The Heroes of Olympus Betrayed ... :O

Seaweed_Brain12 posted on Feb 06, 2012 at 01:28PM
Hey Guys....
Posting yet again another fanfic

After the war with Gaea, Percy was expecting some peace and quiet for once but what he doesn`t know is that another war is starting to stir up.
Few weeks later, his parents where attacked by a monster; they were sleeping on their own pool of blood.
Distraught, Percy didn`t speak to anyone during the past days.
One friday night during Capture the Flag, His friends betray him by trying to kill him because he is the son of a traitor;later He learned the truth about how they felt toward him.
He runs away and swears never to trust anyone ever again. The fates took pity on him by offering him immortality then later trains himself for 50,000 years before the next great war.

My other forums

The Guardians-link
 hei Guys.... Posting yet again another fanfic After the war with Gaea, Percy was expecting some peac
last edited on Mar 18, 2012 at 09:34AM

The Heroes of Olympus 1011 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 1011

hampir setahun yang lalu rock4ever said…
laugh
are you a fan of me, that might be the problem.
big smile
wow, NEW PAGE......... AGAIN!!!!
big smile
and i think i got the 100th reply, yay!
hmmm
are you still here?
hampir setahun yang lalu Vulcanus said…
ya
i am a fan of u
smile
yeah, i think your a fan of me.
laugh
ha ha ha!
big smile
be right back!
when making a forum there is a thing that says Topic Title: is that what appears every time a new page is made?
hmmm
wait.......
hmmm
i dont know what your asking.
hmmm
do you want to make a forum? yes or no.
ok look at the top of the page...Seaweed_Brain12 posted on Feb 06, 2012 at 01:28PM
Hey Guys....
Posting yet again another fanfic

and so on....it appears every time a new page is made.....is that what Topic Title: is when creating a forum?
hmmm
yes or no
laugh
oh, that part.
big smile
no the topic title is the name.
tongue
ya is the the Topic Title:? im new at fanpop
then how do u do that thing?
big smile
if you want to make a forum just go to the link at the top that says "Forum" and then click on "Add forum topic" sorry but i have to go, bye!
illl send you a message!
ok bye
bye!
wink
wait!!!! im free at 11:00! if you are free then we can talk at 11:00!
ok so how do i do the thing i was talking about?
ok i gtg...good bye
hampir setahun yang lalu percabeth-bcz7 said…
Quick question: why are you guys having a conversation on the forum????

Anyways this is really good please post soon!! :)

Ooooooo new page ;)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
laugh
because we were on at the same time, and i got the 100 comment! (^-^)
hampir setahun yang lalu kjmjack87 said…
big smile
post soon please :D
hampir setahun yang lalu percabeth143 said…
big smile
AMAZING!!!! Go Hestia <3 POSTT!!!
please post! its at an intresting part!
hampir setahun yang lalu Seaweed_Brain12 said…
Percy POV

I concentrated on myself until I started to evaporate (a trick I learned from my Dad) and focused myself to cling to the air and let it lead me where ever it goes. I concentrated again and let my body condense until it was whole again, I looked toward my surroundings and saw a sign:VANCOUVER, CANADA 500 KM AHEAD, I`ve been in the air this long? I thought, It doesn`t matter. I balled my fists,deep hatred, anger, sorrow and the desire for revenge towards the Gods;mostly the campers at Camp Half-blood is now overwhelming me like some kind of disease, it felt good. I remember the times we laughed, had fun and battled together but all of it was just a big pathetic joke. Both my mortal parents and godly father; now gone and left me here abandoned in this cold, heartless world. "I WILL GET MY REVENGE" I said angrily, my head steaming
"AND IF I DO, I`LL. KILL. EVERY. ONE. OF. THEM." I snarled against my teeth. Don`t trust anybody... it will only lead you to misfortune, I thought.
Suddenly a monster attacked from nowhere; a Hyperborean giants surrounding me with there cold breaths. 'Piece of cake' I thought
They tried to freeze me with there breaths but luckily avoided it by slashing their ankles. They groaned in pain. One almost got me but I cut its throat out; blood splattered and it dropped dead.
After 30 minutes or so, I was standing in the middle of a field with Hyperboreans lying dead on the ground; I was drenched in blood.
"Well done Perseus." said a voice, I turned around and found the fates; 20 meters away from me. I glared viciously
"Don`t worry dear." she said sweetly "We know what the Gods have done to you; you were framed and its punishment led to the death of your parents and betrayal of your friends."
I stayed silent
"We have taken pity on you, for this we give you a gift."
"WHY WOULD I NEED YOUR PITY?" I spat
"Because you are all alone; betrayed, forgotten.You have saved Olympus two times already and this is how they treat you afterwards? Oh come now, You want revenge remember..." she said patiently.
"We offer you immortality yet again; for you to get revenge and your reward for saving the world again.You will have unlimited power you could ever imagine.Do you accept?" they said altogether
wow, there offer was so tempting but my desire for revenge was so strong
"I accept but you must swear on the Styx that you would not turn your back against me." I said conditionally. They smiled
"No hero or God has ever made a swear on an oath but fine we accept your condition." they said "We swear."
Afterwards I felt invulnerable, strong, powerful. I had a golden glow around my body.
"Strange..." one of them said "Usually in the process of immortality it is usually painful but you have not at uttered anything at all, how interesting."
I nodded
"Remember Percy, you are not a God but an immortal yet a powerful one; powers that could match a titan`s after years of training."
she continued "Train Perseus, train and grow wiser. Travel to Alaska: "The land beyond the Gods" for you to start your training. You are not a God so its effects wont work on you" and they disappeared out off sight.
hampir setahun yang lalu percabeth-bcz7 said…
big smile
That was REALLY good! Please post soon! I love this story! :) <3
wink
OOOOOOOOOOO!!! not a god......... NO ONE EVER DID THAT!!! WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!! POST AGAIN PLEASE!!!!
laugh
oh, and just to tell you, im your #1 fan!
hampir setahun yang lalu Lt_Pupster said…
mischievous
I jus read this and the story is pretty good the writing is not that bad but the story is really good.
big smile
good chappie post soon
hampir setahun yang lalu horse22133454 said…
big smile
good loved it post soon
hampir setahun yang lalu percyroxz said…
big smile
post soon love ur story
smirk
AWESOME CHAPTER.....post soon....and rock4ever im the 1# fan here!!!!!
big smile
nuh uh i am his #1 fan
How do you make your words BOLD and ITALIC ?
big smile
SUPER KYNA!!!! GO!!!!
*Im speaking to a friend .... :>
heart
ok, heres how you do that, and no, im the number 1 fan, because i said it first and its the truth. anyway the first step to bold is you do this [b] and then right the word, like this [b]bold. then right after the word you do this [\b] but only it cant be \ it has to be /. so then just do this [b]bold[\b] and there you go, thats how you do bold! samething for italic but instead of a b its an i, like this [i]italic[\i] so then you get [i]italic[\i]! oh, and i know you didnt ask this question but the same thing for underlineing, just do a u instead of a b or a i, like this [u]underline[\u] so then you'll get [u]underline[\u].
underline
bold
italic
big smile
and there you go!
oh, and POST SOON!!!
THIS IS TOTALLY AWESOME!!
big smile
THANKS A LOT ROCK4EVER

YOU TOTALLY ROCK!!!!

EVER