Super Junior PLEASE HELP SUJU FAN!!!

animeadd8 posted on Nov 30, 2009 at 06:07AM
OK guys. as far as i know, SuJu have 13 official members. but, i'm begin to confuse when a lot of people are talking about the addition of 2 new members. u know who i mean, right? so, how many OFFICIAL MEMBERS does SuJU have? and it will be more helpful if u guys can explain it to me. thanks.
 OK guys. as far as i know, SuJu have 13 official members. but, i'm begin to confuse when a lot of peo

Super Junior 14 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu hyun_jae said…
i read in an article that the addition of 2 members was planned but was never put into action as a lot of fans opposed this decision.. fans even bought stocks in sm entertainment to prevent this from ever happening and held protests voicing out their opinion regarding this matter and even planned to boycot sme if addition of the 2 members would be continued.. so i think the two members of suju-m were never officially announced to be suju members..and suju is still 13.. hope this helped..:)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu animeadd8 said…
big smile
owh...thanks.it's really helped me...hehehe...
hampir setahun yang lalu hyun_jae said…
big smile
you're welcome..:)
hampir setahun yang lalu happyjunior said…
they could be talking about HENRY and CHOU MI who are in Super Junior - M.
hampir setahun yang lalu anti_suju said…
mischievous
...SUPER JUNIOR ARE IDIOTS AND BASTARDS WHY WUD I HELP THEM M NOT THEIR FAN ALSO!!!HAR2X!!
hampir setahun yang lalu sunglynn said…
tongue
your the idiot! of cors u wont help them! u r snsd fan ryt?? whatevr you say,thre wud always be a fan whose heartedly help suju...(life couldn't get better without our suju!)
hampir setahun yang lalu lee_siwon said…
you're not a fan right????????
then get lost!
you know what i tink anti_suju?
well i think you're the one who is an idiot.

you're really petty and annoying
hampir setahun yang lalu suju13prince said…
angry
anti_suju u are realy bads fans
hampir setahun yang lalu Mimoiiki143suju said…
angry
ANTI_SUJU U ARE REALLY BAD YOUR SHOWING THE BAD SIDE OF BEING A FAN. ESP I HATE SNSD BECAUSE OF YOU~~~~
hampir setahun yang lalu I_support_SUJU said…
I feel we shouldn't have criticize any of the aritists whom have sacrifice and worked so hard esp Super Junior. I strongly believe they deserved the best treatments and supports from those who loved them. For those who don't, please do yourself a good deed by not wasting time on those criticism.
hampir setahun yang lalu miss_siwon said…
angry
anti suju>>u r idiot!why we have to hate the other people if we are not good enough to them??shameless you!if u are anti suju then get out from this elf page.u r so annoying.like a bitch!in ur profile u think suju are all gays??so u r lesbian.if u donno anything why they are so closed to each other like dat.so,dont freely judge.dont u go to school??owh yeah..u r bitch..so u didnt go school.
hampir setahun yang lalu SuJuforever said…
big smile
Haha,i'm totally agree with u miss_siwon ah!
hampir setahun yang lalu miss_siwon said…
i heard that anti_suju is actually a mental problem patient~
her brain not well develop until she get retarded like dat.
she has been go through many time therapy but it doesn't work.
her auntie that a hairstyle worker for suju tell me last nite..
she become more worse when suju didn't asnwer her 'call'.
and brought her to become like diz now..
poor of her rite?
i feel so pity for her.ish3~
hampir setahun yang lalu HellXer said…
crying
SNSD Fan and SUJU Fan should not fight like this..
relax...
I'm sure it's just a rumor to ruin SNSD and SUJU reputation..
and I think that the SNSD-Anti that should clean out SNSD and SUJU names for creating this chaos....
SUJU and SNSD Saranghae!!