Scrubs Who is your least favourite character and why?

benji posted on Apr 05, 2007 at 06:21AM
Well, it made sense to make the opposite thread.

My main hated characters were Kylie and Kim, I found that Kylie just made JD into one long joke after another "He's not having sex, look, it's hilarious!" and didn't suit the show at all.

As for Kim... ugh... she can "Zoom! Zoom!" all she wants, but unless I hear that sound as she's speeding off of the show permanently I won't like her. She just doesn't entertain me in any way, shape or form.

Scrubs 36 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Nav said…
True, the passing characters (mostly known as JD's girlfriends...) are quite annoying. But what about the least-favorite character out of the regular bunch?
I think mine's Carla. Don't know why really. Perhaps it's - as Cox said - she's just not funny...
hampir setahun yang lalu sfdude said…
That's a good question. Never really thought of it before since I love everyone on the show, but if I had to pick it would be Janitor. I don't really think his little pranks are all that funny either.
hampir setahun yang lalu benji said…
I used to dislike Carla, but in season six she's really come into her own as character, the Janitor isn't as funny as he used to be but is still a great character. I don't necesarilly dislike Ted, but I do wish he'd either get some good luck or get out.
Janitor *was* more amusing at first... "You're stupid ... Give it time, it will eat at you" :)

Ted. Oh. I keep forgetting him. The problem, I think, with both him and Janitor is that they're shown only as 2D characters. That doesn't mean I think they should tell us his name, mind you :)
hampir setahun yang lalu smackdabish said…
I hateddd Dani. She was annoying and although she added to the show, she just really bothered me. It's probably because I'm just not a fan of Tara Reid, though.
hampir setahun yang lalu dave said…
Ugh..Dani..yucks
hampir setahun yang lalu krQll said…
whats up with the ted hating, he is a brilliant character, and so very well played. and dani added various good moments, but kim, that was just doll! damn...
but kylie was ok, if only by the fact that jd met her at the "black" disco, wich is one of the most funny scenes.
hampir setahun yang lalu ViKKeRR said…
i agree with the "ted hating", as he is so pathetic that i feel sorry for him every time i see him, its not funny if you ask me.
as krqll says danni added some nice moments i think, as when she dumps JD to be with the soup nazi from seinfeld.
hampir setahun yang lalu butch said…
I'd have to say all the character's bring the show together without one it may not B as good.

On the other hand if I had to get rid of one character,It would have to be....well I want to say lavern but she died so... i guess ted for simple fact that all other characters really make the show.
But where would we be without his band? Tho Janitor's one-time band was also quite good...

Ooh, remember Randall? The dwarf janitor with "tiny powerful fists"? :)
hampir setahun yang lalu rollins said…
my least favourite... karla, she just isn't funny.
hampir setahun yang lalu tvman said…
My most hated character is Keith. He is such a dorky idiot, and I cried when I heard that he was dating Elliot.
hampir setahun yang lalu tinydancer said…
This is a hard one, but I would probably say Carla, she's OK and all but just not as funny as the others! I LOVE Ted and the Janitor tho - if you took them away the show would lose some of its best bits! Ted's band, the Janitor's band, air banding - brilliant!
finaly! people who like ted to!
im anti ted hater
hampir setahun yang lalu benji said…
------
My most hated character is Keith. He is such a dorky idiot, and I cried when I heard that he was dating Elliot.
------

Keith is the best character they've ever introduced! He's like a more recent version of JD, only less geeky, more gay and, dare I say it, funnier.
hampir setahun yang lalu snoznoodle said…
Do NOT agree with the Keith being funnier than JD - NO WAY!! JD's the best!
I think all the characters are special in their own way... I don't like the Todd *that* much cos im not into the whole sex jokes things but its still pretty funny. Ahh... I don't hate any of them!
Ted is just hilarious! Watch him closely and u'll realise how cool he actually is.
But back to the actual topic - Kim was... ok not too great.
your right snoz, keith aint more fun than JD, but he is great though!
but the todd is great! noone beats him, and now after he aperently have become gay, he is even more funny :) now noone is safe
hampir setahun yang lalu Zach34n said…
i dislike keith just cuz it seems like he dosnt fit in really. and ted is awesome did u see him in their story episode the other day. what he said about killing kelso. hah
hampir setahun yang lalu hummingbird said…
Jordan's voice/lines seem to be getting more and more whiny..so her bits have been less entertaining lately.
Hummingbird, I think it's all the botox or collagen or whatever... She also *looks* whiny!
The last Jordan bit that was funny was with the whole giant-witch thing :)
hampir setahun yang lalu keezie07 said…
I hate Keith. Maybe thats just cause I still think that JD and Elliot need to be together and he is getting in the way of that.
hampir setahun yang lalu bulale said…
Personally, my least fav character is the hook guy - the one hu lost his arm. He is completely pointless. If a said any of the main characters the show would lose its greatness - they have all contributed to the show
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu untakenname said…
wow, in this whole list everyone takes a hit -even temp characters, but never the mother of all annoyances- Elliot mother-effing Reed. If Jordan is whiny, i can't even begin to find the accurate word for this chick. And Carla is the balance- everyone is so wacky and quirky in their own way; she brings the calm. wow, seriously?!-Not one Elliot hater? come out, come out wherever you are......still, in the end- they all make the whole show.
Actually, it's not just Elliot who didn't "take a hit"... It's also Cox, Turk and Janitor. They're just too great.
But true, Scrubs wouldn't be the same without its characters - every last one! :)
hampir setahun yang lalu 2shy said…
I dislike Keith and not because I think that JD and Elliot should be together, but because he's a yes man and very strange and...off.
hampir setahun yang lalu lijohn said…
how come everyone forgot about the todd?..He was kinda funny back in the day, but ever since the "gay" thing he tried, hes just been weird...
hampir setahun yang lalu Amrtatva19 said…
Tedd and Janitor are the funniest characters on the show. I joined fanpop just to say this. Yes they are 2D, but at the same time the humor doesn't get stale and they have the funniest lines and in the recent seasons where the main characters have become less funny and more dramatic, they remain just as funny. As for least favorite I would say Keith as well. He's just there and doesn't really contribute much.
hampir setahun yang lalu wewake said…
Hey untakenname you are right....i hate elliot reid so much i could strangle her every time i see her now....earlier seasons she was funny but now i can't stand that woman...I really think JD is better off without her.
hampir setahun yang lalu rabidsquirell26 said…
i agree with wewake and untakenname, i absolutely HATE ELLIOT! everyone talks about how she and jd she be together and stuff like that give it a break! IT WONT HAPPEN! and if it does, well i have to say i would be extremely dissapointed in scrubs...
hampir setahun yang lalu emzyp14 said…
Elliot is ok, but she annoys me all the time!, like in 'My interns eyes' when keiths in the closet and she goes 'im in a fellowship now' with a smug look on her face, i felt like saying ' shut the hell up, you dont talk to anyone, you come to your old job, and STEAL supllies you stupid noob!' GOD!!! she just annoys the hell out of me..

As for Kim and JD, i kinda want them to get together, or JD and elliot, because i hate keith too.. id have to kill him..
hampir setahun yang lalu emmahugstrees said…
elliot's ok, and i don't know why everyone hates her, she may not be funny, but her routines where she totally PWNs everyone in the hospital who dares to disagree her is entertaining.
i also really like jordan's whiny bitch character type.
i hate todd. i flinch everytime he comes onscreen.
hampir setahun yang lalu Melia said…
for permanent characters, I would have to go with jordan. I feel like that actress and that character are only on there because of her husband, and there is never anything new or interesting going on there...and as for guest chracters, def tara reid and kim who are just really whorish in my opinion.
hampir setahun yang lalu goalstopper said…
yeah i don't really like jordan that much as the other characters although i like her. she just is rude and not Dr Cox kind of rude because that his personality. but jordan just is rude because she wants to be. ever wonder what Jordan would be like without Dr Cox. me neither.
hampir setahun yang lalu quicksight13 said…
Kim cuz what she did to Jd i will never forget it, she just brings JD down and i think she will be taken from the show...

Keith i didnt like at first but he is funny but im for Jelliot so i want keith
hampir setahun yang lalu honestom12 said…
I think Keith is the worst one. The jokes with keith in it i just dont find funny.
hampir setahun yang lalu zsedenyi2 said…
My most hated character was obviously Elliot, I mean she was just annoying all the time. But I didn't like Jordan either because she was there just because of dr Cox.