Team Twilight Please No lebih Roleplaying forum

BellaCullen96 posted on Apr 15, 2009 at 02:04PM
I have seen many roleplaying forums on this spot and it is getting so confusing, especially since most of them are the same story but at different times and points of view. It would be a good idea if no more roleplaying forums are posted, at least not about the same story. I'm sure I'm not the only one who is getting confused with all the different ones. You are welcome to post them if you want, though. This is just a suggestion for you to keep in mind. Other kinds of forums are also very welcome here.
last edited on Apr 15, 2009 at 02:27PM

Team Twilight 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu bella585 said…
it is not confused in my opinion.every topic is just a new story.that may be why you are confused.but it very fascinating and interesting as we can play the characters
hii7 commented…
1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. .........3. say your crushes three times. 4. paste this to four other groups. ...If anda do this, your crush will Ciuman anda on the nearest Friday. ......But if anda read this and do not paste this, then anda will have very bad luck. SEND THIS TO 5 GROUPS IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU'RE DONE PRESS F6 AND YOUR CHRUSH'S NAME WILL APPEAR IN BIG LETTERS ON THE SCREEN. THIS IS SO FREAKY IT BECAUSE IT ACTUALLY WORKS (idk about this but i am up for the challenge XD) hampir setahun yang lalu