Stormclan Members of StormClan

KatieK102 posted on Sep 12, 2015 at 03:22AM
Leader:
Falconstar-(KatieK102) - handsome black tom with dark gray chest and dark green eyes (Mate: Sweetbriar)

Deputy:
Wrenflight (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown tom with a golden chest and underbelly with amber eyes (Mate: Shiverwind)

Medicine Cats:
Slightfeather (KatieK102) - dark gray tom with darker patches and green eyes (Temporary mentor) (Mate: Creedstorm)
Swamppaw (Tanglebelly) - black and orange tom with a white freckled face and gold eyes
Pebblepaw (KatieK102) - tan and white tom with blue eyes

Warriors:
Creedstorm (TeamPeeta649) - dark brown she-cat with patchy black stripes all over, a white chin and seafoam green eyes (Mate: Slightfeather)
Redshadow (TeamPeeta649) - massive reddish-brown tabby tom with black stripes, paws, ears and muzzle and lavender eyes (Mate: Mistybreeze)
Duskstorm (KatieK102) - large, creamy-colored tabby tom with a white chest, underbelly, two white paws, and dark blue eyes (Mate: Frecklenose) (Apprentice: Buckpaw)
Berryfrost (KatieK102) - ginger she-cat with white nose and pretty green eyes, and a large scar across her shoulder (Mate: Strongbreeze) (Apprentice: Driftpaw)
Sunheart (Tanglebelly) - orange tom with white flecks and green eyes
Darkmist (TeamPeeta649) - white and black tom with gold eyes
Shiverwind (KatieK102)- pretty white she-cat with pale gray patches and frosty blue eyes (Mate: Wrenflight)
Strongbreeze (Tanglebelly) - black tom with white paws and tail tip, and amber eyes (Mate: Berryfrost) (Apprentice: Badgerpaw)
Sweetbriar (TeamPeeta649) - white she-cat with brown spots and amber eyes (Mate: Falconstar) (Apprentice: Flamepaw)
Frecklenose (TeamPeeta649) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat with a black freckled nose with brown eyes (Mate: Duskstorm)
Flintstripe (tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with a large fluffy white chest and underbelly and white toes with brown eyes (Mate: Treetail)
Treetail (TeamPeeta649) - brown tom with large black stripes, long legs and blue eyes (Mate: Flintstripe) (Apprentice: Cloudpaw)
Foxclaw (Tanglebelly) - ginger tom with a white muzzle and pale green eyes (Mate: Bloodmoon)
Ambershade (KatieK102) - golden tabby she-cat with white on her muzzle, chest and paws, green eyes
Tanglewhisker (Tanglebelly)-black tom with golden tabby stripes, green eyes, and a single white paw (Apprentice: Ivorypaw)
Bloodmoon (TeamPeeta694) - dark brown she-cat with reddish paws and muzzle and green eyes (Mate: Foxclaw)
Dewspots - pure white she-cat with pale blue eyes
Thundersky (KatieK102) - muscular stone grey tabby she-cat with tan stripes and paws, and piercing hazel eyes
Blacksun (TeamPeeta694) - orange tom with black legs and green eyes
Sunflowernose (TeamPeeta694) - orange tortoiseshell she-cat and a white mask and green eyes
Pantherleap (TeamPeeta649) - grey, white and tan calico she-cat with hazel eyes

Apprentices:
Buckpaw (Tanglebelly) - dark brown tom with grey stripes and blue eyes
Badgerpaw (TeamPeeta694) - grey and tan tom with a long tail and hazel eyes
Driftpaw(Tanglebelly) - white and brown tom with a light grey freckled muzzle and green eyes
Cloudpaw (KatieK101) - fluffy white she-cat with bright blue eyes
Flamepaw (Tanglebelly) - orange tabby tom with blue eyes
Ivorypaw (TeamPeeta694) - creamy white tom with brown eyes

Queens:
N/A

Kits:
N/A

Elders:
Scorchgaze (TeamPeeta649) - large, muscular orange tabby tom with amber eyes
Hushpool (TeamPeeta649) - muscular light tan she-cat with dark brown paws and green eyes (Mate: Skyheart)
Skyheart (Tanglebelly) - lean grey tom with blue eyes (Mate: Hushpool)
Featherwing (TeamPeeta649) - light grey tom with white stripes, a long fluffy tail, and icy blue eyes (Mate: Crowtail)
Crowtail (Tanglebelly) - muscular jet black tom with blue eyes (Mate: Featherwing)
Mistybreeze (KatieK102) - slender gray tabby she-cat with one white paw, tail tip and blue eyes (Mate: Redshadow) retired early

_________________________________________­___­___­___­__

Current Season: New-Leaf
last edited on Jun 01, 2022 at 02:46PM

Stormclan 31229 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16701-16750 of 31229

hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
You weren't a bad apprentice, you were just a troublemaker. Still are. *purrs* -Featherwing
hampir setahun yang lalu KatieK102 said…
*smirks* "Very happy." ~ Ivyfrost

*pauses, thinking about it* "Passionate, definitely. There was tongue. He licked my neck at one point. Bit my lip too, now that I'm finally thinking about it. He's not nearly as timid as I thought he'd be." ~ Shiverwind

*licks his cheek* "Stop that. I'm not out of anyone's league, especially not yours." ~ Berryfrost
Well we'll have to see what tomorrow holds. -Scorchgaze

*nuzzles him* I'll make it quick so I can get some time with you. -Treetail

Definitely! *rolls with him* -Bloodkit
My cats responded too

Be as honest as possible while still being careful of my words. -Redshadow

If one of your reasons is because of Applethorn it doesn't have to be. I'm doing...fine. I'm coping with the loss as best I can. But I know if Apple hadn't been chosen to go she would have fought for her spot and that's what I'm doing in her stead. -Sweetbriar
"I guess that's all you can really do, huh?" ~ Mistybreeze

"Applethorn wouldn't have had to fight; she was my apprentice. I was the most proud of her. Of course I would have chosen her to go." ~ Falconstar
tanglebelly commented…
i keep forgetting all of Falconstars apprentices have died so far. hampir setahun yang lalu
KatieK102 commented…
EVERY SINGLE ONE. hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
*flattens his ears at embarrassed * I hate it when you two team up on me you know i can never win. *perks his ears* You know what when you get a mate Ivyfrost im going to toy with you like you do to me!
Crowtail

*nods* Tommrow so how did you two make the list to decide who goes and who stays?
Tigerfang

*flicks his tail* And how did you feel about all of it? Did you like it? Hate it? *says his face still puzzled*
Sunheart

Ah you are just saying that to make me not feel as bad. *chuckles* So sweet, but then again you are also amazingly gorgeous. *purrs and starts heading towards the entrance of camp*
Strongbreeze

*tries to pin her down by the shoulders*
Tanglekit
Pretty much. I can't exactly fight off three clans alone so let's hope everyone remains civil. -Redshadow

*flicks her tail irritably* And I've been your temporary apprentice for a while now. I've been busting my tail too. *narrows her eyes slightly and stands to her paws* I'm going to put some of my new muscle to work and see if there's a hunting patrol who needs me. Don't think I'm done with this conversation though. You should know by now how stubborn I am. *pads over to her father and he sends her off to take out a hunting patrol**joins Frecklenose, Flintstripe and Treetail* You guys want to go hunting with me? -Sweetbriar

*purrs at his mate* See, now we can spend time hunting together. *casts a glance in Falconstar's direction before picking up his voice* Perfect timing for me to go on my final patrol of the day. You know Sweet, not going to the gathering won't be so bad. While everyone else is gone you and I can hang out. We'll keep each other company. *shoots a slight smirk back at Falconstar* -Treetail
Falconstar had a good plan already for who wanted to bring I just sort of helped him work out the final players. We put most of our discussing toward deciding on Redshadow. -Scorchgaze

*tosses him off her back and pounces on him* -Bloodkit
*rolls his eyes with a laugh* You are such a bad cat and yea Hunting would be great Sweet.
Flintstripe

*her go* You know she really is a trouble maker, But guess that makes sense having a sense of who would go then deciding if that cat should go.
Tigerfang

*squeaks in surprise*
Tanglekit
You calling my daughter a troublemaker is very ironic, you know. *rolls his eyes lightheartedly* -Scorchgaze

I'm not too pregnant to hunt so it sounds good to me. -Frecklenose

*pins his shoulders* Gotcha! -Bloodkit
"Well then you'll be waiting awhile, since there aren't any toms I'm interested in." ~ Ivyfrost

*huffs, as if bitter towards herself* "I let it go on for awhile, didn't I?" ~ Shiverwind

*shakes her head, smiling brightly as she follows him into camp* ~ Berryfrost

*lays her head on his paws* "Maybe I'll just numb my shoulder and sneak into the Gathering." ~ Mistybreeze

(THAT'S PLAYING DIRTY, TEAM!) *eyes narrow when he overhears Treetail, but when he smirks at him his blood runs cold. He's trying to prove his point, but why? I don't want her. He can have her!* *growls lowly, irritated when the thought bothers him more than it should* *stands to his paws and pads over to Ivyfrost, Crowtail and Featherwing* ~ Falconstar

tanglebelly commented…
anda GAVE HER THE WEAPONS SHE IS JUST USING THEM :D hampir setahun yang lalu
TeamPeeta649 commented…
Very true XD hampir setahun yang lalu
* squirms under her weight* Fine you win!
Tanglekit

*snorts* We know Freckle we all know. *nudges her playfully*
Flintstripe

Oh shush you know its true. *sits down*
Tigerfang
*looks up at Falconstar a bit confused and surprised by him just joining them* Uh hi Falconstar is there something you need?
Crowtail

*stops once he enters and waits for her* Come on slow poke you can run fast but you walk slower then a turtle. *teases*
Strongbreeze

Ew i think you like him. *wrinkles his nose at the thought of them being together*
Sunheart
I gotta play dirty sometimes!! XD It must be done

You better not. I'll carry your cute little rear right back here. We need that shoulder to heal properly so you can go back to running me ragged again. *purrs* -Redshadow

*dips his head to him* Hello, Falconstar. -Featherwing

*grins slightly and nudges Sweetbriar* I think it'll be fun. If he doesn't want you to go it's his loss! -Treetail

*Shakes her head in amusement and waves her tail happily when Strongbreeze and Berryfrost return* Hey guys! *bounds over to them* About time you're back! -Sweetbriar
She may give Falconstar a bit of a hard time, but that doesn't make her a troublemaker. -Scorchgaze

*cuffs Flintstripe playfully* I meant it when I said it'll still fight you! *teases* -Frecklenose

*hops off him* We can practice more when everyone is at the gathering! -Bloodkit
*purs* Yea everyone will be gone and the camp will be ours!
Tanglekit

*sticks his tongue out at her* Just messing with you Sis!
Flintstripe

*shrugs* What ever you say old man. *grins*
Tigerfang
What I say goes, older tom. *cuffs him lightly* -Scorchgaze

Better be. *nudges him playfully* -Frecklenose

We'll be able to practice all over! -Bloodkit

"Not really." *settles down, his back towards Sweetbriar and Treetail* "Just making sure there aren't any hard feelings for choosing your mate and sister to go to the Gathering and leaving you behind." ~ Falconstar

"Thank you for choosing me, by the way," *adds quickly* ~ Ivyfrost

"Oh hush. Keep talking and I'll go even slower!" *enters the camp with him* ~ Berryfrost

*scoffs* "I do not. Just because I let it happen doesn't mean I have feelings for him." ~ Shiverwind

"I'm a highly trained warrior. If I do everything right, you won't even know I'm there," *smirks* ~ Mistybreeze

last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
So Freckle i have a curious question how big is Sunheart? *says out of the blue with a curious look*
Flintstripe

What ever old tom. *laughs* We aren't that old are we? I think i could have another mate.
Tigerfang

*nods* We could play in the leaders den! *says quietly to her in case one of the older cats heard*
Tanglekit
I mean you held a kiss with him and let him lick your neck with out argument. That is something that just doesn't happen you know. *points out*
Sunheart

*laughs and looks at Sweetbriar* Oh hi Sweetbriar where are all of you heading out?
Strongbreeze

*blinks* Oh no hard feelings to be honest i don't really mind that i wasn't picked. *laughs* But my sister does.
Crowtail
You're telling me that if you saw even a single cat give me a nasty look you wouldn't blow your cover? *purrs* I know you better than that. -Redshadow

You've got time still. Barely. *teases* -Scorchgaze

Getting ready for a hunting patrol. You guys missed the announcement for the gathering. -Sweetbriar

*jerks her head back slightly in surprise* I think it's been too long since you got some from Treetail. -Frecklenose

Maybe. -Bloodkit
*blinks* I completely forgot about the gathering! Wait did he announce who was going?
Strongbreeze

*frowns* What it was just a question i mean Treetail is pretty big himself you know. *purrs*
Flintstripe

Hey i still got it in me and who knows maybe ill have another litter of kits. *purrs*
Tigerfang

*purrs thinking of everything they could do* We could even play around the stream without getting yelled at!
Tanglekit
*shoots him a glance* "Sunheart. You and I literally mated and I don't have romantic feelings for you. Sometimes it's just... a heat of the moment thing, y'know? That's all that kiss was. It definitely isn't going to happen again." ~ Shiverwind

*pouts* "We missed it? Really? Who was chosen?" ~ Berryfrost

*cuffs Ivytail lightly* "Of course it matters to her; she needs to introduce herself to the other Clans soon if she's ever going to steal my position from me." ~ Falconstar

*smiles* "You're safe for the time being; I'm gunning for Scorchgaze, first." ~ Ivyfrost

"Well.... maybe." ~ Mistybreeze
That's a scary thought. *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

It's not like I've been with another tom to compare, but I like to think he's rather impressive. It feels that way. -Frecklenose

I've got good news and bad news. Berryfrost got the invite, you and I didn't. I'm trying to get a spot though. -Sweetbriar

That'd be fun! -Bloodkit
I don't think so. *purrs in amusement* You're too fiesty. -Redshadow

I don't know whether to be concerned for my friend's life for his retirement. *flicks his tail in amusement* -Featherwing
*grins* Cant handle me having another litter eh?
Tigerfang

*sighs* Guess i cant do much about not getting picked. *looks at his mate* But lucky you. *purrs nudging her cheek with his muzzle*
Strongbreeze

*laughs* Picking on that old tom now Ivy? How honorable of you.
Crowtail

*looks around the forest* Guess thats true us mating is completely different from what you two are doing..hey Shiver..do you regret it? *looks back at her*
Sunheart

*grins* Well give me an estimate on how big sis! *says quietly so the other wouldn't listen in* Cause Treetail is at least three mices.
Flintstripe

I know right!? *bounces excitedly*
Bloodkit
The question is could you handle it! *laughs* -Scorchgaze

Why do you want to know so badly?! *cuffs him lightly* I may have gone a little easy on that last one, but if you try sleeping with my mate I won't hesitate to claw you. -Frecklenose

I can't wait! -Bloodkit
Now that is the better question. *says in agreement* But hey you never know till it happens right?
Tigerfang

*ducks away from her playfully* Hey im just wondering trying to measure up to see if Treetail is average or not plus its not like im telling you how big i am! *laughs* And you dont have to worry about me sleeping with Sunheart that would never happen. Now tell me since i told you my mates!
Flintstripe

*stops bouncing* Wait both of ours parents aren't going.
Tanglekit
Very true. -Scorchgaze

All right all right. I'd say probably about the same then. -Frecklenose

Your dad is going. And I'm sure they won't pay much attention to us. -Bloodkit
Really my dad is going? *bounces*
Tanglekit

See that wasn't so hard! *nudges her* But least its nice to know im bigger! *purrs before bumping Treetail* Love are you done teasing Falconstar yet?
Flintstripe

So what about you then dont you want more kits? After your happy litter of what was it six?
Tigerfang
"Ugh, fine. Not like I could sneak out even if I wanted to; I guess you'll just have to cause enough trouble for the both of us." ~ Mistybreeze

"I wouldn't do anything to end his life! Just... make him retire early," *grins* ~ Ivyfrost

"I'll not tell him you said that." ~ Ivyfrost

"How are you going to get a spot?" ~ Berryfrost

"Do I regret what me and Wren did? Or me and you?" ~ Shiverwind
Now that I can do. *grins and nuzzles her* -Redshadow

Knowing Scorchgaze I'm sure if you just asked nicely he'd hand you the position. *flicks his tail playfully* -Featherwing

I'd be fun to have more, but I've got my plate full as is. And it's not like I'm particularly interested in she-cats. -Scorchgaze

He turned his back on me so yea. *chuckles* -Treetail

Doing what I usually do, argue with Falconstar. *flicks her tail in amusement* -Sweetbriar

Yea silly! -Bloodkit
Me and you obviously. *gives her a look* because i do and i don't.. I do because i cheated on my mate..and almost ruined everything i was working on..but i don't because it was something i always wanted to do..
Sunheart

*looks around camp* So are you guys going hunting? *says to Frecklenose*
Strongbreeze

*Nudges his sister* You are scary sometimes.
Crowtail
Ah i forgot about that. *jokes* But you never know stray kittens come by every now and then.
Tigerfang

*purrs* Good now pay more attention to me cause i told my sister how big you are down there. *gropes him playfully*
Flintstripe

Well i didnt hear! *pouts* I hope he is okay when he goes.
tanglekit
*purrs and licks his nose* "And if they try to corner you, bust out a move I've taught you." ~ Mistybreeze

"I might have to try that." ~ Ivyfrost

"You have gotten good at that," *purrs* ~ Berryfrost

"Something you always wanted to do; you flatter me, Sunheart." *rolls her eyes, masking how seriously she took the question* "I regret it. I regret it because it caused so much drama and I'm tired of your mate glaring at me, and... it was a moment of weakness for me. I never wanted to hurt anyone like that; it's not the type of cat that I am, and I know others view me differently for it." ~ Shiverwind

I've got plenty of moves, trust me. *purrs* -Redshadow

It's worth a shot. -Featherwing

That'd be a stroke of luck. I don't know though. They'd probably want two parents, not just one. -Scorchgaze

You cheeky tom! *tugs on his ear playfully* -Treetail

I have. *purrs* I just really want to go. -Sweetbriar

We're supposed to. I'm just waiting on all them. -Frecklenose

He'll be fine. -Bloodkit
Ah i see. *purrs and nudges his Berryfrost* Come on Berryfrost we should let them get going i think we should move our nest closer together in the den by the way.
Strongbreeze

*grins* What i was just comparing sizes you know her might compared to mine turns out you two have more in common then just being related. *teases him*
Flintstripe

*nudges her* Well whats in the past is in the past right? *sniffs the air* Unless you want to talk about your dramatic kiss with Wrenflight we should start hunting.
Sunheart

Well just make sure not to kill our deputy okay Ivytail?
Crowtail

Im sure you could easily find a foster mother. *Laughs* She cats love kits.
Tigerfang

Yea you are right he will be fine.
Tanglekit
*raises an eyebrow at them* Hold on. What did you two do while you were out? -Sweetbriar

*rolls his eyes in amusement* Who knew. -Treetail

Yea yea yea. -Scorchgaze

Of course. -Bloodkit
"Fine fine. Let's go, Strongbreeze. Good luck Sweet!" ~ Berryfrost

*lays her head down* "Of course you do. I trained you." ~ Mistybreeze

*purrs* "I promise I won't kill anyone. That's hardly deputy behavior." ~ Ivyfrost

*wrinkles her nose* "I actually came out here to forget that, so no, I'm good." ~ Shiverwind

"Hardly." *chuckles* ~ Falconstar
*looks a bit confused* What do you mean? It was just a normal walk.
Strongbreeze

*gropes him a little more* Hmm well i do now.
Flintstripe

*runs in a circle* So now what?
Tanglekit

Dont give me attitude young man! *nudges him* It could happen you know.
Tigerfang
And you did a wonderful job. -Redshadow
You were talking about moving your nests. -Sweetbriar

Now I'm a young man? *chuckles* -Scorchgaze

Oh you're asking for it. *growls lowly and starts nudging him out* -Treetail

*rolls her eyes as she follows them* -Frecklenose

I don't know what should we do? -Bloodkit
"I hope so." *licks his paws* ~ Mistybreeze

*rolls her eyes slightly and grabs Strongbreeze by the scruff, pulling him to the warriors den* ~ Berryfrost
Oh thats because we are mates! *calls back to her heading to the den*
Strongbreeze

But am i really? *grins moving out of the camp* Better give me a good time otherwise ill be disappoint and be thinking of other toms while i sleep. *purrs*
Flintstripe

Hey im trying to boost your confidence.
Tigerfang

*shrugs* I dont know..
Tanglekit

*nods and scents the air* Al right lets go hunt these little creatures!
Suheart
*settles beside her and gently grooms her fur* -Redshadow

Don't try keeping that a secret you guys! *watches them go with a huff* I'm happy for you! *casts a quick glance at Falconstar before following her patrol out* -Sweetbriar
You better not. I'll show you who the only tom you should be thinking of is. *grabs his scruff in his jaws and gives it a firm tug* -Treetail

Well thanks but it's not like I'm sad! -Scorchgaze
*yelps in surprise at his aggression and purrs loudly* So strong. *growls*
Flintstripe

Eh im not the best with these emotions thingys .
Tigerfang
I've noticed. *nudges him playfully* -Scorchgaze

I've been pent up because of all this drama. I'll have to show you exactly why you should only ever be thinking of me. *growls on his ear* -Treetail
Not sure thats a good thing or not to be honest. *stretches out* but what ever.
Tigerfang

*squirms eagerly* Pent up? Mhmm then you better give it to me then.
Flintstripe
Hey Katie my laptop died without warning, I'm rebooting it now

Ever thought about working on it? -Scorchgaze

We'll meet up with to two in a bit. *pushes him off in a different direction and immediately pushes him down* -Treetail