Repo! The Genetic Opera Let's talk ships!

Lunaste posted on Mar 11, 2009 at 10:52PM
Okay, so, the most amazing part about Repo! is the story (and the music, and the design, and the actors...), naturally, and while I was watching I wasn't really distracted by any potential romantic entanglements.

However, whenever I'm in a fandom, the thing that I like the most is talking about various ships.

So, Repo! fandom, who do you ship?
(and feel free to discuss anything, I know a thing or two about weird and twisted ships, so if you feel the need to talk about your love for Nathan/Shilo (which, for the record, I don't ship btw ;) ), by all means do it! No judging, flaming, or ship wars here please!)

Repo! The Genetic Opera 6 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Jehan_the_Sitar said…
I ship Nathan/Marni, simply because it seemed to be the healthiest relationship in the entire movie, so I was able to take it more seriously. Also, Nathan and Marni are among my favorite characters, (I know Marni was dead before the story began, but it seems that every character thought she was the most wonderful person ever to grace the earth, so I had no choice but to agree with them :) ).
hampir setahun yang lalu Lunaste said…
Haha, I can get that ^^

Personally Nathan/Marni is not for me, mostly because there's very little revealed about Marni's personality :) And they're too normal, haha.

I like Shilo/Graverobber, although I don't like to read fic about them since I haven't found any good fic yet, but I like the little hints they give in the movie.

I have to say that my favorite ship would be Luigi/Pavi. They're both pretty much insane, and the ship is so dark and twisted and unhealthy... I love that once in a while, and their dynamic is very interesting.
hampir setahun yang lalu giddyseizures said…
I personally believe if you get any to characters in this movie, it would make a good ship. For example, rooster guy and Luigi's assistant. Everyone is shipable with anyone.
hampir setahun yang lalu designer_heart said…
I freaking love the idea of Grilo (graverobberXshilo) and theyd have that celebrity name like Bradgelina
hampir setahun yang lalu SailorNova said…
Nathan and Marni all the way!!! True love! Romantic! sigh...who would ship Nathan with his daughter!? Eewww! Also, I heard they might make a prequel which I totally think they should do! Not everything could've happened exactly 17 years ago! I think some things happened like 20 years ago! I think Pavi is right when he says his brother and sister should...you know! OK, that's weird!
hampir setahun yang lalu DustyForgotten said…
I ship everything, everywhere, in every fandom. GraveRobberxShilo? NathanxShilo? LuigixShilo? LuigixPavi? NathanxMag? RottixMag? LuigixAmber? GraveRobberxAmber? All of the above? I think YES!