Rawak Listen to the song above your post and give your thoughts on it!

deathding posted on Jan 07, 2017 at 10:46PM
Everybody posts a song they like and users have to listen to the song above their post, while afterwards they give their thoughts on the song in their post. Let's get a fun conversation going here, I'll start it off! :)

Rawak 599 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 599

hampir setahun yang lalu zanhar1 said…
This is one of those songs that I really, really wanted to like but thought it was just okay. I tried listening to it a few times but it just wasn't for me.
hampir setahun yang lalu TheLefteris24 said…
Once again, a pretty Dynamic and Melodic song. I really love these types since they have the tendency to evoke inspiration in more ways than one to me !!!!
I listened to this song such a while back. It was pretty kickass I really liked it. I'm always down for kickass music.
hampir setahun yang lalu SwordofIzanami said…
TBH I don't really care about the music, but I do find the lyric to be catchy, sucka.

/watch?v=-1iYyzN4jMM

Just in case if the link doesn't work again: link
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu legend_of_roxas said…
Won't lie, the very beginning kinda scared the crap out of me. I think my heart skipped a beat. ^^''
Hm, not much of a fan of the lyrics. I'm not much of a fan of songs that scream die multiple times. But everything else was cool! I like the guy's voice a lot and the music was awesome.
I can get on board with that song. Jennifer has a nice voice, I'm a pretty big fan of this style of EDM. The drop is pretty catchy so is the beat.
hampir setahun yang lalu CokeTheUmbreon said…
Tried it, didn't like it.

link
zanhar1 commented…
The link isn't working for me. hampir setahun yang lalu
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
Must be a glitch. hampir setahun yang lalu
CokeTheUmbreon commented…
cari this on YouTube: P Money - Left The Room (Mikey B & Stetchi Remix) hampir setahun yang lalu
I think the song is alright. It's not quite my style. I mean it is but it isn't lol. Like I like that style of music but the song itself I wasn't much of a fan of. I did like the background vocals but not the main vocals.
hampir setahun yang lalu SwordofIzanami said…
I really the song. It's very cheerful unlike most of the songs I usually listened to. I would like to sing along with them.

/watch?v=dpIF7dVGCbA

Just in case: link
That's a pretty and relaxing song~
This is a pretty cool song. I really like the beginning. The vocals are very enchanting. The beat is also very catchy and the drop is awesome. I've listened to San Holo before, but not that song.
Wow, that is something different. Pretty cheerful and lively. Russian right? I cannot understand the lyrics but it really gives me a Spring vibe !!!!
Her voice is heavenly, for one thing. For seconds I think that it has a very catchy and dreamlike melody. In other words, great song would listen again. Cool music video too.
Hmm, wasn't much of a fan of this one. I liked parts of it, but most of it didn't appeal to me.
This one was alright. I liked the music video and his voice and the lyrics but I didn't care for the beat and melody.
Not my style. Sorry.
hampir setahun yang lalu BennieBear27 said…
Not my taste, although I do see the appeal.

link
This isn't my favorite by 21P. But it's still a pretty good song. ^_^
BennieBear27 commented…
I really only Cinta it so much because it reminds me of my little brother. It was writtten about a girl with Down's syndrome, which my brother has and I think it captures his personality and my Cinta for him really well. Sorry, I'm really close with my baby bro! hampir setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
That's actually really sweet. <3 It's always great to see someone supportive of their siblings. I have quite a few songs that I adore simply because a person I care about showed it to me. hampir setahun yang lalu
BennieBear27 commented…
Kid. An adorable little kacang of a kid. hampir setahun yang lalu
Eh...
I kinda liked it. It was a bit repetitive, though.
A pretty melancholic vibe. Emotions are carried very well and I really like it. A splendid Ballad !!!!
Love Lordi lol. This is a kickass song.
TheLefteris24 commented…
anda gotta Cinta Lordi indeed. My kegemaran band so far !!!! hampir setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
Have anda listened to The Riff? hampir setahun yang lalu
TheLefteris24 commented…
Yes. Not really one of my Kegemaran but still, a pretty good song. What is your kegemaran Lordi song? hampir setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
The Riff and Hardrock Hallelujah are my faves, yours? hampir setahun yang lalu
First off, her voice is amazing. And the instrumentals were great! I didn't really like it at first, but it really grew on me a lot! I'd definitely give it another listen! Now if only I knew what she was saying, lyrics are really important to me.
Panic ~<3 I must admit that this one isn't one of my favorites by them but it's still a good song and I listen to it when it comes on the radio.
@Bennie

Google translate isnt the most reliable but here are the lyrics;

I wander along the ground for a long time
And until now,
Touching the only one I give
glass pattern

Understandable dream, a myth debunked
Secret sheets
I miss just a dream
And there are no words

I'm off the cliff in the heart of the world
word is enough for freedom
the run-up disappear
In a myriad of stars scatter

Take me to the sky with colors
Decorate the world, is fairy tale
Desaturate the shadow of loneliness
Let everyone see what happens

The earth loop and the horizon
As the verdict
It remains only to pick up, to find
Bridges with you

I have enough rain droplets
And I get drunk
Ray last thou shalt
I just evaporate

I sighed to the edge of the world
And with the dawn of so beautiful
Run, disappear
In a myriad of stars scatter

Take me to the sky with colors
Decorate the world, is fairy tale
Desaturate the shadow of loneliness
Let everyone see what happens

Share the color on the fire and ice
Rest assured, there is no one waiting
Look well down, I pray thee
Take me, take me
BennieBear27 commented…
Ooh! I like it! hampir setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
Same, they're beautiful lyrics hampir setahun yang lalu
Okay...I tries to like this song. I really did. But I couldn't. I'm sorry, I tried, but it just didn't appeal to me.

TIME FOR MORE MCR!!!
zanhar1 commented…
anda should try some of WT's other stuff, anda might like their heavier songs. hampir setahun yang lalu
BennieBear27 commented…
Okie, send some stuff? hampir setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
linklinklink hampir setahun yang lalu
I like it. It is kinda relaxing but energetic at the same time and I really love how dynamic it gets when the War scenes appear. It is full of nerve and passion.

Once again, a Lordi song as this especially has really gotten into my head lately !!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu deathding said…
Holy Hell guys, I never thought this post would get so much attention. XD Thank you all, guess I'll join back in, if nobody minds.

That was friggin' awesome, Lefteris! It was different, and kinda my style. Loved the guitar and everything, thanks!

Here's s'more DragonForce, back where I started. XD
DragonForce is my shit man. This is a good song. My favorite is Through the Fire and Flames though. Power Metal in general is just awesome.
Some parts I liked, others I didn't, but I did really like the vocals and the lyrics. It's a really chill song that I'd probably listen to if I just wanted to relax and listen to something kinda mellow.
For me 21P is kind of a hit or miss band. I don't dislike this song but I didn't particularly care for it either. Sort of how you felt about the song I posted; I liked parts of it but not others.
hampir setahun yang lalu deathding said…
I rather enjoyed that one, Zanhar. Nice and relaxing, I love the vocals as well. Don't know where you found it, but I'm glad you did!

Here's my suggestion: Arguably the most popular fret-boy theme song of all time. Love this shit, still rockin' out to it.
zanhar1 commented…
She's actually a voice actress. :P She plays one of my absolute kegemaran characters, Azula. I adored her voice in the tunjuk so I youtube'd 'Grey singing' just to see if she ever did. Turns out she has like 3 atau so albums out. hampir setahun yang lalu
deathding commented…
Well ain't that intriguing? XD anda never know what you're gonna find on the Internet. Cool! hampir setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
Exactly, the web is a magical place. hampir setahun yang lalu
Good shit, that song is good shit. I love me some 80's rock. I love the guitars in this one, but honestly like all 80's rock has great guitar riffs.
I feel like this is the kind of song you'd expect me to like but to be honest something about it just didn't hit right with me. I can't really place it but I just didn't like it. Although it might end up being one of those songs that grows on me after a little while.

You can thank Josh Dun for this.
Dat magical drumset lol. I liked the vocals and the beat. It's very catchy, one of those songs that'd probably get stuck in my head after a little while.
Well, I'm a weeb again. I loved this song. Now if you'd excuse me, I'm gonna go rewatch Death Note because that what this song make me wanna do.

Taco Bell Saga is a lyrical masterpiece.
I cannot that song is art. it reminds me of this song; link and I just...omg :'D
BennieBear27 commented…
One cannot argue with the fact that TB Saga is pure genius. hampir setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
LOL right hampir setahun yang lalu
Well, it was fun and entertaining. I could also show it to my little cousin. I'm sure she will love this. Pretty cheerful !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
It's a cute song. Your cousin might like their other song, 'Bus Guide' as well. hampir setahun yang lalu
Sabaton <3 Uprising is my favorite by them. Shiroyama is my second favorite. ^_^
So relaxing and chill! I like it. Sounds like something I'd do homework to or listen to when I'm trying to fall asleep. I VERY MUCH ENJOY THIS SONG!!!

This song is probably where the 'Fall Out Boy has long song titles' thing came from.
That song was part of my middle school experience alongside Dance Dance and Sugar We're Goin' Down. I love FOB and this is one of my favorite albums of theirs.
I couldn't get into. And by that, i mean I'll probably never listen to it again. Just isn't for me.
I liked that one so I decided to listen to more by them lol. I really liked Hey Asshole. This a good band I can enjoy them very much. Idk there's just something about that song that I enjoyed.
BennieBear27 commented…
It's actually not a band, it's just one dude. hampir setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
This is a good one dude. I will listen to this one dude more. xP hampir setahun yang lalu
I really liked that song! I don't know why but I did. I've actually been really pissed today and that song kinda calmed me down!
zanhar1 commented…
Glad anda liked it. Muzik always helps me calm down too. hampir setahun yang lalu
A good song. Makes me get lost in thought. It's like taking all my worries away. Dynamic too !!!!
This is my all time favorite t.A.T.u. song. Like this is it, the one true t.A.T.u. song that I have listened to like every remix for lol. Have you ever heard the reversed version? You will now.
*reminds everyone of this forum's existence*
TheLefteris24 commented…
OH SHIET! GOOD CALL !!!! hampir setahun yang lalu
zanhar1 commented…
xP I had to, I'm always a slut for finding new music. hampir setahun yang lalu
Nice one. I must say that Clowns is my favorite Song by t.A.T.u. too. An interesting remix! Never really thought about it backwards XD A little messy on the Verses but pretty clear on the Chorus which I especially liked !!!!
zanhar1 commented…
Tbh, I have a thing for reversed Muzik and it's kind of weird. Like I have a whole mixtape of reversed t.a.t.u songs that I blast in the car. It always earns me funny looks lol. hampir setahun yang lalu
I really do like this song. Love the vocals and the guitar. This band reminds me of things like MCR mixed with Crown The Empire. It reminds me of my musical scene phase lol. Good song, 10/10
It's ok...

link

Stanton Warriors ft. Them & Us - Cut Me Up