Sinna's Soiree ☆•*WISH TREE*•☆ for New Years! XD

Sinna_Hime_chan posted on Dec 31, 2012 at 06:54PM
☆•**•☆☆•**•☆☆•**•☆☆•­**•­☆☆•­**•­☆☆•­**•­☆☆•­**•­
☆MAY YOU HAVE A HAPPY, BETTER, & BLESSED NEW YEAR!!☆

☆ come make a special wish -

It is sometimes called a Tanabata Tree -or- a Wish Tree :)
In Chinese culture often there is a Chinese coin money tied and attached with a string so it can wrap around a branch & it is tossed into a special designated tree (you see a lot of red- sometimes red & orange in trees, sometimes multi-coloured) and sometimes there is an orange tied to the wish too or an offering. It is a piece of paper [like a ribbon] where the wish is written and WE can do this here...

..our wish for this new year

link <not much info here -just a tidbit but I placed a much more indepth article on links under Tanabata here on the Soiree

May Your Wish Come True!
 ☆•**•☆☆•**•☆☆•**•☆☆•**•☆☆•**•☆☆•**•☆☆•**•☆ [
last edited on Dec 31, 2012 at 06:59PM

Sinna's Soiree 22 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu hugebleachfan1 said…
smile
This New Year I Wish That when school starts again and from there till the last day of school that i'll be able to hang out with my 2 best best bestest friends (from school) more b4 they leave and that everyone has a happy life and a relationship(: mostly life thoughXD
hampir setahun yang lalu Sinna_Hime_chan said…
heart
My tree: My secret wish (not so secret now, lol) is for continued love {romantic} & relationship with Cruz...
My tree: My secret wish (not so secret now, lol) is for continued love  & relationship with
hampir setahun yang lalu KEISUKE_URAHARA said…
heart
MY WISH IS SUCCESS IN MY LIFE. FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS..................
AND TO MAINTAIN MY FRIENDSHIP.................ALWAYS.........­..
AND TO HAVE GOOD LUCK FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS
hampir setahun yang lalu EmoSasuSaku said…
I wish for being loved and keeping the people who I love close to me.. Never having them leave.. I also wish that I can have a wonder year ^^
heart
My offering~ (though you need not make one to make your wish & place it on the tree) ^~^
 My offering~ (though anda need not make one to make your wish & place it on the tree) ^~^
heart
Come Make A Wish! -on The WISH TREE!!!! XD

My next would be for continued "propsperity" & that can mean a lot of thngs... <3
[I NEED it, money too..] but to prosper in moving forward, providing, achievements, life, love, etc.]
 Come Make A Wish! -on The WISH TREE!!!! XD My seterusnya would be for continued "[b]propsperity[/b]" & t
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkCruz360 said…
heart
^///^
I wish for all my Happiness to my #1 Girl Sinna <3333333333 i will not want to make her feel sad and i will give ALL my LOVE to my baby ^////^ *hugs Sinna and Kisses her sweetly* <3333333 i love you Sinna and i want to make you so happy <33333333
 ^///^ I wish for all my Happiness to my #1 Girl Sinna <3333333333 i will not want to make her feel
heart
Oooohhh~ *sees Cruz place his wish on the tree on a red piece of paper and I put my arms around his waist to hug him....* Everyone seems to make so many wishes and so unselfish, lol, I feel so silly XD but I will make more wishes and wish for EVERYONE here making wishes to be blessed with special good things and much happiness!! <333333

I saw your Wish Baby... I love you. I will give you my happiness too!
 Oooohhh~ *sees Cruz place his wish on the pokok on a red piece of paper and I put my arms around his w
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkCruz360 said…
heart
^////^
*Smiles and hugs her and kisses your again* I'm happy that you saw my wish baby <33333333333 and I Love you too <3333 and I LOVE your Happiness ^////^
hampir setahun yang lalu whiteflame55 said…
My wish, as always, is for the best for my wife in the new year, and the first full year we will be married. Fun times ahead.
heart
ahhhhh~ and may your wish come true!!! <3333333
 ahhhhh~ and [b]may your wish come true!!![/b] <3333333
hampir setahun yang lalu ButterlessToast said…
smile
i wish for everyones wishes to come true (:
hampir setahun yang lalu wantadog said…
blush
Happy New Year everyone =)

I Wish for everyone to have the strength to make their wishes a reality. *Feels corny and goes to sit in corner*
hampir setahun yang lalu Zordaik said…
My wish is abundant fortune and good will to befall everyone in this club. Have a happy New Year, everyone!
hampir setahun yang lalu NightFalls said…
Money - MORE money
My business to do well
heart
Good Health for Dante and Camille
sunny
Chinese zodiac

Year of the Black Water Snake: More on Chinese Astrology on 2013:
link
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Chinese zodiac [b]Year of the Black Water Snake[/b]: lebih on [b]Chinese Astrologi on 2013[/b]: h
smile
Yes~ May all your wishes come true!!
 Yes~ May all your wishes come true!!
hampir setahun yang lalu haremaster99 said…
laugh
Ah~ Well, I pray, wish and hope for health, wealth and happiness for myself, my family and friends~
 Ah~ Well, I pray, wish and hope for health, wealth and happiness for myself, my family and friends~
I pray that me and my family will be protected from all types of bad chi and entities that would harm myself and others~ [Chinese Symbol for "Chi"]
 I pray that me and my family will be protected from all types of bad chi and entities that would harm
I pray that things will be better this year than last. AND I pray that My sweet Sissy Sinna will have HAPPY joy filled year, and that all BAD things will STAY AWAY >.<
 I pray that things will be better this tahun than last. AND I pray that My sweet Sissy Sinna will have