Sinna's Soiree The Ring of api, kebakaran

NightFalls posted on Oct 06, 2012 at 10:57AM

stands on crate
Ladies & Gents and persons of all persuasions I heard tale of a need for some kind of female smack down cage, arena, fight club, ring so the ladies can vent and get wild with it. (we can hope) Take those earring and rings off, get out your powder puffs or jello.

I have no idea rules or anything.

How about 3 ROUNDS - vote here for the winner.
Choice your own Fight Style.8D
let the excitement begin!
 [i]stands on crate[/i] Ladies & Gents and persons of all persuasions I heard tale of a need for so

Sinna's Soiree 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu NightFalls said…
mischievous
Come on Ladies. BRING IT!
 Come on Ladies. BRING IT!
hampir setahun yang lalu Sinna_Hime_chan said…
laugh
OH-HO I see how it is O.O ohhhh Markus!! Ya know I may have to make snide comments when I feel up to snuff, lol. Thank you for making this though and the rules sound do-able. I will NOT wear a bunny tail and ears...I must tell ya. I was willing to maybe do a bikini and shorts, but I draw the line at other attire, UNLESS...maybe mascot costumes going at it - having a brawl like if dressed as a Panda, teehee, or maybe a baby, lol. Funny costumes might be a kick - r for you~ a hoot, harhar... I think we should each choose some simliar fight style... whoever is in the ring to start and then I guess it is improv. XD

[Balloon Halloweener Contest Thingie]
hahaha
You FOUND it!! XD 113 nope sorry 8! lol
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 OH-HO I see how it is O.O ohhhh Markus!! Ya know I may have to make snide komen-komen when I feel up to
hampir setahun yang lalu haremaster99 said…
=.=' What....Is...This.......I don't fight for sport. >.>' Cu and link
 =.=' What....Is...This.......I don't [i]fight[/i] for [i]sport.[/i] >.>' Cu and [url=http://ic.pics.l
hampir setahun yang lalu CapShunsuifan13 said…
big smile
Ahhh, so this is the cage fight place??? Cool!