1. AT DINNER: Look at your parent with crazy eyes, and whenever they say something, repeat the last word.
2. When they say, "What are anda doing?", say, "What are anda doing?" (emphasize the YOU)
3. IN THE LIVING ROOM: Tell your sibling to hide behind the sofa, kerusi panjang until anda give them the signal. Call your parent into the room. Start crying and say "Mom! Dad! (sibling's name) ran away! Call the police!" When they call the police, give your sibling the signal. Enjoy parents reactions. (WARNING: ATTEMPT THIS ONE AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!)
4. WHEN THEY MAKE SOMETHING GROSS FOR DINNER: Ask them which restaurant they bought it from, then say, "Ugh! Never go there again!"
5. When they tell anda it's homemade, excuse yourself from the table, go into the seterusnya room, and laugh, atau pretend to gag.
6. WHEN THEY HAVE COMPANY: Walk into the room, and say loudly, "Hey, how's your disgusting toe fungus?" Look at the company and say, "She has disgusting toe fungus. Highly contagious."
7. WHEN THEY COME utama FROM WORK: Ask them about their day. When they start talking, interrupt them and say, "You know, I really don't care." Start telling them about your day.
8. AFTER THEY CLEAN THE TOILETS: Say, "Oh, good. anda cleaned the toilets, cuz I had a HUGE kacang burrito right now!"
9. ON CHRISTMAS: Ask them their least kegemaran color. Then say, "Oh, because I bought anda a whole new wardrobe that color!"
10. WHEN THEY'RE REMODELING THEIR ROOM: Walk in and say, "You're not actually painting it this color, are you?"