Seks dan Seksualiti I Need Advice!!! Please!!!!

iluvryry posted on Apr 17, 2009 at 08:32PM
you may find this kind of sick or disturbing, so if you do then im sorry! i'll try phrase it as politely as possible!
i'm a 13 year old girl but my boyfriend just turned 16! i was at his house staying overnight and we were alone in his room so we were watching a film and just kissing at the start but then he started to put his hands down my trousers and putting them inside of me, it really hurt but it was nice at the same time and he was squeezing my breasts and biting them, and left love bites all over them and on my neck! he then kept moving my hand trying to make me put it down his trousers so i could give him a handie and i kept tryin to move it but he kept putting it back so i eventually did. then he pulled his trousers down and wanted a blowjob, i tried really hard not to by clinging my arms around his neck and holding harder when he attempted to push me down but he eventually got his way and it tasted horrible i started feeling sick! then he took undid my belt and i got really scared incase he tried to go the whole way (i really wouldn't want to get pregnant) but thankfully he was just fingering me again! he then moved down me and started licking me clean it felt so good but i was scared incase he would want me to do the same to him because i hated the taste! alot of the time he would pull me on top of him and squeeze/bite my breasts!

this wouldn't be classed as sex would it?!?!
is it wrong that we were doing this?!?!
if next time he tries to go the whole way what should i do?!?!

Seks dan Seksualiti 27 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu iluvryry said…
sad
can someone please answer my questions?!?!
xx
hampir setahun yang lalu Cammie said…
smile
I'm actually quite saddened and disturbed that you have to ask this kind of advice on a fansite. I understand and sympathise with what you're saying but to be really honest I wouldn't even attept to give a young girl advice on the internet. I do believe this kind of thing only encourages 'weirdos' out there to take advantage of an unfortunate situation.
Surely there must be someone in real-life you can speak to about this as it does seem to be concerning you. I know it's hard and uncomfortable to go to parents sometimes about such things but I'm hoping you might have an older sister,a favourite aunt or even a school consellor you can talk to.
All the best,hunny.
well i don't have any aunts or sisters,i tried asking my friends but they don't know! and it says that this site was to help answer your questions and other stuff so i thought i could ask!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Cammie said…
smile
I understand.I know what this spot (not site) says it does and you've done nothing wrong. You've asked for advice on something you're confused about and need someone to guide you.
My concern is that this spot is viewable by anyone and you don't know who may be giving you advice about this. Not only Fanpop users can advise you here. Any perverted weirdo off the street can open an account and also participate here. As a parent this is what really concerns me about this spot in general.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
worried
i understand that but people would most likely be able to tell if there was something really wrong with the advice! and they might and might not give good advice!!! people seem to always think young people are incredibly stupid but not all of them are, sometimes just a little confused!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Cinders said…
I have two sets of advice:

First of all, make your description less explicit: Say you were making out, then things progressed to some manual and oral. And you clearly felt forced, from what I can tell.

Knowing that, I can also tell you that link says it best. You should know everything you can, and you should also know what your mind is telling you. You don't sound like you're ready. The best thing I can tell you is talk to him. Tell him that you felt like you went too far and you didn't like it. Remind him that you're only thirteen, and if he's not willing to wait for you, then he's not worth waiting for either. OK? Also, link.
hampir setahun yang lalu Quiztzhadrch said…
Oh calm down Cammie! Just help the kid out fer chrissakes! How do you know its even a kid and not one of those "weirdos" you're warning her about? OK, iluvryry, here's MY advice w/out the heavy judgement: you're just a kid. Enjoy your childhood as long as you can because you cannot get it back once it's gone. Forget virginity, your innocence is your real golden gift! This time is only gonna come around once. Stop trying to be a grown up or one of those awful creatures that exist between grade school and college! you're too young to have a boyfriend anyway because he's a kid too and probably less mature than you are (if that's possible!) Forget trying to talk to him while he's in heat, you might as well wave a red flag in front of a bull! Instead, focus on school and your family. You'll have the rest of your life to worry about sex, relationships and all the baggage that goes with it. But..... I'm not kidding myself- you know exactly what to do next, you just wanted another point of view and I've shared mine. If you're gonna go ahead and do this kid anyway, then Bender says: kiss my shinny metal ass! PS: your descriptions were too vague, please specify. lol!
 Oh calm down Cammie! Just help the kid out fer chrissakes! How do anda know its even a kid and not one
yeah thanks!!
umm i think they were too explicit...not too vague Quiztzhadrch!!
lol!!
hampir setahun yang lalu anubisbubble said…
meh
damn Quiztzhadrch basicly gave you the same advice i was gonna give ya little late for my answer so....
hampir setahun yang lalu germany123 said…
what i find striking on your descriptions of events that all of this was obviously..non verbal! the way you describe it neither you not him were actually talking. my advice really would be for you to talk to him..before of course but also- how does that old saying go? just say no. i think thats drugs but anyway...
the guy sounds immature and not very nice. i mean you signalized you werent that into it he didnt even bother taking a hint.
maybe you should look for a nicer guy!
lol i just saw..this was a month ago..ooops! well....hope you found someone better :D
hampir setahun yang lalu New_Moon_Master said…
kiss
I don't think there's anything wrong with sex if it's done right with the right person.
I'm not a virgin, but that's ONLY because I've known him all my life and we were together for a long time without pressure.
This guy sounds to me like he's a real jerk.
If you push him away and he still won't stop then he'd not a good guy.
This kind of guy is not the kind you would want to lose your virginity to.
He sounds like the kind of guy that wouldn't care if you were in pain as long as it felt good for him, and if you give in to him then you'll never get that chance back.
No hurry!
You're still young!
Ditch the loser and save yourself for the right person.
Xoxoxoxo
-Bri
hampir setahun yang lalu NikkiLovesOTH said…
smile
In My Opinion It Was Oral Sex Not Actual Sex Some People Put It In the Same Catogery
The Question Is Was It Wrong To You? Were You Uncomfortable?, Do You Feel Like He Forced You? It's Your Opinion If You Think Or Feel Like It Was Wrong And The Age Difference Is Up To You If You Think It's Wrong You Make Your Own Decisions NOBODY ELSE! And If The Next Time He Tries To Go All The Way And You Don't Want To Then You Need To Be Firm And Tell Him No It's Your Body & Choice And If Your Afraid He'll Take Advantage Of You Go Tell Someone You Trust And Can Confide Too An Adult Perferablely....If You Need Anymore Help Or Want To Talk Just Add Me
Be Safe
-Nikki
hampir setahun yang lalu kuhleau said…
I think new moon is on the right track. Get him to take you feelings into account both in and out of bed or ditch him before he screws your childhood up and then leaves you for a slut that swallows.
hampir setahun yang lalu victoria_ said…
blush
damn basicly you gave the same advice i was gonna give ya little late for my answer so.
link
hampir setahun yang lalu delta117 said…
angry
this shit really pisses me off i hate rape and anything like it u need 2 tell the police and get him aressted or beat the fucking shitt of
hampir setahun yang lalu kk99aa said…
surprise
O___O OMG well im speechless.
hampir setahun yang lalu lily35 said…
meh
if i were u just tell one of ur own friends. but my advice would be 2 not sleep or be alone with him in a bedroom or bed. or if you're that scared break up with him
hampir setahun yang lalu katielou22 said…
wink
All I have to say is Innocence is Golden....
hampir setahun yang lalu doggee said…
smile
see , this all is OK. but till what limit? till it don't hurts you physically or mentally.And if it does THEN YOU SHOULD STOP HIM DOING IT.I'm a boy and i also have a girlfriend but i always follow one thing:- don't do anything if your partner dont wants it and dont let your partner do anything if u dont want it!
hampir setahun yang lalu hi_i_am_bob said…
smile
well if it was me i would be on the pill if i was you and take condoms with you just in case he wants to go the whole way with you.
hampir setahun yang lalu Vixie79 said…
Obviously this guy doesn't care about what you think enough to stop when you're feeling uncomfortable, especially on knowing you haven't done anything like that before. I suggest talking to him about it first and if he doesn't comply, he's absolutley not worth it. I agree with a few above that you guys both are way to young to be even considering it right now. You do have your whole life ahead of you, don't have a guy screw it up for you, I'm serious. When you get older and YOU decide to, please use safe sex.
hampir setahun yang lalu tralalalal0O said…
laugh
This guy seems like such a douchebag! Hes just trying to fulfill his needs with you and seems like he doesnt care at all of what you want. Its a good thing though he didnt go the whole way with you. I say you dump him and get as far from him as possible. Good luck! Well this question is over a year old so i hope that you have already dumped him
hampir setahun yang lalu ruby1000 said…
To me it sounds like he was forcing you a bit and that he was also using you. It is really your choice about how far you want to got with someone but Either was you should Dump him!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu tdlovr1234 said…
delta117 I AGREE YOUR ONLY 13 DUMP HIM THIS IS SHIT YOU SHOULD ONLY DO IN YOU 20`S.FUCK HIM FOR BEING A PERVERTED BITCH.sorry.BUT ITS TRUE
hampir setahun yang lalu Blazingstar said…
This was a very disturbing story......
hampir setahun yang lalu paulharis27 said…
Really ...i suggest you to enjoy your life...do not think too much...its a natural thing it will happen..and let it be happen...Try to focus on studies and play...as you both are 13-16, so no need to worry about.If there you get any problem, ask some sex tips on my site.
hampir setahun yang lalu HeartStark said…
I say that you talk to him about it first. If he still tries and does the same thing then you might as well break up with the kid. If either person says no or shows that they don't want to do something, the other person should respect it. He sounds like a douche to me. Your 13, you don't need to be having any type of sex. Live as a teenager a little bit.. Sex will just happen eventually, make sure your ready and comfortable though.