Soul Eater DWMA: Evolution

dargox posted on Jul 14, 2012 at 12:48AM
Ok, this rp about the next group of meister from DWMA and here death the kid is the new grim reaper & the others soul eater cast are the new teachers.

Rules:
NO GOD MODDING!!!!
No killing other fan character without permission!
Curing allowed
Violence allowed
Keep things pg 16
Just have fun

Character info:

Name:
Alias/Nickname:
Birthplace:
Meister or Weapon:
Teacher or Student:
Day job:
Hobbies:

Height:
Weight:
Body type:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Hair style:
Clothing:
Pic or description:

Fighting style:
Meister rank:
School Year:
Grades:
Extra info:
Pet pev:

Bio:

Main cast roles:
Soul the death scythe- (play by me)
Lord Death the Kidd- (play by musicxgirl18)

Teacher meisters:
(None)

Teacher weapons:
(None)

Student meisters:
Ace Star- (mine)
Jiro Kagami- (theadventghost)
Pauline- (harpaw8)
Taichi Utsuno- (axel1313)
Elizabeth london- (yugiohfanatic1)
Neona Deluneth- (shadowsign)
Nikki Kenshi- (musicxgirl18)
Micah- (zmidy313)

Student weapons:
Tyga- (zmidy313)
Luka Cloud- (shadowsign)
Jasmine Yumi- (mine)
Maria & Kimberly Stone- (musicxgirl18)

Witches:
(none)

Demons:
(none)

Other:
Sabrina- (harpaw8)
last edited on Jul 17, 2012 at 05:46AM

Soul Eater 440 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 440

hampir setahun yang lalu TheAdventGhost said…
Jiro: I'm fine…
hampir setahun yang lalu musicxgirl18 said…
Kim was a bit confused. "Are you sure? You look pretty down."
Jiro: It's just… How can I be someone who's different, A guy who wields himself as a weapon being both…
Kim gasped. "Really? You can do that? That is so cool!" She smiled. "Being different is good. It means your unique! Being unique is great! Your one of a kind."
Jiro: Yeah, I can either make weapons appear, or shift my body into a weapon
Kim grinned. "That is so cool! You shouldn't be down about that. You should be proud! I know I would."
Jiro: Yeah, you're right. Thanks, by the way I'm Jiro Kagami, People call me Kishin Hunter
Kim smiles. "I'm Kimberly Stone but you can call me Kim. People also call me The Gunner!"
Jiro: Gunner? That must mean 1 thing… Twin pistols.
Kim made a bing bong noise. "Correct! My sister is called The Shooter!"
Jiro: Who's the meister?
"Oh that would be Nikki Kenshi. Also known as The Sleepy Hollow."
Jiro: Interesting
Kim laughed. "Yeah! It's mostly because she loves sleeping and will kill you if you wake her up."
Jiro: … *kind of a scared look*
Kim looked at him, confused. "What?"
hampir setahun yang lalu Shadowsign said…
Luka leaned back in his chair, effectively tuning out everything the teacher said during the lesson, while Neona appeared to be doing the same thing as the drew in her notebook.
Jiro: Looks like I'm not waking her up. *making arm scythes playing around with his ability making different weapons through his body*
Kim clapped her hands. "That is so cool!"
Jiro: Watch this, *a purple circle surrounds me* Contractor of the dark, Contractor of the light, Weaponry select. *picks out 2 Uzis then the circle vanishes*
Kim stared in awe. "So...awesome! We should totally be friends! Wanna be my friend?" She smiled.
Jiro: Yeah, also I'm going Kishin hunting later if you and your partners want to come later.
Kim nods happily. "That would be so awesome!" Marie popped her head through the door. "Kim, what are you doing?" Kim turned and smiled. "I just made a new friend! This is Jiro! Jiro, this is my older twin sister, Maria but you can call her Marie." Marie smiled and waved. "Hi"
Jiro: It's an honor to meet you. *gets a call* Uh oh, *answers* Yeah… Now? Oh no, Alright, don't worry, It'll be taken care of… Alright later. *hangs up* That's our cue.
Marie looked confused. "What are you talking about?" Kim smiled. "He's gonna take us with him! It'll be so much fun!" Marie scratched her head. "I don't know...you know Nikki gets cranky if woken up." Kim grabbed her hand and took Jiro's hand and pulled them up to Nikki who was sleeping peacefully. Kim patted her on the back. "Come on Nikki! We got a job to do!" Nikki mumbled but didn't wake up. Kim looked at Marie and marie sighed. "Nikki, that cute guy from the club just walked in." Nikki's head shot up and looked around. "Where?!" Kim smiled. "Nikki, this is Jiro!" Nikki looked at him. "He's not the one from before." Kim laughed nervously. "That's because we lied." Nikki sighed and looked at Jiro. "What is it?"
Jiro: Just got a call from a client. There's a kind of giant Kishin roaming around. That's why can't waste any time. *dashing to the outside*
Nikki sighed and got up. "Yeah, leave us behind like we know where we going." Kim took her hand. "Come on!" They run after him.
Jiro: *waits up for them at the stairs looking at the Kishin from a distance* There, we're taking him down, let's go, *dashes again*
They followed him. Kim speeding past all of them. Marie sighed. "There she goes, showing off again."
Jiro: *starts shooting his Uzis at the Kishins though it doesn't do much damage* alright I'll need to get closer, and get that mark on his head
Nikki stuck out her hands. "Marie, Kim!" The twins nodded and transformed into guns(pic). "I'll do it." She ran towards it head on dodging its attack with ease. When the Kishin punched the ground, she ran up its arm and jumped on its head. She put Marie and Kim to the mark on its head. "This is what you get for waking me up you piece of shit!" She fired mutiple times as the Kishin fell. Nikki jumped off and did a front flip, landing perfecting. She looked at Jiro."There. Can I go back to sleep now?" The Kishin turns into a Kishin egg.
 Nikki stuck out her hands. "Marie, Kim!" The twins nodded and transformed into guns(pic). "I'll do it
Jiro: Well, before you go, *grabs the money* let's split the payment.
Kim and Marie turned back. "Yay, Kishin egg!" Marie smiled. "You take it." Kim smiles and takes the egg. "Thanks for the meal!" She ate it happily. Nikki sighed. "Fine but let's do it quick. I almost fell asleep while fighting."
Jiro: Not a problem. … *Feels a pain in head* Ahh, no. Why is she still trying? Medusa………
Nikki frowned and the twins looked at him confused. Kim walked closer to him. "Are you okay?"
Jiro: I'm fine… I have no where left to go…
Medusa: *sitting on top of a roof* I can't control him yet, he's not so vulnerable, *disappears*
Kim was confused. "What do you mean by that? Of course you have somewhere to go! It's school!"
Jiro: I meant… a home.… The only thing I have left, is Kishin hunting and school, nothing else.
Kim thought about it and then glanced at Nikki who was yawning, looking very drowsy. Marie saw and shook her head. "Oh no...you are not thinking what I think your thinking!" Kim smiled a bit. "But he needs a home." Marie shook her head. "No! You think Nikki will agree to this?" Kim looked at Nikki who was now, leaning against the wall, sleeping. Kim looked back at her sister. "If I ask nicely." Marie groaned and shook her head. "Fine but you better hope she says yes." Kim smiled and looked at Jiro. "If I can get a yes from Nikki, do you want to stay with us?"
Jiro: *nods* Thanks *body kind of hurt from a previous job* … *using darkness to heal any wounds*
Kim runs over to Nikki and taps her shoulder. Nikki slowly opened her eyes. "If you weren't my weapon, I would kill you where you stand." Kim sweat drop and laughed nervously. "Um...can Jiro stay with us for a while? You know, till he can get his own place?" Nikki glanced at Jiro and then back at Kim. "You like him or something?" Kim blushed slightly. "N-No! I just want to help out a friend!" Nikki sighed. "As long as he doesn't make to much noise and wakes me up, it's fine by me." Kim smiled and ran over to Jiro. "You can stay with us!"
Jiro: *hugs Kim* Thank you,
Kim blushes and hugs him back. "No problem! Anything for a friend!"
Jiro: Heh, so this is how it feels to have a friend. It feels... Nice
Kim smiles. "Doesn't it?"Marie smiled at them. Nikki smirked with her eyes closed.
Jiro: Alright. Ready to go?
hampir setahun yang lalu dargox said…
(hey, music. Do you want a soul eater cast role?)

Soul the death scythe comes waking in the classroom very cool like, saying. "okay, class!! Since your teacher is running late today, I'll be filling in for her intill she get here." <thinking: ok, this isn't like maka to be late for the first day of class, even since we were students.>

(note: the soul eater cast are all grown up in this rp)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
(Hmmmm can I have Death the Kid! XD)
Kim nodded. "Yup!" Marie blinked. "Back to school right?" Nikki was still sleeping.
Jiro: Yeah, *starts walking*
hampir setahun yang lalu dargox said…
(okay, but he's now gose by Lord Death Kidd)

<about time someone come in to teach> ace thinks to himself still resting chin.

Jasmine study soul abit and also thinks to herself. <so this teacher man is the soul eater scythe, he doesn't look that strong but..he dose look hot>