S♥NEISM || █ Ρφιήτ βrєαкεя █ || YOONA ||

fanylove09 posted on Jun 06, 2012 at 09:58AM
And it's me again!!
I came up with this game yesterday's yesterday and can't wait to share with u all!!
Let's see whether you are interested or not ^^ Why is it call point breaker?You will know when u continue to read...

Rules:
::Only 10 players
::Only 10 SR(small round) in a Round
::Duration for a SR is 2 days
::Theme for SR1-SR9 will be a different member while SR10 will be SNSD
::We will play this game by points 
::In this game I will also test your 'speed'
  Which mean how fast u post for ur pic
::First player to post the pic win 5 points, second player to post the pic win 4 points, third player to post the pic win 3 points and so on until the fifth player posted his/her pic win 1 point. Other 5 players will be counted as late/slow, so they won't win any points
::You can post how many pics u like, but I will only choose one best pic among all ur pics.
::I will rank all the 10 pictures of 10 players from the best to last.
::The BEST pic win 10 points, second best pic win 9 points and so on until the least best pic which will only win 1 point
::The game will end after 10 SR, the player with the highest points win 10 props!!Other players will be given 3 props.

And why is it call Point Breaker?
It's because I will 'record' the highest points of the player of each Round and post it below here. 
Your challenge is to break the highest point record!!
Once u break the highest points record,u will be given 5 props!!
But, if let say after 5 Rounds(Not SR) the highest points still remain unchanged by that player, 5 points will be given to the player.
The first round's point does not count as highest score, coz it's just the start.
If User A break the Round 1 record in Round 2, then User A will be the Point Breaker and win 5 props more!!
I know u will now feel confuse, but it's ok, I will guide u and I'm sure u all will understand :)

So, are u IN?

**Speed Points***
First Sone To Post The Pic-5 points
Second Sone To Post The Pic-4 points
Third Sone To Post The Pic-3 points
Fourth Sone To Post The Pic-2 points
Fifth Sone To Post The Pic-1 point

Others-0 point

***Pic Ranking Points***
1st place:10 points
2nd place:9 points
3rd place:8 points
4th place:7 points
5th place:6 points
6th place:5 points
7th place:4 points
8th place:3 points
9th place:2 points
10th place:1 point
 And it's me again!! I came up with this game yesterday's yesterday and can't wait to share with u al
last edited on Jun 22, 2012 at 02:56AM

S♥NEISM 83 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...