The Big Four Big Four Highschool rp

totolove posted on Feb 21, 2013 at 01:41PM
YO ! This is your school DJ Rainbow Lightning comin at you live . First day back huh ? pretty exciting ! Anyways here is a message to the fresh men ' Don't be nervous if this is your first day ! Live while your young and be awesome ! If you need any help go to our school guidance councilor ! ' Here is today's lunch special ...

ok so you have special classes and your radio DJ ( me ! ) is unknown unless you find out who it is which everyone wants to know ! Please put in pics of what your character would usually wear cuz this is 21st century ( example pic ) oh and if you have powers you can still use them in dis

Hiccup :
Jack Frost :
Merida :BookWorm26
Rapunzel :

The Basics
Full Name:
Nickname:
On the Outside
Description:
Hair colour:
Eye colour:
Powers: ( if has any )

The Real Me
Personality:
Fear(s):
History:
Weapon:
Other:

You can use any characters from any show, book, comic, ect.
 YO ! This is your school DJ pelangi, rainbow Lightning comin at anda live . First hari back huh ? pretty excitin
last edited on Mar 13, 2013 at 12:38PM

The Big Four 12 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu totolove said…
The Basics
Full Name: Dorothy
Nickname: ???

On the Outside
Description: a dreamer
Hair colour: brown
Eye colour: blue
Powers: none

The Real Me
Personality: humble, sweet tempered, honest and sweet
Fear(s):
Dislikes: the jester

History: Dorothy lived with her Aunt Em and Uncle Henry on a farm in Kansas where her only companion was her little black dog, Toto. One day a powerful cyclone carried her house to the Land of Oz where it landed on the Wicked Witch of the East, killing her. She was told by the Good Witch of the North that only the Great Oz could help her return to Kansas. The Good Witch gave her the Silver Shoes with their great mysterious powers and kissed her on the forehead for protection. With that she set out along the Yellow Brick Road for the Emerald City. Along the way she met the Scarecrow, Tin Woodman, and Cowardly Lion. The Wizard, appearing to Dorothy as a giant, floating head, commanded Dorothy to destroy the Wicked Witch of the West. After being captured by the witch, Dorothy finally did destroy her by throwing a bucket of water on her and melting her. Dorothy and her companions returned to the Emerald City, but there discovered that the Wizard was a humbug. The Wizard tried to take Dorothy home in a hot air balloon, but it floated away while Dorothy was looking for Toto.
Dorothy and her companions then traveled south to find Glinda, the Good Witch of the South. After several adventures, they arrived at her ruby red palace and she told Dorothy about the charm of the Silver Shoes she had been wearing since her arrival in the Land of Oz, which allowed her to return home to Kansas. (The Wonderful Wizard of Oz) link

Weapon: ???
Other: ???
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 The Basics Full Name: Dorothy Nickname: ??? Age: 13-15 On the Outside Description: a d
hampir setahun yang lalu BookWorm26 said…
Can I be Merida?
totolove commented…
sure ! hampir setahun yang lalu
BookWorm26 commented…
Thanks!!!!! hampir setahun yang lalu
Dorothy walked around with her books smiling
*merida walks in and bumps into Dorthoy* sorry!
" it's ok ! " Hi I'm Dorothy ! I just started here ! "
" Hi ! Guys ! It's me your DJ rainbow lightning comin at you live ! I here we have some very talented freshmen here ! Well as you know there are leaders of the five houses which are going to help you along the way ( Merida you wanna be one cuz I was thinking that the main four could be doing four of the houses ) thanks for listening to this quick report ! "
*Hears the announcement* Sure! she chirps
" Are you one of the leaders ? " Dorothy looks at her
I think so *merida looks at Dorothy biting her lip*
" Ok ! " Dorothy smiled happily
*Laughs*
" How long have you been here ? " Dorothy asked