ShadowWorld RP The Institute

TeamPeeta649 posted on Feb 10, 2011 at 02:47AM
This is the Institute in Brooklyn. It is an old gothic cathedral that is run by the Lightwoods. The Lightwoods live in the Institute full time but others can live there if they are approved to by the Lightwoods. Only Shadowhunters can open the doors.
last edited on Feb 11, 2011 at 11:09PM

ShadowWorld RP 3131 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2551-2600 of 3131

hampir setahun yang lalu Xarptic_Sojack said…
(Okay, good haha Cuz there's A LOT to say about Fallax. It's hard to pin down just what's important lol)
hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
(lol)
hampir setahun yang lalu teamsalvatore98 said…
(I'm so sorry. I've been on vacation for the past 2 weeks and before that I had finals and stuff. ._. You're not really gonna quit are ya xarptic?? D:)
(Nah, he's still around)
(yay! um, anyways, is this rp still dead or do you think we can revive it? DEFIBRILLATOR, Doctor!)
(I think we could revive it)
It's a shame it died >all my fault<
(Only if we could pick back up where it was at. Unless, of course, you wanna skip forward a bit, in which case relationships can have developed more and...ya know...yeah...)
(Yea)
(I think that's the best decision. I'm so lost..)
(YESSSS!!! YEESSSSSSSSSSSS!!! I FUCKIN' LOVE YOU!!!!!!)
(Um.. what? I though you already loved me.)
(Anywho...Can we do this? Say...about 5 or so months later?)
(omg i've been watching the video for like 11 minutes and I feel like it's been an hour '-.- anways, sounds good to me. MAJOR TIME SKIP!)
(POOOFFFOFOFOFOFOFOFOFO!!!!)
Fallax woke that morning in bed, facing Vik. They had been going steady. Very few people at the Institute knew of his presence there: only Vik, Elizabeth, and himself knew. And he planned on keeping it that way.
He draped his arm over the man and pulled himself in close, snuggling with him.
Vik smiled in his sleep.

(euuuu elain must be so fat now :o)
(Yes! Away! Whooosh!)
(This stupid song is making my stomach hurt.....)
Over the span of time they had been seeing each other, the demon had become more protective of his lover....and more dominating over him, often times calling him back from important business just for his own personal 'pleasure'. As was such a time.
He groped at the man's buttocks, sliding his hands around the man to get a good grip.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Vik awoke at the sudden touch (don't you know he sleeps naked? gosh >:o) and grinned

Elain stood in the kitchen, a spoon full of cookie dough in her mouth and a large shrimp in her hand. (actually, shrimp tastes good ((at least in my opinion o.O)) after eating cookie dough)
(My bad lol Fallax does too. We'll just ignore the whole clothing thing, and I'll edit it after this post haha)
Fallax instantly locked lips, kissing him longingly as though he hadn't seen the man in years.
(I was joking, but ok )
Vik kissed him back, moving his hands to the demon's neck and holding ontight,.
Bennitt walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. He smiled at Elain. "I thought you would be in here." He went to her and wrapped his arms around her from behind. He was dressed in his gear and his weapons were tucked into the belt. "Shrimp and cookie dough, huh?"
Ignoring his comment, Elain replied, "You're all dressed up. What's the occasion?"
(Well, I mean, it works haha)
He pulled the man in close. He wanted him, as he always did. The demon slid his body between the man's legs, readying himself.
Vik chuckled. "Already?"
He kissed at his neck. "Too soon?" He grinned. "Breakfast first?"
(I just got trolled by my 5 year old cousin?)

"Well, I kind of need the energy if I'm going to keep up with you.
(Lol may I ask how?)
Fallax smirked. "Fair enough." He kissed his jaw, having to force himself to stop. "Go get something good, Sweet Ass."
(Too embarrassing.... haha... ass....)

Vik grunted and scrambled out of his bed, pulled on a pair of sweats, and went downstairs.
(What? lol)
The demon took the chance to go shower. He stood from the bed and went into the bathroom, making sure to close and lock the door behind him, lest someone barged in. He shifted into his demonic form, making sure to fold his wings to his back as he waited for the water to heat up.
crying
Vik jogged into the kitchen and grabbed some cereal and a bowl. He poured in some milk, sat down with it, and started chowing down.
"Trouble on the upper east side. I don't have to leave right away, I'm just for back up in case they need it." Bennitt kissed her head.
"Sounds fun." Elain turned around and wrapped her arms around his waist.
Fallax stepped under the steaming water. He let it run over him, enjoying the feeling.
Vik chomped away, finished, drank the milk, and jogged back up the stairs.
Fallax walked out of the bathroom, dripping wet and in nothing but a towel, when he re-entered.
"Hey sexy."
Bennitt rubbed her back and looked down at her. "How are you and the little one doing?"
"Just fine. Speaking of, we need to think of some names. If you want, I'll do it myself, but I'm pretty sure it's like some tradition or something that both parents do it."
He smirked. "Hey Sweet Ass," he replied with a smile. His long red hair draped over his back, still dripping from the shower, and his wings were unfolded slightly to allow them to dry, being much too large to fit in the room fully open.
(those are some big ass wings, huh?)

Vik, grinned. "I'm ready now."
"Well, what names do you like? I'm sure whatever you pick I'll love."
"Hmm. I guess I've never had to think about it. How about I let you know later?"
"Sounds good." Bennitt kissed her. "Now I know that we can't go all the way, but how about a little second base?"
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
cloudy
Elain giggled and blushed. "It's nice that you still want me when I'm so round."
"Of course I do. I'd want you no matter how big or small you were."
Elain smiled and kissed him lightly. "Well, let's go then."
Bennitt picked her up and carried her up to his room. He sat down on the bed and put her in his lap. He kissed her and rubbed her side.
Elain moved her hands to his head, one knotting in his hair, the other resting on his neck.