1. Try to start a wave
2. Gasp every time there is a swear word.
3. Wear a huge Afro wig.
4. Every 15 minit stand up and then sit back down.
5. Yell out to the screen “Don’t Do It!”
6. If there is a Cinta scene, reach over in front of anda and cover a Rawak person’s eyes.
7. Stand in front of the screen motionless and face the audience the entire movie.
8. Scalp tickets outside the theater.
9. If a catchy song plays in the movie stand up and dance.
10. Bring an attachable seat-belt. Strap it to your kerusi, tempat duduk and then clip it on yourself. Turn to the person seterusnya to anda and say, “you never know”.
11. Talk really loud on your cell phone.
12. Demand that somebody puts the volume up.
13. Sit at the back, raise your arms to the projector and make shadow puppets on the screen.
14. Bring a laser pen and shoot it at the screen.
15. Wear 3D glasses…no matter what the movie is.
16. Every time something crazy happens, turn to a Rawak person and say, “did anda see that?!”
17. Sit criss menyeberang, cross on the floor in the very front of the theater and look up at the screen.
18. Stand in the front corner facing the audience and do sign language translations.
19. Do the same thing stated above (#18) except translate the movie into Spanish for the audience.
20. As people enter the theater, make nametags for them.
21. After the movie go back to the ticket counter and demand a refund because the movie was terrible. Whether atau not they give anda a refund, buy another ticket for the same movie at a later showing.
22. Half way through the movie run down to the screen, touch it, and then run back to your kerusi, tempat duduk
yelling, “I touched the screen! I touched the screen!”
23. Repeat the lines in the movie.
24. Accuse the person behind anda of kicking your seat. Constantly demand that they stop even though they aren’t really kicking your seat.
25. Tape “reserved” signs on every single kerusi, tempat duduk before the movie starts.
26. Get a large group of people and act out a wedding scene. (As if a couple were getting married in the theater) Make sure everyone is in costume, and that there is a bride, groom, priest, bridesmaids, best man, etc. Use the theater aisle as if it were a Church aisle and have a bride walk down to meet the groom standing at the front. Act out the entire scene as if they actually were getting married.
27. Sneak in chickens (find a way) then let them run around freely during the movie.
28. Laugh extremely loud at a line that wasn’t meant to be funny.
29. Wear a white sheet over yourself and cut holes for eyes (like a ghost) then creepily walk around with your arms out chanting “OOOoooOOOOO I am the ghost of the theater! ooooOOOOOooooOOOO!”
30. Ask the person who sells anda the ticket to give anda his/her autograph
31. Ask for a discount because anda are single and entering alone
32. Wear sunglasses and a white cane and ask them how a blind person would be accommodated.
33. Bargain with the ticket price
34. Turn around to the person behind anda and say, “Excuse me, can anda please kick my seat? Thanks.” Once they start kicking your kerusi, tempat duduk yell “HARDER! HARDER!”
35. Every so often, do an awkward moan.
36. Get the entire theater to sing happy birthday to a Rawak person.
37. Every 10 minit pretend something has impacted your life. Put your hand on your chest. Gasp, and as anda nod your head look at the person seterusnya to anda and say ”mmmmmmm!”
38. Stare at a Rawak person seterusnya to anda the entire time.
39. When buying your ticket, ask to pay half the price because anda will be leaving half way through the movie.
40. Half way through the movie stand up and yell “DO anda KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS!?” and then run off.
41. Ask a Rawak person seterusnya to anda to explain the movie because anda don’t get it.
42. Ask a Rawak person to go buy anda popcorn because anda don’t want to miss the movie.
43. Before the movie starts get everyone to bow their heads as anda lead them in prayer. Pray for the movie. While praying, extend your hands towards the screen.
44. Stand up in the middle of the movie and start a head count.
45. Run up and down the aisles making rocket ship noises
46. Eat the popcorn from a Rawak person sitting seterusnya to you.
47. Yell out loud demanding that they pause the movie because anda need to use the bathroom.
48. When something is really funny, don’t laugh, instead point at the screen and scream: “L-O-L L-O-L L-O-L!!!!”
49. Blow your nose into a tissue and then tunjuk the contents of the tissue to a Rawak person sitting seterusnya to anda saying, “Look what I did!”
50. As the credits roll and people start to leave yell, “No! Everyone! Don’t Go! There is Something After the Credits!” After the credits roll and there is nothing say “Just Kidding!” Then run out giggling.