Sinna's Soiree Whiteflame's Post-Wedding Party!

whiteflame55 posted on Sep 19, 2012 at 01:43AM
So guess who just got married and speaks limited French? This moi!

Yep, the flame is taken now, and not by an anime nerd (I know, right?). So, considering this is a soiree, I figured it's time to celebrate with a bit of a post. If you guys ask nicely, I might just post some photos :)

Sinna's Soiree 16 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu whiteflame55 said…
Only regret so far is the length of our honeymoon... It was pretty short, though that was by necessity.
hampir setahun yang lalu Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
Hehe!! I thought about doing this and wondered if you'd want XD - guys could have thrown a bachelor party! Not as much fun viryual but SAFER, lol. OF COURSE I want pictures! OMG OMG! PLEASE!!!!!

JUST MARRIED!!

Blessings to the Bride and Groom
Many Happy memories in the times to come
in shared and bonded life
with someone by your side
may your burdens be lessened with someone there to support and help
and your joy be magnified!!

.........................................­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­...­.WOOT..........................................­...­...­..
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Hehe!! I thought about doing this and wondered if you'd want XD - guys could have thrown a bachelor p
hampir setahun yang lalu wantadog said…
Awesome! Congrats man!
 Awesome! Congrats man!
And more..;...
 And more..;...
hampir setahun yang lalu Ichigo-sama said…
congrat man!! Can ya please show us a pic of the beautiful couple aka you two?
Thanks guys, it was quite the day (and, like Hollow Ichigo, I found cake). We're waiting on the really good quality photos to come out, but in the meantime, I'll at least give you guys one of us cutting said cake. Just warning you, the quality isn't as good as it should be.
 Thanks guys, it was quite the hari (and, like Hollow Ichigo, I found cake). We're waiting on the real
hampir setahun yang lalu NightFalls said…
wink
Cool. Congratulations to the happy couple!
So obviously, that's not us (I look way better than that guy). I'll post a picture after we get the ones done by a professional. Many of the ones we got from friends are decent, but I'd like to post the best.
^That's good to know. Because for a second there I was worried you didn't have a face! That would have been an awkward wedding ceremony....

Priest: "You may kiss the bride"
Bride: "Where are his lips?!?!!?!?!?!?"
Also. On my wedding day. I'm gonna pay the priest an extra hundred bucks to talk like the guy from Princess Bride. Troll my wife!
My brother (the Best Man) ended up giving that speech in full as part of his toast. Hilarious stuff, truly.
hampir setahun yang lalu Ichigo-sama said…
sweet!! ^^ very nice!! So happy for you*thumbs up*
So, remember when I said I'd post a photo when I got the done up ones? Well, I got one, and this one's real. That handsome devil with the big nose is me.
 So, remember when I berkata I'd post a foto when I got the done up ones? Well, I got one, and this one
hampir setahun yang lalu Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
WedDing pictures!!! Bride & groom NOW married!! JUST married! <33333 Ahhhh~ :D You both look so stunning and so comfortable with each other. Any wedding stories to tell?
Well, our flower girl made sure to use all of her flowers, which meant reusing some dropped petals and continuing to toss out more at the end of the walkway. It was pretty funny to watch others try and coax her to a seat.
hampir setahun yang lalu NightFalls said…
Awesome dude. Yah, flower kids are funny never quite knowing what to do and if they do know they manage to do their own thing or their own way, but cute.