Sinna's Soiree the game: "TRUTH atau DARE" cont. ~Kakashi Party~

Sinna_Hime_chan posted on Apr 23, 2012 at 02:31AM
I do believe the rules are simple: There is NO opting out allowed.

<of course this is a party & you can rp that your are in the bathroom or were, etc. -just in case of a long absence & if you have to get skipped> :/

main party:link

On Your turn (which is whenever someone else isn't asking and as long as everyone there has gotten a turn) you ask someone present to choose either "Truth -or- Dare"?

TRUTH is a question they must answer TRUTHFULLY
DARE is an action you tell them to do. THEY MUST.

................***CHOOSE CAREFULLY***.............
 I do believe the rules are simple: There is NO opting out allowed. <of course this is a party & y
last edited on Apr 24, 2012 at 05:48PM

Sinna's Soiree 849 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 849

hampir setahun yang lalu DarkCruz360 said…
cool
Truth and dare you say I'm game
hampir setahun yang lalu Sinna_Hime_chan said…
angelic
SURE! ...uh I guess, lol. So we're just wait'n on peeps. I believe it was Orihime that asked Kakashi if he wanted to play spin the bottle or truth or dare and he wanted a dare. So how are ya Cruz? Need anything? Would you like some oysters on the half-shell?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 SURE! ...uh I guess, lol. So we're just wait'n on peeps. I believe it was Orihime that asked Kakashi
monkey
Where's Bandit? I JUST saw him. He popped up and said he wanted in. I need some other femme friends besides me!! Come on Kakashi! You asked for the Dare, and Orihime started it, we'll give'um a bit. Others that want can just jump their butts in. (Hope they read the simple rules up over dere^ hmmm. LOL.
smile
Oysters no thank you I'm good
worried
LOL. You know people say they are an Afrodisiac. I love'um! But I have dim sum on the table over there, too... all kinda of dumplings, fried, steamed, different things... ya know plus the usual whips 'n chains, no I meant chips & dips!! Cherries & whip cream? I think someone may've spiked meh club soda! Cruz! lol

Where did I see Kakashi last?
 LOL. anda know people say they are an Afrodisiac. I love'um! But I have dim sum on the meja, jadual over ther
smile
I will try a dumpling thank you
*takes one*
hampir setahun yang lalu blackpanther666 said…
big smile
Dumplings???!!! I love dumplings *Takes two and shoves both into his mouth, before realising just how good they were*

'OMG! Yum... You're an awesome cook, Sinna' *Grins wildly*
blush
I know right
hampir setahun yang lalu BlindBandit92 said…
Sorry guys I had to leave but I'm back now. :D
big smile
Cool alright then
hampir setahun yang lalu wantadog said…
big smile
This sounds fun...*grabs club soda*....
Sinna has club soda TOO. :D "HI Wantadog! Thanks BP!" Hugs them both as best she can from where she is at. XD

They are always welcome to come over for dinner. :)

*Lighting is dark, different candles are brightly glowing from sporatic positions - filling the entire room with the slight aroma of wonderous & intoxicating scents. There is the over stuffed super puffy modern sofa, the vintage fainting sofa & settee, and several chairs around the coffee table.* ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu LoneWOLF2272 said…
laugh
XD cant believe i found this....
laugh
*Cup of club soda half tilted*....that was very.....informative?
*Cowers behind BP*
cool
Ahahaha! That was really 'rare'! (lol) I dunno what else to say 'bout that-other than it is too ironic here. XD I can't blame Wantadog for hiding behind BP!! FYI No pee'n on mah furniture guys!! (lol) ~ {and I hope Wantadog is not cowering from the dimly lit ambience- or ?...meh?} :)
Pushes Wantadog out of the way softly... 'No hiding behind me, you know what to do, my friend... Show your Zanpakuto and destroy these ninjas who try to look like Naruto and Kakashi.'

Lol. //shot//

Hey, nice to meet you Lonewolf, this is a crack-up video XD. *Sips another bourbon*

hmmm
Play nice guys...play nice. No fights please. At least contain it.
smile
*Gives puppy dog eyes* "Pretty please!!"
BP: "NO!"
Darn! Fine then...*curls up like a dog and gives scary stare*
BP: *wary*
-looks down at wantadog- eyes dont effect my darkness...卐_卐
mischievous
Danke blackpanther XD
laugh
*Offers LoneWOLF a drink*

Lol at Wantadog XD
wink
Ohhh! XD (I really don't know where Orihime went...she said she was come'n..I imagine she & Cruz are detained! Hopefully not "with" Kakashi -Oh!) nuttin like drunken party-goers!
 Ohhh! XD (I really don't know where Orihime went...she berkata she was come'n..I imagine she & Cruz are
tongue
FOR HOW THIS ALL BEGAN ~ SEE PG. 6^^ link
wink
So here we are~ teehee
 So here we are~ teehee
hmmm
I seem to have lost meh femme friends somewhere at the party? probably gettin busy wit mah guy friends! 0.e or dance'n or somewhere or another- sooo~ I may have to get another girl friend or someone to give Kakashi his dare! Are the natives restless? *She hands out tiny individual tart pies...and offers these manly men lil baby quiche if they want any-(lol). If she was really devious she would have spiked it before the game -put some x or roofy or slipped some sort of mickey...haha... BUT she DID make'um with love, and it should help level alcohol levels a bit...maybe.* Now would be a good time for a bathroom break. --->
Hey, Kakashi, truth or dare?
kiss
It seems the gauntlet has been thrown down~ *she looks from one slightly inebriated man to the other slightly MORE inebriated man* - I mean, Orihime has already asked him...I heard, AND Kakashi, you said 'DARE' -as I recall. It seems this has perked some interest. I admit, mine included. yet no one has DARED give him a dare! *slight giggle* Well~ The torch has been passed! Let's get it go'n!

"Happy Birthday to you~ Sexy birthday to you" -now I have that song stuck in mah head!!

You know this can be a funny dare, a wild dare or sexy dare, or "whatever" and no tell'n what they might give you! You be'n the BIRTHDAY BOY, it seems only right that you get to start, then YOU get to pick someone and ask Truth or Dare! Yay! This is gonna be fun!
 It seems the gauntlet has been thrown down~ *she looks from one slightly inebriated man to the other
heart
What was that Kakashi? I don't think everyone else here heard you? (*She said this because she had cleared a designated area & certain interested persons had already gathered. She wanted them to be able to hear the dare or whatever* ~teehee.)
 What was that Kakashi? I don't think everyone else here heard you? (*She berkata this because she had cl
lol ja i see, find them ja!?
big smile
Hellooooo
big smile
Smiles at Wolf & Cruz. Ruffles Cruz's hair (but not so to mess it up...no no, never harm the do....welll)
blush
Awww I don't mind if you do that to me *hugs you*
heart
*Squeezes his neck and smiles big.*
hampir setahun yang lalu kakarin4life said…
DARE! I'll do any thing -3- BUT I WILL NOT IN ANY WAY TAKE MY MASK OFF....
laugh
Sinna giggles & smiles. . .she knows how Kakashi is. It took him forever just to take the mask off for her. lol
 Sinna giggles & smiles. . .she knows how Kakashi is. It took him forever just to take the mask off fo
blush
*hugs Sinna*
*blush a little*
meh
What r u guys up to any way -.- it just looks like plain boring old hugging!
big smile
No not really
surprise
Then what is it -.- "more then hugging?!?" cuz now it's just getting awkward
sad
For me any way.....T=T
hmmm
What?! No... it's just a hug! Duh. I'm sure Cruz just meant that it is not boring. (she liked how they smiled and smushed their cheeks together side by side...it was cute) Besides, I have hugged just about every male AND female guest that came to the party tonight, if I knew them and could. I'm just like that. I am a hugger. *Sinna crosses her arms* (mumbles inaudibly)

Flashing big sad dark eyes from one to the other.
tongue
Shheez...the game hasn't even gotten started much less kicked in gear. There is LOT's of time for the "non" boring.
meh
Hmp....-kakashi crossed his arms and looks away- what ever u say sin,
wink
C'mon, no one meant anything, please don't be like that... Come on birthday boy...come sit over here with me. Come sit beside me.

I won't pinch you... *mutters* Can't promise about biting
big smile
XD
Don't worry bro
worried
T=T ................fine, -sits down next to sinn- .....
blush
*Sinna curls up on one end of the sofa next to Kakashi, and pulls her legs up behind her, tugging the hem of her dress down repeatedly. No need to get huffy or pissy- she thought about his glare at Cruz -like 'I'm watch'n you!'. What? What was that about? lol. Kakashi has intense eyes anyway, and any drunken machismo is not needed... it will start a fight and no one needs that ... ESPECIALLY not Sinn in her house! She wants to pat Kakashi's leg and tell him 'It'll be alright' but she thinks better of that or of being dismissive. Instead she smiles softly at Kakashi, as she gets comfy next to him, hoping more females will show up!* Hmm.
big smile
*grabs a soda* what no Pepsi hmmm
monkey
Ummm...I don't think so Cruz. Sorry. I think this is all I have besides lil frosted bottles of club soda and the Tokyo soda pops. :/

Where did you say Orihime went off to?
 Ummm...I don't think so Cruz. Sorry. I think this is all I have besides lil frosted bottles of club s
big smile
Ooooh I will take a Sprite thank you