Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built lebih than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) 1349 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 1349

hampir setahun yang lalu Rogue475 said…
Carson~
"... I'm sorry, and I know this is wrong. But I will not let this man suffer." He tells her, then stands, gripping the hilt of his sword.
hampir setahun yang lalu Aigomiko said…
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: Just...just do it.
*She'd close her eyes and would cover her ears trying to block the thought from existing in her mind. So that she wouldn't have to see anyone else die especially at the hands of a fellow human.*
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Carson~
He let out a sigh, then drew his blade slowly from his gear. The sword let out a low squeal as it slide out. Forgive me... He thought then knelt before the man, setting his hand on the Commander's shoulder, then did the deed without hesitation.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*As the blood splattered on the ground and covered his sword the horse neighed and then returned to simply standing. He felt nothing from the blow to his fellow soldier.*

Sarah: Now...there is only 3 of us.. We...we need to get our of here Carson.

*As she spoke Carson noticed how she did everything she possibly could to not have to look at him.*
Carson~
He removes the blade slowly and places it back inside his maneuver gear. "Okay..." He whispers softly, then takes the horse's reins and walked it over to Sarah. "You can hate me... I'd understand." Carson says, looking at the horse with sorrow in his eyes. For he had caused all of this... All the death was his fault, and he wanted to die because of it.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*Sarah climbed onto the horse silently and as they started to ride she spoke calmly with sadness in her voice.*

Sarah: I...I don't hate you...I...I hate that person...the one who caused this..if ..if they hadn't left the formation this could have turned out differently.. You..you were only doing that had to be done. By time we would reach the wall he would have been dead from blood loss infection or titan..you gave him a mercy killing.
Carson~
The truth hit Carson like a dagger to the heart, but it was all true. He had been the reason so many had died... All in the name of protecting someone who wasn't even his own. "... I'm sorry this all happened." He mutters, shaking his head.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*Sarah would hug him gently and rested her head on his back as they road through the moonlit night.*

Sarah: It's okay. It's not your fault..you..you saved my life. You're my hero.
Carson~
He said nothing after that, only starred on ahead. It didn't help that she was being this way, If only she knew the truth... No, he had to make up for this, Carson felt he had to pay for the lives that had been lost. I'm gonna jump... he thinks, imagining himself at the top of the wall overlooking the last city on earth. All would be justified if he simply, jumped.
[Carson's Post]

*As they road and Carson pondered on suicide they passed 3 6 meter Titan's standing in a huddle and as they got closer they saw them feasting on something, but the lack of good lighting only revealed a human hand falling to the ground as they chomped down on the torso.*

Sarah: Who...who do you think they..could have gotten?
Carson~
"I hope it wasn't Milo..." He murmurs, trying hard not to look. His concentration was already bad as it was, but if he didn't try hard enough, he'd get the both of them killed.
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: That arm was too large for Milo don't wo-
*She stopped speaking for a moment and then released a scream. As Carson turned his head he saw a 9 meter titan on all fours crawling behind them quickly catching up.*
(Ignore Sasha lol)
 [Carson's Rp Post] Sarah: That arm was too large for Milo don't wo- *She stopped speaking for a m
(i have no idea who Sasha is, have only seen the first episode so far... Actually I better get to that soon... lol)

Carson~
"Shit!" He curses and spurs the horse to move faster. They were only about a quarter of a mile away from the wall, but with a titan that was nothing...
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: Dammit there are no trees so even if we wanted to attack we'd have no way to maneuver.
*The Titan began to get closer as the horse picked up speed.*
Come on think of something it's getting closer!
Carson~
He blinks and closes his eyes. "Sarah, you promise me you'll look after Milo..."
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: Carson...what're you saying.
*Her words were filled with concern and as he looked back at her he could tell she was fighting tears.*
You're not thinking of...of fighting that thing are you..?
Carson~
"Promise me, please Sarah..." He says solemnly. "Do this for me..."
[Carson's Rp Post]

Sarah: *She'd begin to sob stress finally pushing her over the edge*
Okay..I..I promise you..,but I won't have to keep it..because you're coming back..I.I'll see you again.
*She'd look him in the eyes tears running down her face and snot coming out her nose she seemed child like with the innocent kind grin she gave him.*
Carson~
"Take care of each other." He nods and smiles, then leaps off the horse. Carson landed, just as the Titan stopped in front of him. "Just you and me..." He grumbles, drawing both swords this time.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The horse could be heard for only a few moments then there was only silence and the breathing between Carson and the Titan. The Titan stared Carson down slightly confused that he jumped off. The Titan then began to drool and readied it's body to pounce on it's prey.*
Carson~
"Do it... Oh, I just dare you to." He grins, readying his swords to at least injure the beast if it were to leap onto him. "Well?... Come on then!" Carson screams at the Titan, a single tear rolling down his cheek.
[ Carson's Rp Post]

(You're going to make me cry Q AQ)
*The Titan leaped into the air moving at high speeds with it's mouth opened as far as it could possibly go.*
Carson~
In a split second, Carson thinks of Milo, a small glimmer of hope... He instantly dives to the right, slamming his sword into the ground to be used as a pivot. For in that instant, he spun around and flung straight at the Titan's head, slashing with the only blade he now had.
(Attack on Titan is really starting to kill me on the inside. I'm 75% finished with the second episode and I'm having trouble continuing. lol, guess I'm just following suit.)
*The Titan wailed as it lost Eyesight in it's right eye and rolled on it's back and grabbed it's face. Carson then saw in his gear were multiple exchangeable blades in the rectangular metal holder on his hips and that with the detachable blade hilt he could replace his weapon up to 6 times. *

(And Ikr that show is brutal all throughout the creator said everyone was supposed to die in the end, but it became so popular he has to change the ending lol)
(God... Fuck the creator... OMG, and he'd do it too! They'd all be dead! Blarg, dem feelzz)

Carson~
He shakes his head. "We've got the night to ourselves, you and me... Oh I see a long, happy future together." He tells the Titan, walking over to it, then slamming his blade into its throat, leaving it there. Carson then drew two more swords and made his way to the other side of its head. "It'll be so romantic..." He teases with an insane laugh, then lodged the two swords into it's neck and face.
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The Titan's eye then emitted steam and healed itself and it's neck began to shot out steaming blood as it's face bled scorching the grass it touch. It then rolled over and began clawing at the blades lodged in it's body.*
Carson~
"Ooh, you don't like that honey? Well, I better try and make it... Better!" He roars, thrusting yet another blade into its head. "Just get the hell up and kill me already, you piece of shit!" He screams, stomping the ground. "I'm fucking ready to die... Why don't you just kill me!"
[Carson's Rp Post]

*The beast let out an unholy wail as the next blade was lodged in it's head. As the wounds began to heal and the blades were forced out of it's body it began to frown towards Carson and then growl loudly and pounced towards him mouth extended trying to swallow him whole.*
Carson~
He smiled as the mouth came over him, raising both blades upward to hopefully hit the brain of the Titan, thus ending both their lives, oh but he would only hope.
[Carson's Final Rp Post]

*As the mouth consumed him the blades pierced the Titans head and the jaws slammed shut chopping off his legs. His body then slid into the Titans gullet where nothing awaited him, but the corpses of his comrades along with steaming acid. He then felt the Titan moving as if the battle meant nothing to it. Within seconds his skin began to burn off and in minutes he had essentially dissolved inside of the beast's stomach. His final moments of life being filled with horrific nightmarish pain.*
Blarg, I am dead... O_O
 Blarg, I am dead... O_O
(Omfg lol Did you not know titans can only be killed by cutting off the nape of their necks?)
(It's biology... When something strikes le brain, they be dead. :P Your probably more upset about Carson than me, I kinda hated him to be honest... God now I need a slightly younger, less depressing character, any ideas?)
(Omfg no I don't have any idea lol you have to make a new one. I just wasn't suspecting it and no the manga and anime said that it all regenerates no matter what I mean they completely blast the heads off of titans with cannon balls and they regrow everything even every hear on their head lol it has to be the nape).
(Fuq dat shiz...)
(Character time... .... .... .... I have no anime images that'd fit... damn...)
(Lol go for it also great way of making a new character lol)
Name: Ashyron "Ash" Vel
Social Class: Medium Class
Class: Garrison
Battle Type: Name: Strategist
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 166 lbs
Appearance: Brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Lean Build
 Name: Ashyron "Ash" Vel Social Class: Medium Class Class: Garrison Battle Type: Name: Strategist
[Ash's Rp Post]

???: Are you done loading those cannons Ash??

*As Ash awoke from his daydream during the night he remembered how today was the day Humanity had had it's first win in the war against the titan's for the first time in 100 years and that he had to work over time to ready the cannons to blast any incoming titans in cars they tried to remove the boulder before the whole could properly be fixed.*
Ash~
"Uh, no, one moment..." He scrtches his head and quickly loads it. "These things could be some much more..." He mumbles to himself, inspecting the cannon's design.
[Ash's Rp Post]

*As he did so someone sneaked behind him and began to tickle him. Once he turned around he saw his coworker Jessica.*

Jessica: Thinking about tricking this old thing out again Eh?
Every time you look at it there's a hint of disgust on your face hehehe.

Name: Jessica Huewitt
District You Live In: ???
Social Class: ???
Class: Military, Garrison
Battle Type: Strength
Height: 5' 4
Weight: 120 lb
Appearance: (Pic)
 [Ash's Rp Post] *As he did so someone sneaked behind him and began to tickle him. Once he turned
Ash~
"Oh you know me. always the Tinker...er." He nods, stepping away from her in fear of being tickled once more. "What'd you think about yesterday?"
[Ash's Rp Post]

Jessica:...it was downright terrifying I'm glad we got to stay up here and just use some of the roll able canons to blast them since that Colossal Titan knocked them all down before he kicked that large hole in the wall...almost like he had a strategy.
Ash~
"Trust me, I could talk about that damn thing's strategy all day." He mutters, but nods. "We need to start thinking of ways to improve our firepower instead of using sheer blade force to take em down."
[Ash's Rp Post]

Jessica: Ash..
*Her tone was serious now.*
You know it's an unspoken rule to not go past what we know..You know just as I do that those who loose their place and try to move past societies standards for weaponry ...go..missing in the night.
Ash~
"Aww, come on Jessica! I'm just messing with you!" He chuckles, hiding the fact he was actually working on a fletchete style flintlock.
[Ash's Rp Post]

Jessica: You better be.
*She'd giggle and would punch his shoulder.*
You know you're one of the few guys up here that I don't completely hat-
*The two's nostalgic moment was then interrupted as a large commotion was being caused outside the wall. As they looked down they saw a young woman riding a horse being followed by multiple Titans as she approached the giant doors she could be heard screaming something, but she was too far away to actually hear.*

She must be one of the scouting legion from earlier today...,But..even if they noticed her the walls wouldn't open because of those Titans following her and even if they did for some reason open them there'd be no way for them to open in time for her to get in..
Ash~
"We have to do something!" He calls out, then looks over his rig, and grins. "Be right back." He says, stepping right over the wall...

He'd then sent a hook into the wall and dropped down just as the woman came near. "Over here!"
[Ash's Rp Post]

Jessica: What are you crazy!?!

*As he dangled from the wall the woman got closer and closer until a Titan lunged for her. She then propelled and hooked onto two houses on opposite sides of each other and began to swing low as the Titan fell and crushed the horse causing the titans behind it to fall as well. She then used her gas tank to gain massive speed and held onto the same buildings to thrust herself upward. She then used her gas tank to continue flying upwards until it gave out and she flew towards Ash and finally caught his hand.*
 [Ash's Rp Post] Jessica: What are anda crazy!?! *As he dangled from the dinding the woman got close
Ash~
"Got'cha!" He smiles, then presses a button on his controls, forcing the gear to rewind back. "Hey, you alright?" Ash asks the woman, noticing her eyes were red from tears.
[Ash's Rp Post]

???:...No...From how surprised you're all acting I'm the only one to get this far..all...all my comrades are dead..*She'd begin to Sob.*
Everyone...all of them.. He..He sacrificed himself..so..so that..I could live.