The Big Bang Theory Your "The Big Bang Theory" Favourite Petikan

alislovelee posted on Jan 14, 2013 at 02:32PM
now, I'm Watching The Big Bang Theory link

So what are your favourite quotes from The Big Bang Theory across all series?

Mine are:

Sheldon: Why are you crying?
Penny: Because I'm stupid!
Sheldon: That's no reason to cry. One cries because one is sad. For example, I cry because others are stupid, and that makes me sad.

Leonard: What's that?
Sheldon: Tea. When people are upset, the cultural convention is to bring them hot beverages. (a pause as he tries to think of what to do next, then he says awkwardly) 'There, there'. (another pause) You wanna talk about it?
Leonard: No.
Sheldon: Good! 'There there' was really all I had.

Sheldon: Bazinga Punk!

Penny: What are we gonna do?
Leonard: We? No, no, no. You had your chance to be "we" for like a year and a half now. Right now, you are you and you are screwed!

now, I'm Watching The Big Bang Theory http://ustv.cc/episode/The-Big-Bang-Theory.htm So what are
last edited on Jan 14, 2013 at 02:35PM

The Big Bang Theory 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu alislovelee said…
big smile
Sheldon: "Scissors cuts paper, paper covers rock, rock crushes lizard, lizard poisons Spock, Spock smashes scissors, scissors decapitates lizard, lizard eats paper, paper disproves Spock, Spock vaporizes rock, and as it always has, rock crushes scissors."
hampir setahun yang lalu KiaraKovu123 said…
BAZINGA!
hampir setahun yang lalu TigerPenguin800 said…
V.M. Koothrappali: "Look, Rajesh, I understand. You’re in America. You want to try the 'local cuisine'. But trust me, you don’t want it for a steady diet!"

Raj: "Now you listen to me! I am no longer a child, and I will not be spoken to like one! Now if you’ll excuse me, I have to go throw up."

Mrs. Koothrappali: "What’s wrong with him?"

Penny: "I don’t know. Maybe it’s the 'local cuisine'? Okay, well, it’s nice to meet you. I'm just gonna set you on down here, and I’m going to leave. So, namaste. And FYI, you’d be lucky to have me as a daughter-in-law."

V.M. Koothrappali: "She’s feisty. I like that."
hampir setahun yang lalu gndsmile said…
Gotta love Sheldon...lol