Seks dan Seksualiti Thoughts Needed

sehdt posted on Apr 16, 2012 at 08:01PM
OK I am in need of not exactly advice more opinion if that makes sense. Let me explain I may have mentioned on Fanpop before that I am having an emotional affair with a married man 18 years older than me. I am an adult so that's not an issue but being as he is married we made the decision at the start it could not go any further than hugs and kisses well last week a kissing session got just a bit hotter than either of us had expected and a part of him reacted as that part does on a man now we didnt take it any further he went home with his car windows open even though it was cold out so he could cool down and not look guilty but what I want to know is the first time you turned on a member of the opposite sex how did it make you feel about yourself as for me at the moment because its really the first time its happened I am full of very mixed emotions happy to know I can have that effect on him but also now I am not sure just how far may be I want this to go but knowing full well that it can not happen for lots of reasons. Some thoughts on this would be really helpful thank you inadvance.
last edited on Apr 16, 2012 at 08:04PM

Seks dan Seksualiti 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu m0shercisee said…
The firs time was a while ago for me aha, like 7 or 8 th grade xD course it made me feel good nd happy nd damn horny course lol. its def a nice feel tho nd i kept wanting to do it again n again. yu shouldnt mess with him tho cos he's married. there are other guys that arent taken