Spuffy Banner and ikon

swimchick posted on May 14, 2010 at 06:32PM
Hi I'm kind of newer to the spot compared to most people, but I was thinking maybe it'd be cool to get a new banner and icon going on here?

I just recently learned to make banners (yesterday actually) so I can work on some stuff. But anyone's welcome to suggest something of course!

Spuffy 21 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu swimchick said…
Here's one I quick whipped up today. It's not perfect, but it's a suggestion. I'm sure I can figure out something better though!
 Here's one I quick whipped up today. It's not perfect, but it's a suggestion. I'm sure I can figure o
hampir setahun yang lalu gracery said…
heart
Possibly?
 Possibly?
hampir setahun yang lalu gracery said…
Or maybe this? It's kinda empty though so I dunno about it. I feel like I should add text or something to it.

Same scene banners are easier for me to do but I might try to mix it up a little too :P I'll try work on more tomorrow.
 atau maybe this? It's kinda empty though so I dunno about it. I feel like I should add text atau somethin
Cool Grace, they look great!! I know I think if I have time over the next few days I'll try to whip up a few more. I think I still want to keep mixing it up with looks at each other in the same scenes. I feel like I should squeeze Chosen looks in the next one too. It's so hard they have sooo many good moments!
hampir setahun yang lalu adwbuffy said…
heart
Wow love the Spuffy banners guys.. Don't know which one to use for the spot's banner. Do you guys want all episodes relating Spuffy moments.. Or my favorite idea Spuffy readjusting their relationship here:

by Cicino1 that I requested her to make one for my spot.
 Wow Cinta the Spuffy banners guys.. Don't know which one to use for the spot's banner. Do anda guys wan
hampir setahun yang lalu willow96 said…
Cool idea!I have some banners to show to you!
 Cool idea!I have some banners to tunjuk to you!
Do you like it?
 Do anda like it?
What about this?
 What about this?
blush
What about the icon?
hampir setahun yang lalu katie15 said…
Wow you guys are really good at these :O The last two are my favourites, it shows how epic they are because of their rocky journey.
smile
Thanks!Can I put an icon too?
big smile
Yeah anyone can suggest any icon!
smile
We can make a pick with the banners we have suggested!
hampir setahun yang lalu shannon9396 said…
Here! One icon!
 Here! One icon!
Or this!
 atau this!
heart
And this!
 And this!
hampir setahun yang lalu adwbuffy said…
Or this.....
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 atau this.....
heart
What about this???
 What about this???
big smile
Everything seems really great. I can make a pick I suppose??

Here's my other suggestion!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Everything seems really great. I can make a pick I suppose?? Here's my other suggestion!
big smile
All right, everyone go vote!!
Okay I wrote Dave a message like 3 days ago to change the banner and icon. Hopefully he just hasn't gotten the message yet cuz I don't want him to forget!