Televisyen Quizey Questioney Thingey.

Saul_Mikoliunas posted on Jul 11, 2008 at 05:50PM
Don't cha love the title? =D
I just found this little quiz thing and I thought it was cool so I thought I should add it into this spot.

List your favorite six TV shows and then answer the following questions.
1. How I Met Your Mother.

2. Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

3. Scrubs.

4. One Tree Hill.

5. Lost

6. Samantha Who?

1. Who is your favorite character from #2?
Willow, she is just awesome.

2. Who is your least favorite character from #4?
This season Lucas but normally Deb.

3. What would a crossover between #1 and #5 include?
Michael on the island telling Walt how he met his mother? LOL I would watch that!

4. Who is your favorite ship from #6?
Todd & Samantha. Sooooo cute.

5. If you were to set one person from #3 and one person from #6 on a blind date, who would they be?
Uhhh Andrea and JD. That would be one funny couple.

6. If you could meet one person from #4 and spend the day with them, who would it be, and what would you do?
Peyton. She is my favourite character and uhhh we could sit and bitch about Lucas all day long.

7. If you could change one thing about #5's plotline, what would you change?
Jin on the boat! He wasn't even my fave character but when Sun started screaming for him? Awwww =(

8. Explain a relationship between two people (not necessarily romantic) from show #2, and why you like the relationship between them.
Well I am only on season 3 of Buffy so far but I love Giles & Buffy. He loves her like a daughter and they save the world together..Another aww!

9. If the lead title characters (first names in the credits) from #1 and #3 were both drowning, and you could only save one, who would it be?
Ted from Himym! Like I said, Lucas is really bugging me this season and Ted is the whole show.

10. If you could change the title characters' order in the credits for #4, what order would you choose?
Peyton, Brooke, Nathan, Haley, Lucas.

11. If you were able to add a new character, any kind of character you wanted, to the storyline for #6, what would the character be like and what would their role be?
I would add a love interest for Andrea, she is sooooo funny when she wants a guy and can't have him =D

12. What happened in your favorite episode of show #2?
Again, only on season 3 but I can't decide. Maybe the halloween episode where they all turned into what they were dressed up as. Or an episode where Angelus was in full bad ass mood, I liked bad ass angel =D

13. If you could kill off one of the characters of #1, who would it be and how would you do it?
Nobody! That was just a far too difficult question. Uhh.........Carl the bartender. He hasn't been on the show in about a season so I reckon he is dead anyway.

14. If you got the chance to visit the set for either show #3 or show #5, which would you choose?
Uhhh Lost. Hawaii? Beaches? Who would turn that down?

15. So, I saved the best for last. If you could date anyone from any of these shows, which show and which person?
Ahhh I cant choose just one! How about one for each show:

How I Met Your Mother-Ted. Marshall is my favourite but I don't want to split up Marshall & Lily so Ted is next cutest.
Buffy tvs-Oz! I am slowly turning into an NO wait, Angel. Oz. Angel......meh. One of em =D
Scrubs-Has to be JD. He's so sensitive and hilariously wimpy, you just wanna hug him!
One Tree Hill-Nathan. He is just ahhhhhh perfect.
Lost-Sayid. He's my fave.
Samantha Who-Funk. He's a millionaire who is hot.

Your turn!!

Televisyen 31 balas

Click here to write a response...
You've gone too far. Reloading last forum page...