Severus Snape Hi fellow Snape lovers!

SnapesDreamer posted on Dec 11, 2010 at 11:02PM
I just stumbled across this lovely little place thanks to google and had to join ASAP! Can't wait to check it all out! I've been a HUGE Snape fan for years and just recently discovered the world of fan fiction where he lives on! Loving it all! Need more Snape!

Nice to 'meet' you all!
SnapesDreamer

Severus Snape 10 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu SnapeSoulmate said…
cool
welcome here my friend!! <3 glad we can have you. there needs to be more severus snape lovers in this world. he could never have too much love. xD I'll give you the grand tour if you want XDDD my names sarah, pleased to meet you
hampir setahun yang lalu SnapesDreamer said…
smile
Aw! Thanks for the warm welcome Sarah and I whole-heartedly agree there needs to many more Snape lover! The grand tour sounds lovely, I'm still fumbling around trying to figure it all out! LOL
hampir setahun yang lalu frostydragon said…
wink
Greetings from frostydragon aka Ronna. This is one of the greatest sites you will find for Prof. Severus Snape lovers, discussions, pics and friends connecting from all over the world. Just jump in and enjoy. Be seeing you around and don't hesitate to check many branches that extend from club Severus Snape. Enjoy.
heart
wot she said xD ^

but yes, you'll be able to fulfill your severus snape craving to the top of the brim. <3
hampir setahun yang lalu SnapesGirl said…
cool
Yup yups! Lots of Sevvie related stuff here :) and we can always gush about how much we love dear Sev :D
hampir setahun yang lalu ACTIONmovieGIRL said…
Hello! Since your a Snape fan you will have alot of awesomeness to enjoy here! ;) Its always fantastic to see another Snape lover! THERE CAN NEVER BE TOO MUCH LOVE FOR OUR DEAR SEVERUS!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
cool
WOOT!!! ^
hampir setahun yang lalu SnapesDreamer said…
Thanks! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday with Snape under your tree or tucked into your stocking! Heck, better yet, with him taking off your stockings... LOL
heart
SnapesDreamer, that is just such an awesome thing to say. xD
hampir setahun yang lalu MerlinBBC said…
Hey all :D And I agree, SnapesDreamer :D