The Heroes of Olympus Alyta's Mark Of Athena

alyta2000 posted on Apr 22, 2012 at 05:07PM
Title: Alyta's Mark of Athena
Rating:YA

Type: Adventure, Mytholgy

Prophecy: Son of ocean and son of sky,
Will send the good side's battle cry.
Son of hammer and son of sword,
Will stop evil from reaching it's reward.
Daughter of dove and cursed of jewels,
Will help stop evil from turning cruel.
Wisdom's daughter walks alone'
The mark of Athena burns through Rome.

Characters: Percy, Annabeth, Jason, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Leo, etc. Meh, I don't know if I'll have any OC's.

Synopsis: Percy, Jason, and the gang have to go to Rome to save a certain son of Hades from the Doors of Death and then get on their journey to Greece. But is a traitor in their wake?

Disclaimer: All character's other then my own belong To Rick Riordan.
A/N: Hey, Alyta here. I'm twelve and I'm gonna make my own fan-fic. A version of Rick Riordan's book yet to come called The Mark Of Athena. My book goes on to where The Son of Neptune ended. The Point of views go in this order.
Annabeth.
Jason.
Percy.
Hazel.
Piper.
Leo.
Frank.
I will try to post whenever I can and if I can't for a while I will let you know. I get hit with writer's block quite frequently so if you have any ideas that I could use inbox me! :D
Don't let this fool you. I'm a very happy-go-lucky person and I'm VERY sarcastic. You'll see when You start reading! So start! XD
Other stories from me:
Percy Jackson and the Gang play Truth or Dare!
link
I am now an adoptive mother! Of a book! Used to be Aphrodite's but I adopted it cuz she couldn't post on it anymore:
link
last edited on May 04, 2012 at 02:24AM

The Heroes of Olympus 98 balas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 51-98 of 98

hampir setahun yang lalu alyta2000 said…
laugh
HA! I CLAIM 51 REPLY! NEW PAGE!
hampir setahun yang lalu beba157jello said…
nice preview post

post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
heart
Sorry guys, I've been really busy. We have Final exams this week and Core (Florida test) Next week. I promise I'll try to post before friday. I made a new forum that's easier for me to keep track on because it's a PJO Plays Truth or Dare one. So if you want go check that out. My link should be on the top and for all the girls interested I made a new club called Nerd Girls! A club tired of stereotypes like "We can't play Video Games" Or "We can't read this or that."

EDIT: GUYS! I <3 YALL! I made it on the most popular list! Just for that I will post tomorrow I PROMISE!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu Magic1799 said…
more?
big smile
congrats !!!!!!!!!!
^ Thank you! My mom wants me to fold clothes >:( So I'm gonna post in a hour or so.
mischievous
Chapter 5
Percy

Annabeth and I were laying down on the ground next to the Little Tiber. I started twirling the water into the air. "Show-off" Annabeth muttered. "Hey Percy?"She asked. "Can I ask you something?" "You just did Wise girl." I said.
"Shut up Seaweed Brain. Anyway, why don't you have the Curse Of Achilles anymore?"
"Well Wise girl. I thought you would have figured it out already. It's a Greek Blessing. I can't cross into Roman territory with a Greek blessing. And I was getting really tired of carrying the Hippie Bag Lady that was Hera."
The sky rumbled. "Oh shut up!" I shouted."You know it's true!"
The sky stopped rumbling. "Looks like Zeus has got a sense of humor after all." Annabeth chuckled after I said that.
"Oh and Seaweed Brain? Contrary to Popular Beliefs I'm not the smartest thing ever. Mom is." And with that she got up to meet with some of her Minerva friends. I watched her leave. Then, I got a horrible pain. Something Familiar. Pit Scorpion. Sure enough, when I looked down there it was. Digging into the ground. I could feel the poison seeping into my blood. I turned around and saw some Blonde hair and a ceremonial knife on it. I knew those from somewhere... I can't remember where. I crawled as far as I could. Every breath felt like someone sticking a dagger in my stomach. Frank and Hazel came to see me and try to help me. Frank shape shifted into a horse and Hazel helped me onto his back.
"HELP HELP!"Hazel shouted. "Percy's hurt! We need an Apollo healer!" I struggled to keep conscious but the Venom got the best of me....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­­~~­~­~­~~­­~~~­­~~­~­~­~~­­~~~­­~~­~­~­~~­­~~~ Suddenly, I was in a dark cave.
"Perseus. How nice of you to visit."Gaea said.
"Yeah same to you." I said sarcastically.
That blonde haired guy sat down next to her. I think his name was Octopus or something. My memory is still a little fuzzy from the venom. I turned around and saw something that made my heart drop. Nico. He was in chains. Unconscious.
"What did you do to him you freaking Dirt Lady!? Don't you have some Dog Crap to pick up from your face!?" I shouted. She looked angry. I was saved by some bright blue light and my dream ended.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~­­~~­~­~­~~­­~~~­­~~­~­~­~~­­~~~­­~~­~­~­~~­­~~~
When I came around I still couldn't open my eye's but I heard something that made my heart stop...
"Guys... I think I'm the Mark of Athena."
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**
Third Person P.O.V
That woke Percy up. He jumped into a sitting position, his eyes wide open and yelled "WHAT!" So loud Hazel, Annabeth, and Frank jumped 5 feet.
"PERCY!" Hazel and Annabeth yelled. Then they hugged him hard. Tyson could have competition.
"Don't do that again Seaweed Brain." Annabeth whispered in his ear.
Suddenly, the Minotaur came with a ROAR.
Percy jumped to his feet, fully rested, in a battle stance and Riptide in his hand.
"OH COME ON!" He yelled. "Can't I get an 'Hello Percy, nice weather huh?'" Frank and Hazel laughed and Annabeth chuckled.
"Hey MEATHEAD! FAIR FIGHT! Ram your head into my sword!" He also yelled.
That got the Minotaur mad. He charged and Percy side-stepped.
Just what he wanted. Little do his friends know, Percy took Gymnastics for 10 years.
He did a few cartwheels, back-flips, tumbles, stuff like that.
He noticed a crowd but didn't give them mind. Within 5 minutes tops
the Minotaur was a pile of gold dust scattering in the wind.
He turned around to see everyone of his friends with their eyes wide and mouths open.
"Guys, close your mouths or you'll catch fly's." He said.
"Seaweed Brain," Annabeth said. "Since. When. Could. You. Do.That!?" She yelled.
"First of all Wise Girl, Thanks for popping my eardrum. Second of all, I've been taking Gymnastics for 10 years." He said.
"Perce,"Frank said. "You are one SPECIAL kid." Frank said.
"Thanks Frank." Percy said sarcastically. Percy, Annabeth, Frank, and Hazel all got ready to go to the Senate meeting.
*****************************************­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­***­**T­her­e! Chappie is done!
meh
^ Uh, that's spam. Sorry but could you please delete it? IDK who posted that.
Anyone gonna review?
hampir setahun yang lalu kayleegurule said…
it was good post soon.
^Thanks! I will post as soon as three more people review.
^^^Seriously, take it off.It's spam.
hampir setahun yang lalu demigodsrule312 said…
big smile
This is awesome post again!!!!
big smile
awesome chapter plz post soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!11
One more review...
hampir setahun yang lalu zaheer_abbas123 said…
hey alyta thats awesome story i guess u should continue n complete before octber 2nd....:)
Yup! It's settled! I shall post when I get home!
hampir setahun yang lalu oceanlover123 said…
post post post!
big smile
Here we go! Sorry I took so long to post!

Chapter 6
Percy

We all got to the Senate house and I remembered something VERY important. I really needed Reyna for this. I looked at Annabeth.
"Hey Wise Girl, I really need to talk to Reyna.Badly."
She looked confused But she nodded. I went to the praetor houses and saw Reyna.
"Reyna! I need to talk about something!" I yelled.
"What? What is so urgent?!" She demanded.
"Octavian. I got poisoned and he was the one who sent the pit scorpion on me! He's working for Gaea! We need to watch out!"
She looked surprised.
"Oh my gods. We can't talk with him there! We have to do something!"As soon as she said that, A hole opened up in the ground. Swallowing Reyna. I held out my hand trying to help her up but was to slow. She was gone. Taken by the earth.
Reyna
(A/N HA! Weren't expecting that were you!?)

I fell through the ground and, surprisingly, landed on a Tempur-Pedic mattress. When I looked around, I was in a dark cave. Only torches dimly lit up the ground. I saw a figure and his shadow. I took out my knife, Ready to defend myself. He had Sandy-Blond hair. A teddy bear was in his hand.
"Octavian." I growled."What do you want, Traitor." I emphasized the word 'Traitor'.
"Poor,poor Reyna." He said."Always choosing the wrong side."
"What! It was you who chose the wrong side!"
"You all sided with Jason last time. Completely forgot me. I helped Jason. Did I get credit? Respect? No. Tossed to the side. With this side I'll get what I deserve."
Suddenly, His eye's turned brown. He opened his mouth and spoke in a different voice. One much older. Gaea.
"Reyna, join me. You can get all the power in the world. What did anybody do for you?" Visions swirled around my head. Percy and Annabeth destroying my home. Pirates abusing us. Hylla abandoning me. Jason picking Venus scum over me. She's right, What have they done for me?
"You could be my right-hand Reyna. Most powerful female in the world." It got to me. I found myself saying the 4 words I never thought I'd say:
"Gaea, I join you."
*****************************************­***­***­***
There! Another Chappie done!
hampir setahun yang lalu camphalfblood99 said…
big smile
cool! this is awesome! keep up the post!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu jberagon17 said…
hi i like the way you think including lupa like that is genius. oh and post soon
^Thank you! *Bows* COME ON PEOPLE! Some more reviews please! NO FLAMES! Flames are used to bake the virtual cookies my NICE fans get.
VIRTUAL COOKIES! YAY!
(::) (::) (::)
cake
new page! CAKE!
wow!!that was one grt chappie there post soon......:)
hey alyta its already 6 days last u posted the chapter.......its k take ur time but make a long n breathtakin chapter hope u post soon....:)n cake was nice.....:)
I am sooo sorry guys. I try to post whenever I can but my granny came for a surprising visit and everything. Plus I've had 3 huge test to deal with. I'll try to post today when I come from school. And I'll try to make it long.
mischievous
Here you go! Hope it's long enough!
Chappie # 7
Hazel

Jason, Piper, Leo, Annabeth, Frank, Mackenzie, and I
were all walking towards the senate waiting for Percy. Annabeteth had a jealous look on her face. Uh-oh. What did Percy do? Speaking of the fury, Percy came running over. His usual sea-green eyes were clouded black with worry.
"GUYS! REYNA'S BEEN TAKEN!"
Jason's face darkened. Even though they were in a fight,(News travels fast here in New Rome) dosen't mean he didn't care at all for her.
"Percy! What do you mean!? What happened?!" Annabeth questioned. Percy was panting.
"Percy summon water to cool yourself down." I said.He closed his eyes and a small jet of clear water burst out of the ground and splashed himself with it.
"Dude. That. Was. So Freaking.Awesome!!!" Leo yelled. Percy grinned. Suddenly, it faltered.
"Dude, you got more mood swings than a woman that's preggers." Leo said. I know why though. Percy is a prince of the sea. Therefore, his emotions are like the tide. Ever-changing. I have seen him angry. But, not furious. I would hate to be on his badside.
"I was telling Reyna something very important. Come close guys, I'll tell you." We all got next to him. Like a huddle.Leo put his hand in the middle.
"What are you doing Repair boy?" Piper asked. Annabeth and Percy glanced at each other then chuckled. Hmmm, have to ask 'bout that later.
"This is what they do in huddles Beauty Queen." Leo answered. Annabeth and Percy looked at Leo and Piper like 'What's wrong with you!?' Piper growled.
"Boys smack yourself" she charmspoke.
Frank, Leo, and Jason smacked themselves. Percy just stood there.
"How were you able to resist?!" Piper asked.
Percy held up his hands." Drew kept trying to break me and Annabeth," "Annabeth and I" Annabeth corrected. Percy rolled his eyes which got him a possible bruise. "Up. I asked Aphrodite for help and she gave me resistance 'cause she said 'Percabeth' was the greatest thing since Helen and Troy. Can't have Drew chasin' me 'round can I?"
"True, True." She answered.
"Geez Beauty Queen, that hurt." Leo complained rubbing his cheek.
"Yeah Beauty Queen." Jason chuckled.
Piper glared at the both of them. "Shut it Sparky, Repair boy." Annabeth and Percy glanced at each other ONCE AGAIN and stifled a laugh.
"Why do you guys keep doing that?" I asked. They promptly cracked up.
"It's just. They. Remind. Us. of One. Of. Our. Situations. Last.Year." Percy said, gasping for air with tears running down his cheek. Annabeth nodded.Percy's face darkened.
"Guys. Octavian is working for Gaea. Reyna has been taken by her."
"Di Immortales!"Piper exclaimed."We need to plan!" Everyone put their hand in the middle after much begging from Leo.
"1! 2! 3! TEAM LEO!" He shouted. We all looked at him. He put on a innocent face.
"What?"
that was funny!!!1!2!3! team leo!!! and puttin innocent face and askin what???.......well that's awsome chappie alyta and all the best for ur tests hope u do well n keep postin chapters....:)
hampir setahun yang lalu wisdomsduaghter said…
big smile
HAHAHA awsome about the TEAM LEO!! then the what? nice:) post soon!!
3 more reviews!
hampir setahun yang lalu Percabeth122 said…
smile
this is a really good mark of Athena I liked it !!!
mischievous
2 MORE...
hampir setahun yang lalu GOLDEN1GIRL said…
big smile
Omg! I love your story! Please continue! I'm a fan of your now!! :)))
1 more...
hampir setahun yang lalu kayleegurule said…
POST!
Okay! I'll post tomorrow! It's like 12:00 here.
hampir setahun yang lalu book-worm said…
Yay post!!! I just found this forum today...(: I like it....
yay!!post soon...:)
Your posting today right?
hampir setahun yang lalu jordan333 said…
Please post I want to read ur story it is very good 🎂🍰🍧🍦
smile
awesome chapterr and i cn't beleive tht reyna joined gaea even though i dnt like her tht much!!!!!!!!!post soon plz
wink
Post!! *please* :))
Okay, I'm thinking about giving up this forum.
It just got so hard to post new chappies.
So, I need to know who would miss this if I left.
On my fan club, I have a poll.
Answer it.
The club is named Alyta2000.
I WOULD MISS IT SO BAD!!! YOU CAN'T QUIT!!! GET A CO-WRITER!!! IT MAKES IT EASIER!!!
sad
Awww... Why is it always the good stories where people quit? Yeah please get a co writer like book-worm said.^ PWEEZZ!!
hampir setahun yang lalu BlazeFireSpirit said…
YOU CAN'T QUIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!­!