Sonadow WHY?!

Kendall75296 posted on Jun 12, 2011 at 03:55PM
...WHY in the name of Jesus Christ are we fighting like this?! I just read the recent wall post with Tak. I can't even post of the damn thing because there are so many damn comments! It made my computer freeze! That's FUCKING ridiculous, and you know it.

I'm tired of trollers, especially Tak. I'm tired of people throwing nasty insults that only make it worse. I'm tired of having to read a HUNDRED comments on ONE wall post.

Insult me however much you want. I DON'T CARE. I don't want to fight like this anymore. Like I said, I read the last wall post and it digusts me. I'm a christian who believes that people should be free to love who they want, regardless of what anyone else thinks.

Tak, you realize I'm considered "bi". I have a relationship that's going GREAT. You're straight, yet you waste your life fighting here. I'd rather find things I have in common with others even if they like something I don't, and a former troll soon became my friend. You may not like people like me, but I know I'm much more likable than you.

Tak, find something better to do with your time. Go home.

And for everyone who keeps responding to what Tak has to say, don't. Ignore him. That's what pisses him off.

Oh, and by the way, Tak...
 ...WHY in the name of Jesus Christ are we fighting like this?! I just read the baru-baru ini dinding post with
last edited on Jun 13, 2011 at 09:36PM

Sonadow 7 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu shadjinx said…
Just ignore it. Period. I'm sure there will be a way to make him go away.
hampir setahun yang lalu sonicice said…
wink
He is just a hater! Haters be haten ^^ Don't let him get to you and you should do fine ;)
 He is just a hater! Haters be haten ^^ Don't let him get to anda and anda should do fine ;)
hampir setahun yang lalu gigitygoo said…
its hard too ignore someone who insults you EVERY MONTH
hampir setahun yang lalu Kendall75296 said…
I know. Believe me, I know. This is from someone who's had to used to go through hell to maintain self-control. But its the only way he'll shut up. I've had two years experience.
hampir setahun yang lalu bubblegumyumz said…
angry
GIGITYGOO IKR!!! on my tt youtube toontownismadeforme these bitches toon union keep cyberbullying me and hacking my account!!! -.- im gonna terminate them one day....
hampir setahun yang lalu Malice_1 said…
angry
@bubblegumyumz

I KNOW!!! imcreamrabbit7 KEEPS BUGGING ME!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu sexyluna34 said…
angry
this is what i would do to haters. so fuck yall haters and stop that damn flaming...... i have asked for peace once... but you damn sons of bitches... i want you to know how ashamed i am ... of ruining a perfectly good couple.. i mean seriously. god.

so :FUCK OFF AND LEAVE SONADOW ALONE!!!! JESUS FUCKING CHRIST!!!!
 this is what i would do to haters. so fuck yall haters and stop that damn flaming...... i have asked