Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) Shingeki no Kyojin (Rp)

Aigomiko posted on Jun 08, 2014 at 09:08PM
The Walls were built more than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at the hand of the Titans. In response to this looming threat, the humans made huge walls to protect their last stronghold. The walls reach about 50 meters in height and reach four or five times a human's height below the ground, and is rumored to be as strong as bedrock.
Titans are a mysterious race of humanoid giants that appeared roughly 100 years ago and rapidly exterminated humanity to the point of near extinction. Their origins, overall numbers, and how their physiology works remains a mystery.

Classes:

Civilian: (All Will Start Of With This Class)
The last of the human race that have been peacefully living within the walls for the past 100 years. Some are poor while others have become very wealthy. Social standings and wealth is now left only to your lineage.

Equipment:
House Hold Appliances, clothing, and at most a dagger or hand gun or other primitive weapons.

Military: (Will become a choice later in the Rp)
Humanity's defense against Titans is a full-time, professional army trained to deal with Titans. The military is divided into three divisions: the Survey Corps, which explores outside human territory to hostile areas in a bid for expansion, lately receiving a new mission from the Capital to research the Titans and where they originate from; the Garrison, which patrols and maintains the Walls keeping Titans out and acting as the first to engage the Titans if the gate is destroyed; and the Military Police, the top-ranking soldiers who serve as the personal guards for the king and maintain order within the Walls.

Equipment:
Uniform of your designated sector and your own
"Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear"
The Three Dimensional Maneuver Gear, is a set of gear developed by humans that allows great mobility when facing the Titans in combat. The gear allows the user to fight in a 3D space as opposed to a 2D one. The gear itself takes the form of a body harness that encompasses much of the body below the neck. Although the Gear can grant a skilled user tremendous mobility, it is a demanding art that requires strength, and skill, both of which must be honed through constant practice. Some tools involved in the apparatus include:
Handgrips , Piston-shot grapple-hooks, Gas powered mechanism, and Iron Wire Propeller with Plug in Blades.

Battle Types:

Strength: Is capable of dealing deadly strikes to titans sometimes able to lacerate the limbs of smaller titans.

Speed: Capable of moving at high speeds on the ground and mid air making it difficult for titans to land a blow.

Defense: Capable of stopping a Titans swing using both blades as a shield and in the heat of battle as a last resort can stop a Titan's jaws from clenching down on them by using theirs blades and their own strength to hold the mouth open.

Acrobatics: Quick to master the 3D Maneuver gear are able to do multiple flips and quick turns to either catch up to a Titan and get in the right position to strike them down or use these excellent reflexes to get away from a foe too powerful for them to defeat.

Strategists: The smartest of their squad are capable of making brilliant attack formations can easily spot out a Titan whenever one is near and can also see the Titan's intellect.

Gas Efficient: Though average in all other aspects these fighters know how to conserve and maintain their pace. Their gas tanks seem to never go empty and they can also spot out a supply caravan miles away.

Skilled Swordsman: These soldiers have trained hard with their blades and have honed their techniques to that of a master. With their fine blade skills they never leave a scratch on their prized weapons making them last for long periods of time and are able to make more difficult strikes to specific areas of the body.

Range: What they lack in speed they make up for with availability. These soldiers are capable of sending their 3D Maneuver gear to far distances and grabbing a hold of a smaller target to propel themselves towards or from danger. While soaring it is noticeable that their acceleration during flight is faster than all other groups even SPEED!

Character Sheet:

Name:
District You Live In:
Social Class:
Class:
Battle Type:
Weight:
Appearance: (A picture is acceptable except you cannot use any already made Attack On Titan Characters)

The Walls were built lebih than a century ago, when humanity was brought to the edge of extinction at
last edited on Jun 09, 2014 at 04:03AM

Shingeki No Kyojin (Attack on Titan) 1349 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1349

hampir setahun yang lalu Rogue475 said…
Ash~

"Shit, everyone back!" He calls out, drawing both swords simultaneously. "Head to the top, I'll be right behind you three."
hampir setahun yang lalu Aigomiko said…
[Ash's Rp Post]
*Rebecca lead the family to the staircase and helped them on while warning them to be careful since like the rest of the building it was curved and the railing may not be strong enough to hold their entire body weight. It was then that the titan crawled onto the hallway and stare at Ash as steaming drool left it's mouth.*
[Alex's Rp Post]

*As he sliced through the Titan's neck it collapsed on the ground he then landed beside it's now steam covered body. As he looked around he saw that his gas tank was almost to the halfway mark and if he wanted to continue living he had to find either a new tank or a fill up station.*
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu killer24 said…
Alex: "bloody hell, I assume that the re-fuelling station is in the most defended part of the town so I'll head there" scales the building and rushes to the assumed location of the re-fuelling station
Ash~

He looks over the area quickly, formulating options in his head. In a stand up fight he'd likely not be able to get behind the titan, therefore any fighting would be fruitless. His only shot seemed to lure the creature away from the others, while also hopefully saving his own ass. "Come and get it!" Ash calls out before grappling the room above him, pulling himself up.
[Alex's Rp Post]
*As he propelled across buildings he saw that the nearest fuel station was at least a mile away. The farther he went the lower his gas tank became and the slower he propelled. Soon he could barely fly even with the boost from being thrown by the ropes. Though he did arrive at the building in time he saw that on the ground floor their were people banging and slashing at the door to no avail.*

[Ash's Rp Poost]

*The creature began to approach slowly licking it's lips and grinning seeing as how the hall was sideways his area was limited. it then jumped up and tore off the back of his tattered shirt releasing steam which toasted his back in the process.*
Alex: "what are you people doing?" looks around to check for titans quickly before looking back to the cluster of people "what is going on?"
[Alex's Rp Post]
???: The locked the door and won't let us in!

???: We're out of gas and if we don't refuel we're done for!
*They'd continue to bang on the doors and the slow heavy footsteps of step began to echo down the street.*

???: Oh god...no.
Alex: jumps down so he is with them before looking at the door "this is Alex Knight a member of the Recon corps open the door so we can re-fuel and get back to fighting the titans. If you do not cooperate it will be taken for treason and once I get in there, and I will you will be taken before the courts or even killed on the spot"
*The footsteps began to get closer.*
Voice From Inside: What difference does it make! If I open I'll die by titans!

???: Somebody do something it's getting closer!
*Around the corner turned a large 6 meter Titan. It looked back and forth and then proceeded to slowly walk towards the group of soldiers.*

???: Open the fucking door!

Voice From Inside:..I..I
 *The footsteps began to get closer.* Voice From Inside: What difference does it make! If I open I'll
Alex: growls "open the door and let these people in I'll handle the titan with or with out gas!!" turns around drawing his last two blades
*The Titan began to approach Alex and looked at him nervously and slowly reached out his almost human sized hand.*
Alex: dashed around the titans hand and ran through it's legs slashing at it's ankles
*The thinly built creature collapsed to it's knees and used it's hand to stop itself from hitting it's head. It then began to growl while forming a scowl on it's face.*
Alex: makes a small growl of annoyance in his throat before charging at the titan slicing at it's hands trying to make it collapse completely "just fall!"
*The beast fell after losing it's hand but simply stood up once again. As Alex looked in horror he saw that no matter where he struck the creature simply healed in a matter of seconds. It then swung quickly at him aiming for his torso.*
Alex: jumps back but gets hit by the displacement of air throwing him back into a wall dazing him "arg, my head" tries to rub his head but can't lift his left arm
*As he landed the beast began to walk closer staring him down with hatred in his eyes.*
Alex: tries to stand up and get away but fails "bloody titan, bloody gas" uses his other hand to wipe some blood of his head
*He then reached out grabbed Alex by his spike blonde hair and lifted him to his face. He then let out a loud roar in his face releasing steaming hot drop of saliva that landed on Alex and burned on impact.*
Alex: "ever heard of toothpaste ugly, or a breath mint?" growled at him before trying to get free with his right am while his left hangs there limply
Ash~

He winces as the smoldering hot steam enveloped him. In a split second his gear launched him towards the very end of the room beside a window, farther away from the creature.
[Alex's Rp Post]
*The creature then angrily tossed him by his onto the ground and roared once again. He then began to walk towards the man on the ground seething with rage.*

[Ash's Rp Post]
*As he propelled the Titan rushed towards him only for his arm to shatter the window causing it to be temporarily immobile as it struggled to pull itself back up.*
Alex: coughs up blood and doesn't move as looking at the titan slowly loosing conciousness lights fading away "no, come back ugly" passes out bleeding from multiple places
[Alex's Rp Post]
*The Titan then knelt beside the man and began to roar as he was attacked by the other soldiers who got the courage to assist their fallen comrade. Though they knew ithout gas their gear wouldnt work meaning there was no victory in sight.*
(not really sure how to respond, Alex is out cold)
(I was shocked that you put yourself in these situations lol)
(it happens from time to time)
(You are so lucky Lady Aincrad spared his life, characters on here have a tendency to die off if not careful)

Ash~

He then leaped over the giant creature, using both blades to strike the back of its neck.
(lucky?, Lady Aincrad?. Isn't that part of the show people die left and right)
(Teehee I run a SAO rp as well and I went through a phase in all my rps where i just randomly killed tee hee it was a weird time for me.)
*Within seconds of leaping his blades made contact with the injured beast as it fell to the ground and began to steam away.*
(So far four rather important characters have met an untimely demise, one being my own character... Needless to say she will kill your character if you give the chance ;-) (Aincrad is merely a nickname for Aigomiko)
(oh I see, very evil then haha. Don't worry It's all good)
(Okay because you kind of made it so I have to kill them thats why when im feeling merciful i break their turns into simple staring or movements but gosh u broke ur arm and knocked yourself out X3)
Ash~

He then let out a wince as he felt his back which was red from the burning steam. Ash sheathed his blades and raced after the three he had allowed on ahead.
(Yeah I was playing on the fact that in the shows the humans aren't like very good at staying in one piece or something like that. it's my first Attack on titan RP sorry)
(Lol no it's okay it was very realistic)
[Ash's Rp Post]
*As he arrived he saw the group of rag tag survivors scaling the slightly slanted staircase to the next floor.*
Rebecca: Just don't look down!
[Alex's Rp Post]
*As he awoke he felt multiple hands tightened around his wrists and a chaffing sensation across his legs. As he looked around he saw that he was being dragged inside of a building and the pain from his beaten up arm began to set in because of the pressure put on it.*
(I thought it might be)
Alex: groans as he wakens looking at who is dragging him "wha-, who?" his vision is blury and hazy making it hard to see the people around him
???: He's alive?

???: Who cares if we don't keep moving he won't be for long!

*As his vision cleared he saw a boy and girl dragging him though he couldn't see exactly what hey looked like he could tell they were terrified. As he looked in front of him he saw multiple soldiers fighting 6-7 class titans inside the building meaning they when they were let in so were those beasts. Within this tiny space there was little chance of success so these people were basically sacrificing their lives for one another.*
Alex: "what, where are you taking me?" dazed looking at them "I should help those people"
Boy: We're getting yu out of here!

Girl: We figured since you tried to defend us all we might as well save you.

Boy: Trust my you're in no condition to fight.
Alex: "but they'll die" looks at them then back at the soldiers
Ash~

"How we looking Rebecca!?" He calls up to them before starting his own ascent up the stairway.
[Alex's Rp Post]
Boy: What!?! We'll die as well!

*The girl sobbed while running trying not to fall from not being able to see because of the tears.*
Girl: We can't do anything...we...we're too..we...weak.

Boy: Especially since we have no gas. Why kill ourselves fr those who are already doomed!
*It was then that they heard multiple blood curdling screams of fear from behind the immobile boy.*

[Ash's Rp Post]
Rebecca: We're doing good! We might be out of here in no ti-
*It was then that the railing began to creak loudly.*

Boy: I'm scared!

Mother: Don't worry sweetie..we...we will be okay.
Alex: "don't look back" looks at the two "what are your names?"
Boy: Marcus
Girl: Amber
(I would give you their profiles but i'm at the library and my laptop with all my rp images is dead so I'll post them when I get home.)
*As they dragged him into the shaken building they quickly opened a side door and hid. Making sure to move book cases and desks that were located in the room that seemed to be an office in front of the door. They both then sat in opposite corners silently as Amber tried to hold in her sobs.*
Alex: "I'm Alex" looks at them before staying quiet almost blending into the shadows in the room
Marcus: Thanks..for trying to fight that thing when we all gave up hope and tried to flee.

Amber: Yes..without you..we'd all be dead.
Alex: "I was just doing my job, besides I should have brought you guys more time" looks down "and it was for nothing the titans got in anyway"