Roleplay: Alfea! (AKA tamdizc.) RPA the Tv show?

pandawinx posted on Mar 07, 2010 at 12:52PM
Sounds crazy, but is completly possible, ok, maybe not on Tv but reccently me, zanhar1, cyD12 and 30degrees have been discussing wheather roleplay: Alfea, should become a mini show on youtube. I cant gareentee it to happen, however i am glad to announce its a possibilty. :)
For all those who'll like to help out, please sign up for any one of these parts/roles needed to make it possible. You will be credited and even if this a sucess, rpa will always be open to fanpop! (You can sign up for as many things as you like but will have to under go an audition, i will prop you about the audition as soon as you reply, and also prop you to tell you wheather you have the part, auditioning will be done online only, for safety purposes.) :)

Voices:
Chloe-
Alice-
Telemira- pandawinx. (Me)
Veevee- Pandawinx. (Sorry, couldnt help myself!)
Izzy- CyD12
Rani-
Miele-
Zakkaclise-
Ember-
Faragonda-
Gino-
Lucy- Pandawinx.
Grizelda-
Red empoerer-
Jade princess- Pandawinx.
Daimon-
Flavio-
Random students who may happen to talk randomly- pandawinx.

Animation:
Colours- pandawinx.
Drwaings- Agyjude
Background-
Credits- Pandawinx.

Sound:
Volume-Pandawinx.
Script writer -
Theme tune writer-
Singer for theme tune (Everyone who wants to take in this can, no audition required, so everyone can take part) Me,CyD12 ,Zanhar1 ,Agyjude , tasfee , , , , ,

Each ep. is around 15 minutes long. we're planning ot make the series ten eps long, however if it is a success we will do another series/seasons if thats ok with everyone. :) If you'll like to withdraw from the series, you are free to jion again if it suits you, however if you ar enot to return we may have to recast your voice character.
last edited on May 22, 2010 at 10:26AM

Roleplay: Alfea! (AKA tamdizc.) 39 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...