Severus Snape Petikan Game

JAlanaE posted on Mar 16, 2010 at 10:32PM
Rules:
- The first person writes a sentence someone could say to Snape (you may also add a certain character who shall say it if you like)
- The next one writes Snape's answer, but you may only use a quote from one of the books or movies for that
- Then the second person invents a new sentence that shall be said to Snape and so on
 Rules: - The first person writes a sentence someone could say to Snape (you may also add a certain

Severus Snape 16 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu JAlanaE said…
So here's the first one:

Professor Trelawney: "Aaaaah, Professor Snape... I've been looking for you... I thought I ought to warn you... Dark shadows are approaching and you should be very careful about cold dungeons for the next week because of Venus!"
hampir setahun yang lalu lilith84 said…
Snape: "I am sure you must feel -- ah -- frustrated by the fact that you can do nothing useful"
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Draco Malfoy: Siiiir? Would you like a "Potter stinks" badge?
hampir setahun yang lalu nene72 said…
Snape: "Ah, yes," He said softly, "Harry Potter - our new celebrity"
mischievous
Fred: "Professor! I've got a present for you!"
hampir setahun yang lalu nene72 said…
Sybil Trelawney: "Oh, thank you! Thank you!"
hampir setahun yang lalu PotionsMistress said…
Fred: "Professor! I've got a present for you!"

Severus: "So! Is this another treasured gift from Mr Weasley? Or is it - something else? A letter, perhaps, written in invisible ink? Or - instructions to get into Hogsmeade without passing the Dementors? Let me see, let me see..."

Sybil Trelawney: "Oh, thank you! Thank you!"

Severus: "KEEP QUIET, YOU STUPID GIRL!"
big smile
@PotionsMistress: Awesome! :D

Albus Dumbledore: "Ah, Severus, don't you want to join me for a walk around the lake?"
Severus: "Has it ever crossed your brilliant mind that I don't want to do it anymore?"

@JAlanaE: thanks for this game, I do love such stuff;)
smile
@PotionsMistress: Glad you like it! The Severus quotes you pick are great :).

Pansy Parkinson: "Sir, you've dropped something!"
"It is unimportant" said Snape coldly.

Argus Filch: "Professor Snape! I've just seen Potter nick some Veritaserum from your private store!"
Severus: "Personally I try to treat him like any other student. And any other student would be suspended - at the very least..."

Minerva McGonagall: "Severus, I've been told that some of your fifth-years are bullying the new Gryffindor girls. They are afraid of leaving their common room!"
"Certainly." said Snape. "But what help do you require? (...) I am afraid there is no hope, none at all"

Dolores Umbridge: "You really should paint these walls pink. I'm sure it would cheer you up."
"I shall be interested to see how Dumbledore takes this."

Lavender Brown: "Aaaaah! Heeeelp! There's a monster round the corner!"
"Don't move(...)" said Snape lazily, clearly enjoying the sight(...) "I'll get rid of it."

Madame Rosmerta: "Oh, Severus... would you like some mulled wine? Or... shall we just... go upstairs?"
hampir setahun yang lalu frostydragon said…
To Dumbledor, Severus says: Would you like me to do it now or would you like a few moments to compose an epitaph.