Stormclan ColdClan and the Missing Elder

Edwin3 posted on Jul 03, 2010 at 11:56PM
~ColdClan camp~

Stormstar leapt into the ColdClan camp clearing and attacked at the cats within. "StormClan attack!" she yelled as she leapt. Longfang leapt to his paws in a yowl of outrage. Scarletstar, sitting next to him, flicked her tail contently and brushed him down.

"What are you doing?" he gasped as Scarletstar allowed Stormstar to claw at her face.

"What can they do to us that we haven't already done?" Scarletstar hissed to him. "Besides, we have nothing to hide from them."

Stormstar froze at her words as did the others. "What do you mean!" she screamed in pure rage and shock. "You stole our cats! I know you did!"

Scarletstar tilted her head back and laughed loudly. "You mean your blind elder? She passed through here, yes." Reaching up with unsheathed claws she hit Stormstar across the face and knocked her off her feet. Looming over the older leader, she reached up without looking as Pinegrowth leapt at her in cold fury and shoved her back. "But we did not take your cat. She came on our territory on her own free will and left the same way."

Stormstar glared up at her a bared her teeth. "I don't believe you!" she hissed darkly.

Scarletstar sat back with another benign laugh. "Don't act foolish, Stormstar, you're better than that. What readon could I possibly have for taking your elder?"

Breathing deep, Stormstar stood up and crouched, ready to fight. "I know about your plans to attack StormClan. I know that you are a bottomfeeder who has no worth. You were going to attack us. Why?"

Scarletstar apparently wasn't done laughing for the day. "We were going to attack, yes, but then we decided we have better things to do with our time. Do you think I would go into battle without a plan? ColdClan is strong, and we don't attack Clans who aren't worth the fight."

Stormstar reared up at leapt, pinning Scarletstar down. She didn't so much as struggle.

"Where is she?!"

Scarletstar rolled over and shoved Stormstar away to sit up again. "I don't have your elder. She left forever ago. You can check the camp yourself," she offered.

"You said they're prisoners! I know you did!"

Shaking her head, Scarletstar laughed...again! "What, do you send spies to watch my every move? I'm not so pathetic and weak I can't catch one when it's right in front of me, and let this be a warning to all"

Stormstar lashed her tail. "I'm just about done listening to you, you stupid filth! Tell me where Daisyflower is!"

Scarletstar flexed her claws. "If I told you once, I've told you a thousand times. I. Don't. Have. Your. Cat. Now kindly leave."

Stormstar growled to herself then leapt, pinning Scarletstar to the ground. Just then, Nightfrost ran in to join. "Daisyflower isn't in the camp! Her scent is here, but she's gone!"

Scarletstar smiled as Stormstar turned to face her again with shock. "If you don't have her, where is she?"

Stormclan 24 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Edwin3 said…
What, don't believe me. Check for youself. ~Scarletstar
hampir setahun yang lalu ThunderCat said…
angry
*hisses and lashes tail* wat about Lichenkit?! Where is she! where is my past denmate! ~Foxpaw
hampir setahun yang lalu Moonshine321 said…
sunny
*puzzled in thought* What if they are all in the same general area? If we find one, we are sure to find the others. We should follow Daisyflower's scent, and then maybe we'll get her to lead us to where she found herself. Even though she is blind, she should be able to recognize the scents.
--Pricklespots
hampir setahun yang lalu Moonstorm100 said…
why would they send a StormClan kit with a blind elder and a rouge?! Thats suicide! They'd hav to b foolish to do that! ~Stormstar
hampir setahun yang lalu tanglebelly said…
well somehow Daiseyflower managed to get to cold clan so maybe lichenkit is in a differnt clan area?
Idk. But if we find Daisyflower, then she can possibly lead us to where she was, and that could give us a lead to where Lichenkit or Parchpaw is.
hmm that could be i really need to find Parchpaw and tell her somthing..
hmmm
wat do u need to tell her? Or would u rather talk to parchpaw first? ~Stormstar
hampir setahun yang lalu SoyalaLeisu said…
*steps forward* She went out the camp entrance with a rogue named Wolf. They were traveling together, but Wolf had stopped by here earlier alone. I think Wolf found Daisyflower in the forest. ~Nightbreath
Stormstar its between me and Parchpaw..and i am pretty sure you know what i am going to tell her..* Looks at Stormstar shyly* but arent you worried to find her to she is your kit.

-Tanglescar-
hampir setahun yang lalu Mistyflower said…
hmmm
Where is Daisyflower? Maybe ColdClan gave her to a different Clan because they knew you were coming...
hampir setahun yang lalu Mousefang said…
we must find her! Stormstar, what should we do?
-Tinytail
Reffering to tanglbelly: *I closed my eyes to think then they flashed open again* yes, Parchpaw is my kit, n i want wats best for her, n want her to hav watever makes her happy. But m not gona force anything on anyone to do it.

Reffering to Mousefang: were attacking ColdClan right now! Join the attack n the coldclan camp! ColdClan claimed they ddnt hav our cats! but were a rival clan so why should we believe them?! (this is n roleplay pple! N roleplay were cats!)

~Stormstar
hampir setahun yang lalu Bluefire7777 said…
ill gather the members who is going to stay here and guard camp if they decide to ambush the camp while were gone stormstar?
hampir setahun yang lalu Moonbeam2 said…
am i going into battle or guarding camp stormstar?
hampir setahun yang lalu Cinderstar said…
im goona defend the nursery stormstar dont wrry!
-Cinderkit
hampir setahun yang lalu Blacksun2 said…
please! ull be sacred as a mouse! ill defend the nursery!
-Lionkit
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
I'll stay behind and help guard the kits. They CAN be a handful!
--Pricklespots
sunny
tht wont be nessacary Priclespots I can guard my mommy and my denmates myself! *stands tall and holds his head high*
laugh
Yeah, sure you can, Lionkit. *rolls eyes and laughs* But I'll still be here supervising you kits.
hampir setahun yang lalu Pennypatch321 said…
mischievous
Whatever you say Pricklespots! *crouches down and leaps at Lionkit*
~Sandkit
hampir setahun yang lalu Mistyflower said…
laugh
Oh, kits.
*lionkit and sandkit are then gone and there scent trail leads to above the hollow in the camp and dont wrry they dont go missing into another clans territory*
hampir setahun yang lalu arcaninegal123 said…
Kits! *sniffs air*