Shinee Help me not being so obsessed!!!

shineeluver919 posted on Mar 07, 2011 at 02:46PM
Last year when I was watching SHINee Hello Baby I was really concentrated on to every episode until they stole my heart and made me try to get it BUT I CAN't!!!! Every time I watch it and something makes me laugh, I can't stop liking them!!!! Is it because of their specialties I like or is it that i just like them so much!!! Every day I ALWAYS watch shinee stuff or i go to Daily Kpop News or Allkpop to hear more news about them :) anyways help me :) THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shinee 12 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Dubulge-xD said…
meh
WOW i am the absolute same [glad im not the only SHINee nut]!! I cannnot stop...there hasnt been a day where i havent checked SHINee things...We are totally screwed
I try getting into english music again so i can do both but its too hard

I would say take a break but thats too hard for me or anyone...im afraid the cure is unknown...what to do
hampir setahun yang lalu shineeluver919 said…
laugh
me too
hampir setahun yang lalu Arashian said…
smile
Well.. I actually got into SHINee from J-pop. You see, there's this jpop band I was absolutely OBSESSED with and did the same as you every day. So I was on YouTube, searching this group, and the hello baby show for SHINee came up. BUT because I thought it was my 'favorite Japanese band' I started to watch it. But it was SHINee. I got into SHINee from that. But now you see, I'm more obsessed with SHINee then that Japanese band. If you feel "too obsessed" then maybe look for other bands you like, and watch/read more about them and you won't be as obsessed with SHINee. Because I live in Australia and I havent listened to an English song for about 7 months now. Once you go over to the dark side you can never come back.
SHINee is a group that is supposed to be obsessed over. Be a good Shawol., like I know you are. When I feel too SHINee obsessed, I put on SHINee music, and hide the music video so I don melt. :D
Good Luck.
hampir setahun yang lalu Jenjen_bunny said…
I've gotten bitten by the SHINee bug also; I really don't know what the solution is. Why not try listening what you listen to before you got into SHINee? Perhaps you'll just grow out of it. I probably will eventually too XD
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
actually currently i am not obessesed like the time i wrote this forum.................. i had change but i still LOVE SHINEE
Ahahaha.... Yeah, this is JUST a phase~ But who said we can't enjoy the ride?
Idk...
Don't worry; just the process of being a teenager~ It happens to everyone I'm sure <3

I screamed just going into a K Pop store last weekend XD
when i go to the kpop store i just scream LOL
hampir setahun yang lalu SHINE_SHINE said…
heart
me too they are just so funny, and gooooood LOOOOOOOOOOOKING!!!!!!! ♥♥♥♥
hampir setahun yang lalu SunShinesAmy said…
laugh
I am absolutely overly obsessed...I have liked SHINee since March and the heat hasn't gone down any second...Everyday I search for SHINee and Taemin's news. It has become my daily activity
hampir setahun yang lalu nandya_chan said…
heart
well, I think I can't help you, cause I am obsessed to them as well.
I've been being shawol for 3 years but I still love them so much that I always hear their song everyday and never get tired of it.