The Heroes of Olympus The Mark of Athena (my version)

fangirl-dianne posted on Jun 12, 2012 at 10:22AM
Hi guys, this is my version of The Mark of Athena. I just reposted it on the forum section. I don't own any of these characters they belong to Rick Riordan. Hope you like it!

Chapter 1 Jason

Jason was nervous.
He was pacing back and forth, on the deck of the ArgoII his purple Praetor’s cape hanging on his back. What if Reyna had replaced him? He knew Romans were different from the Greeks. They did not like having an empty Praetor’s chair for long.
Reyna was also another problem. Ever since he came back from that quest, he had remembered a girl named Reyna—his Co-Praetor and girlfriend. If she had been searching for him as desperate as Annabeth was searching for this Percy guy, and he came back with another girlfriend, what would happen? Would the camp genuinely hate him for that? Maybe Reyna might even have him removed from Praetorship.
Leo came spinning like a ballerina, mumbling, “Camp Jupiter everybody! Romanssss! Grrrreeeks! Don’t you just love flowers?...”
Piper put her hand on Jason’s shoulder. She looked like she was trying not to laugh, “Funny how easy he was.” She said.
“You charm spoke him to do that?” Jason asked.
Piper smiled.
“Piper,” Jason said. “You know you’re not supposed to do that! You promised!” He was smiling too.
Piper showed him the edge of her hair. It was singed .“He’s not suppose to burn four inches of my hair is he? Don’t worry it will wear off soon.”
As Jason watched, Piper’s hair glowed pink and went back to its original form. It’s a good thing she’s the daughter of Aphrodite, otherwise she would look like a monkey cut her hair. They both went down to the bottom of the ship. Annabeth was there, hanging from the ceiling with a bungee cord looking down through the glass bottom.
“Looking for Percy?”Piper asked. As Jason helped her get strapped in, after her, he just flew next to them. Yeah, he can fly (being the son of Zeus and all)
Annabeth pointed down at a crowd of Romans staring up at them. Mrs. O’Leary was running around and barking up at them. Hannibal was playing tag with her. Many Romans gave them a wide berth so not to get trampled.
In the months Jason spent at Camp Half Blood, he had heard alot about this Percy character. He had defeated Kronos/Saturn last summer while Jason stormed the Titan’s headquarters on Mount Tam. Percy had returned his father’s master bolt the first year he had come to Camp Half Blood. All in all, Jason was no match for him.
The boat lurched forward. Annabeth and Piper swing from their cords.
“Welcome to Camp Jupiter everyone!” Leo said on the speakers. “Don’t you just love rainbows? They light up the sky after rain.”
Annabeth smiled, “What’s up with him?”
Piper burst laughing, “That’s what you get for burning my hair?”
“He—oh.”
Jason helped Piper down. “Need help?” he asked Annabeth.
“No thanks.” She pulled on the cord and unlocked her belt. She swung to the ladder, landing on it perfectly. She didn’t need flying powers.
Up on deck Annabeth ducked into her room and Piper removed the spell on Leo.
“Romanssss! Greeeksss! Flo—“Leo blinked. “What just happened?”
“Nothing much.” Piper said. “Just don’t mess with me again.”
“What?”
Jason, Leo, Piper and Annabeth leaned over the side of the Argo II. After eight months...
Piper gasped, “Were here.”
last edited on Jul 13, 2012 at 01:47PM

The Heroes of Olympus 124 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 124

hampir setahun yang lalu fangirl-dianne said…
Chapter 2 – Hazel
Hazel knew Percy was excited. Ever since he got all his memories back, he could not stop smiling. Hazel knew it was because of Annabeth.
She squeezed Frank’s hand. Frank squeezed back. They stood behind Percy and Reyna watching the ship come to a stop. Mrs. O’Leary—Percy’s hellhound—was being chased around by Tyson—Percy’s Cyclops half brother. For the past hour, Mrs. O’Leary had been eating all the muffins and drinking all the coffee she could find. Hazel didn’t know her all that well but she did know that a hell hound her size did not need more caffeine. She almost ran over a couple of kids from the 3rd Cohort. Tyson had to jump on her to calm her down.
The ship hovered a few metres off the ground and 20 or so bright orange tube things popped out of the side of the ship. Hazel’s instincts told her to pull out her spatha but she trusted Percy, and these were his friends. The other Romans, however drew their swords and backed away. She couldn’t blame them, not every day a flying ship comes to their camp.
“Relax!” a guy’s voice came from the ship. “They are just slides!”
A blonde girl jump over the side.
“Annabeth!” Percy screamed.
She disappears into the first tube. Hazel could see her figure through the slide until she lands 20 feet in front of us. Percy and Annabeth’s eyes met but before they could do anything, Octavian had her at sword point.
“Octavian!” Reyna said, “Put your weapon away!”
“NO!” he answers. “This... girl is Greek! They’ve come here to destroy us! Do you really trust these people?”
Percy drew his sword, “Octavian!”
Faster than Hazel could’ve done it, Annabeth drew a knife out of her pack, knocked the sword out of Octavian’s hand and put her own weapon at his throat.
“Woah,” Hazel heard Frank whisper to Percy. “Some girlfriend you got there Percy.”
Hazel elbowed him, “I heard that!”
“Octavian!” Reyna said obviously angry. “You will be on stable duty for two weeks.”
Some snickers come from the crowd. Octavian picked up his sword and trudged away muttering to himself something like, “Stupid...graecus...try to help...stable duty...”
Annabeth ran over to Percy, and punched him. “Thanks, I missed you too.” Percy said.
“Eight months, Perseus Jackson! Eight whole months! Not even a single Iris message!” Annabeth scolded him. “I missed you.”
“I’ve been busy.”
Annabeth cursed in Greek. Thunder rumbled in the sky, “Eight months! What did you expect?” she shouted at the sky.
That was very daring of her. Just like Percy, she didn’t seem to care what the gods could do to them. She wondered if all Greek demigods were like that.
Percy pulled her in for a kiss. They only come up a minute later for air.
“Hey!” came the same guy’s voice from the ship. “I can see you down there!”
Both Percy and Annabeth turn a dark shade of pink. Annabeth clears her throat, “Come on down guys!”
Around 60 more kids come bouncing down. “Remind me to try that later.” Frank whispered.
Percy went over to greet his old friends with Annabeth. There were lots of hugs and pats on the back and there was this one girl, Asian with lots of bangles and bracelets. She kissed Percy full on the lips then she collapsed, Annabeth behind her.
Most of the Romans were just watching them, without actually doing anything. Those Greeks and their completely unorganized gatherings—yuck! Hazel enjoyed watching Percy and their friends. For the first time in a week, Percy truly seemed happy. Annabeth and Percy head over to Hazel and Frank, his hand around her.
“Annabeth,” Percy said. “I would like to introduce to you Hazel Levesque and Frank Zhang. Hazel and Frank, Annabeth Chase.
We all shook hands. Hazel was about to say something to make conversation but beside them, Reyna gasped and ran to the Principia. “What’s with her?” Percy asked
“Uh oh.” Hazel said. She pointed up in the sky to a blonde guy with his hands wrapped around a dark haired girl.
“That’s Jason, What about him?” Annabeth asked
“Jason was Reyna’s boyfriend.”
“Boyfriend? Jason never said anything about being in a relationship. Should we...?” Annabeth asked pointing to wear Reyna had gone.
“Nah. We should let her work it out, she’s not the open kind.”
“Yeah.” Percy said rubbing his forearm
“Wait,” Annabeth said, rolling up his sleeve. “What are these?”
“It’s a thing they do here like a tattoo or something like that”
“Oh gods, did it hurt?”
“Yeah, I’ll tell you everything later.”
“Oh, No!” Hazel said. “Frank and I will just leave you guys alone. Right Frank?”
Frank sighed. “Sure yeah.”
Frank and Hazel walked away from them and Hazel scans the Greeks for that guy—Leo Valdez. When she spots him they’re eyes meet. He gets a confused look on his face and starts wading through the crowd toward her.
No, Hazel thought. She wasn’t ready to face Sammy again. She had to do something, “Hey,” she told Frank, “race you to the barracks!”
“Wait—what?” Frank asked but she was already gone.
blush
*About 60 more kids come sliding down*
(Sorry about that)
hampir setahun yang lalu Magic1799 said…
What does this part mean?
She kissed Percy full on the lips then she collapsed, Annabeth behind her.
I Iove the part where Reyna gasped and ran to the Principia
hampir setahun yang lalu Blackjack-Arion said…
big smile
i loved it:) great story!!!! pls posr again soon :)
hampir setahun yang lalu book-worm said…
Love it!! Your a great writer post soon!!!
Post soon!
>Drew kissed Percy and Annabeth knocked her out (She is his girlfriend)<

Here's Chapter 3
Chapter 3 – Jason
Jason wasn’t surprised with Reyna. He hadn’t told anyone at camp—especially Piper—that he had a girlfriend back at Camp Jupiter. He didn’t know what he would do. He spent eight months with Piper and more than two years with Reyna but he still doesn’t know what he feels and who he feels for. It’s like Aphrodite was messing with his mind just to have a good show.
He knows he should be with Reyna, because Piper was just a fake relationship that Hera made up for her plan. But the thing was, He didn’t remember any feelings for Reyna, and he’d grown to like Piper over that short period of time. He couldn’t just dump Reyna. Hey! Guess what! I fell in love with another girl while you were desperately searching for me every day for the past 8 months so this is the end. Bye!
He decided to just fly Piper down there and see what would happen. Honestly, he was relieved when Reyna ran into the principia—that would at least mean he wouldn’t have to talk to her in front of his campmates. He just dropped Piper off and ran into the mob of cheering Romans.
He tried to act happy and like he missed these guys alot but all he could think of was Piper and Reyna. The mob carried him to his old house on the Via Principalis and dumped him there. He could tell by that they were also disappointed at his entrance with another girl.
He looked at his surroundings and remembered the last day he was here. He remembered just getting out of bed changing into his purple shirt and jeans and putting on his preators cape. It was Reyna’s birthday that day and he had to hurry to the bakers shop. He put on his shoes—well shoe. He didn’t really need shoes to fly, did he? His watch alarm had gone off, he had set it to 10 am. That was when Reyna’s cake would be ready.
This was a special cake, a gift from Reyna’s mother. Bellona had said that the cake would be in the bakery at 10:15 am sharp, at 10:30, it would disappear. It was a cake that would give Reyna an unending supply of Jelly Beans. Jason knew his girlfriend seriously loved Jelly Beans. He remembered flying over Terminus who was screaming his name Jason Grace you come back here! I’ll have your preators cape for this! He remembered coming back and dropping off his coin/sword Sorry, in a hurry. Rushing into the bakery and having to wait in line for 10 minutes for a 3 foot wide cake. He swiped his coin/sword off Julia’s weapon tray then setting up the principalis with streamers and confetti and party hats just for the two of them. He flew over to Reyna’s house to pick her up (literally). He knocked on the door then... well, that was all he could remember.
Nobody had touched his stuff at all. His bed was still messy and his shoes and socks were scattered on the floor. His pictures of him and Reyna on Olympus had a fine layer of dust on them. He wondered what happened to the cake and the streamers.
Jason realized he was tired. This whole Piper and Reyna problem has had him up for the past two days. He hasn’t gotten a decent night’s sleep. He just took the beddings off (because they were dusty too) and collapsed onto the bed.
Nice chappie I loved it post soon!!
crying
No one likes it anymore?
I do!!! You just haven't posted anything!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Blackjack-Arion said…
heart
love your sory!!! pls keep on posing !!!! :) :) :)
blush
See you need to post!!!
Sorry that face is a weird one didn't mean it do just ignore it!
big smile
Oh, OK. well, here it is, hope you like it!!

Chapter 4 – Percy

Percy really missed Annabeth. He couldn’t believe it when they had that minute long kiss. Maybe Percy’s memories were still incomplete but that was the longest kiss they ever had—as far as Percy could remember. As soon as Hazel and Frank had left them alone they kissed for 30 more seconds.
Annabeth stumbled herself when she saw Hannibal the elephant.
“This camp has an elephant?” she asked
“Well, we have a hell hound.” Percy pointed out.
Horns blew from the barracks. “What does that mean?” Annabeth asked.
“I don’t know, it’s a bit early for dinner. Let’s go check it out.”
They ran over to the Via Preatoria. Hazel and Frank were waiting there.
“What’s up?” Percy asked.
“Reyna called another senate meeting to decide who the Seven are.”
“So...”
“You should be there,” Hazel told Annabeth. “And probably, Jason too. Where is he?”
Annabeth shrugged and grabbed Percy’s hand, “Come on, I’ve got to do something first.”
She pulled Percy, along toward the Greeks, “Piper! Leo!”
A girl with choppy uneven hair and an elfish-looking boy came out of the crowd.
“Percy, this is Piper Mclean, daughter of Aphrodite and Leo Valdez son of Hepheastus. Piper , Leo... this is Percy Jackson.”
Percy remembered the way Hazel had jumped when she saw Leo, like she’d seen a ghost. He shook their hands. Leo’s hand burst into flames and Percy’s instincts took over. Before he knew it Leo and Piper were soaked.
“Hey, man!” Leo said. “That was just a joke!”
“Sorry, reflex.” Percy willed the water to flow out of their clothes until they were dry again.
“Cool!” Leo smiled. “Heard alot about you... controlling water and whatever.”
“Yeah,” Piper said. “Nice to meet you.”
Piper’s smile made Percy warm all over. He hoped it was just because she was the daughter of Aphrodite.
“Come on,” Annabeth said. “They deciding who the seven are!”
They walked to the Via Preatoria and Hazel was still standing there.
“Where’s Frank?” Annabeth asked
“He had to hurry to the Senate house. A centurion can’t be late,” she looked at Percy. “Nor can the Preator.”
“Oh, yeah.” Percy said, “We gotta hurry!”
He raced to the Pomeranian Line. Luckily, Reyna and the others were still there with Terminus.
“—and I want a new statue!” he said. “This whole armless thing is so 3000 years ago!”
“Terminus,” Reyna said. “We have to get in now.”
“Oh, fine. But remember this conversation is not yet over!”
He let her pass through. Annabeth was just about to pass Terminus when it screamed, “WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU’RE DOING?!”
Annabeth blinked. Percy smiled, “Annabeth, this is the Roman god of boundaries—“
“Wait!” she said. “I know this...Terminus! It’s Terminus right?”
“Ah!” Terminus said, obviously pleased to hear his name. “And who is this young woman Percy Jackson?”
“Well, I am Annabeth—“
“Oh! You are Annabeth? Percy talks about you alot!”
“How did you know that?” Percy asked
“Pfft! I am a god! Did you think I just sit around all day waiting for intruders? Hmm?”
“So you eavesdrop?”
“That is not important! What is is that Annabeth over here knew who I was! Which is a lot more than I can say for you.”
“Well, Terminus we have to get in so if you don’t mind—“
“Weapons! Bring them out! Out!”
Annabeth looked at Percy. He nodded. Annabeth hesitated then brought out her knife.
“Celestial Bronze!” Terminus examined Annabeth’s knife. “Very nice weapon, hmm. Julia? Where’s Julia?”
A little girl around 6 years old ran up from behind the statue with a tray. So far, the tray was empty except for a pocket knife. Percy put her knife on the tray along with his sword. “Percy,” Annabeth said. “What are you—“
Percy steered her into the city, “Sorry Terminus, we’re kind of in a hurry. Months and months of catching up to do.”
“That was... different.” Annabeth said.
“Yeah, he’s obsessive/compulsive so... yeah.” Percy said.
Hazel and Frank caught up with them. They followed the trail of Senators into the senate house. Reyna was already seated in the Preators chair. “Glad you could join us Percy.”
Her eyes were puffy like she’d been crying, but her tone was angry. Percy knew for a fact that you did not want to have a daughter of Bellona angry. Jason wasn’t anywhere in the room. Percy wondered where he was or what Reyna had done to him.
Annabeth kissed Percy and the cheek and sat down with the others. Percy, being Praetor, had to sit in front with Reyna. Percy didn’t like being Praetor, all the attention and responsibility. He had only accepted the job because he knew Reyna needed help leading the camp.
“You okay?” Percy whispered to Reyna.
She didn’t answer him, instead she said, “We are her today, to decide who will be the seven in the Prophecy. Let’s begin at this: those who wish to go may volunteer at dinner in front of the whole camp.”
Annabeth raised her hand, “Um, excuse me? Uh, Hera already made it clear that Leo, Jason and Piper will be part of the seven.” She pointed to a girl and a guy in front of her.
Reyna’s jaw tightened at the mention of Jason’s name, “All right then since Juno has chosen three from the Greeks, four will be from the Romans. Any objections?”
That was weird. Reyna said three Greeks. She knew Jason was a Roman, just like her. Then again, she could have meant Percy, although that’s not likely...
Annabeth frowned. “Wait a minute. I want to go too.”
“Objection!” screamed a ghost. “Why do the Greeks get more on this quest! Unfair!”
“Hey!” Annabeth said. “It will be just as unfair if the Romans get more!”
“Quiet!” Piper said. Her voice contained so much power, Percy wanted to personally shut his own girlfriend up. Horns blew.
Reyna cleared her throat. “We’ll resolve this matter at evening muster. This Senate meeting is adjourned. “
Percy sat down beside Annabeth. “Stupid Blasius.” She mumbled.
“Blasius?” Percy asked.
“Yeah, that’s the ghost’s name.”
“How could you have possibly known his name?”
“You don’t? Well, I suppose you wouldn’t—“
“Hey!”
“No, all I meant was his name was mentioned in a Hercules story. He wasn’t that important but the story described him enough that a child of Athena would recognize him: short, fat and bald-headed, would you have recognized him?”
“Yes!... Maybe,... No.”
Annabeth laughed and kissed him on the cheek. “One of the things I love about you. Come on, I want to experience this evening muster of yours.”
Haha nice chappie!!! Please post another one soon!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Heritage112 said…
wink
love it its awesome
Please post soon!!!
big smile
Heck yer I agree with Bookworm SHE IS AWESOME AND SO ARE U FANGIRL HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHE
laugh
Thanks guys, I'm glad you like it.

P.S. I made a mistake back there 'Annabeth kissed Percy ON the cheek' not AND.

More chappie's coming soon!
hampir setahun yang lalu Aileencookies said…
big smile
you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo awesome you rocki looooooooooooooooove your fanfic post more more chappies please
cool
Anyone who reads this and likes it is officially awesome

IT IS LAW!!!
 Anyone who reads this and likes it is officially awesome IT IS LAW!!!
heart
when you dont post i diiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee i love you
big smile
thanks, Aileencookies, I am happie you liked my chappie..... anyone get it?

P.S., can I call you Aileen, instead? Aileen cookies is a bit too long
big smile
i love it please post
cool
CHAPTER 5! du du dadun dadun! >dramatic entrance music<

Chapter 5- Frank
At evening muster, almost everyone wanted Frank at their table. They know about his powers and wanted him in their group.
Frank and Hazel sat in Percy’s table. Well, it’s not actually table, more like tables. All of the Greeks put together 6 tables into a circle.
“Come on over here guys!” Percy motioned them over.
Frank and Hazel sat on two spots that were reserved for them at the head of the tables in Percy’s table. The other Romans stared at them like: Fraternizing with the enemy? I can’t believe I wanted him at my table!
“Hi.” Hazel said weakly.
A guy with elfish features grabbed Frank hand and said something he couldn’t understand. Probably Greek. His twin beside him whispered something into his ear. He looked back and said uncertainly this time, “Ave?”
“English is fine thank you.” Frank said.
“Oh thank the gods! You know how I hate speaking Roman.” He glanced at Frank. “Uh, no offense.”
Percy was telling the Greeks about their quest, “And then I had a brilliant idea! I pulled out my lighter and threatened the field of grass! I was awesome! You should’ve seen me!”
Everyone on his table laughed. Hazel was trying to understand a little girl around Julia’s age, who was speaking Greek faster than Frank thought possible.
“Hazel, Frank,” Percy spread his arms to the whole circle. “I’d like you to meet Camp Half Blood.”
The Greeks cheered and Percy pushed them into the middle of the circle as the others introduced themselves.
There was a Katie, a Drew, a Will, a Max, a John, a Cindy, a Tracie, a Mitchell, a Shane, a Nyssa, an Eileen, a Chris and dozens more. Frank smiled. He just now met the Greeks but he instantly loved them. They were so different from how Octavian described them: cold, blood-thirsty killers who want nothing but violence. In fact, the Greeks were warm and welcoming. They didn’t stare at him thinking: “This is a Roman we are dealing with.” They looked as if they were trying really hard to see the bright side of him, despite his huge bulky form. That Drew girl, she was the only one who looked at him with a disgusted expression. Frank wasn’t that ugly was he?
After ten minutes, he finished greeting all the campers and sat back down. Annabeth walked up behind Percy and sat beside him. She smiled at him, “Thanks for keeping my boyfriend alive.”
Frank smiled back.
“Where have you been?” Percy asked.
“Chatting with Reyna.” She answered.
Hazel frowned, “You know what? I noticed you two both have grey streaks in your hair. Why?”
Percy looked at Annabeth. “No reason.”
The fawn that sat beside him, what was him name again? Grover, maybe. Grover said, “Are you kidding?! It wasn’t just nothing! Percy and Annabeth both held up the sky!—“
“It was quite romantic actually,” Piper said. “Annabeth was kidnapped and forced to carry the sky but Percy –the sweetheart—he took the sky for her so she could escape. In the end, they tricked Atlas back into his own burden.”
“That’s not what happened!” Percy protested, blushing.
“Annabeth was like,” Piper imitated Annabeth. “Oh, Percy, I’m so glad you’re here!”
“And Percy was like,” Grover imitated Percy (he wasn’t that good). “I couldn’t just leave you to die! Because I love you!”
He made kissy sounds.
“Grover!” Percy said. “Artemis was there, she did all the work!”
“You call carrying the sky NOT work?” Piper asked.
Both Percy and Annabeth were blushing.
“And he returned Zeus master bolt on the FIRST year he was at Camp Half Blood!” Grover added.
“He saved the camp with the Golden Fleece his SECOND year.” Piper said.
“And then again his fourth year in the Labyrinth.” Annabeth said, obviously proud of her boyfriend.
“And—“
“Grover.” Percy interrupted him with a genuinely annoyed look on his face. They didn’t notice everyone else was quiet, as in everyone in the mess hall. Reyna was staring at them her face showed shock like she couldn’t believe that dorky kid held up the sky. Honestly, Frank didn’t believe it either.
After dinner, they went out on the field of Mars and lined up according to their Cohorts. All the Greeks were in a large group at the bottom of the stage. Percy was up there with Reyna. The idea of Praetorship didn’t seem to bother him now that he was back with his old friends.
“Tonight, we won’t be having War Games,” Reyna said.
Many people murmur in disappointment. Frank guessed that they wanted to kick Camp Half Blood’s Greek butts. Show them that the Romans are better. Frank also realized that the ghost’s didn’t stand halfway between people this time, which was weird they always did that. Frank smirked, his fellow Romans couldn’t control them but a bunch of visiting “enemies” could.
“We are here,” Reyna continued. “To decide on the Seven.”

Hope you guys love it!

big smile
cool! my first second page! (haha, get it?)
hampir setahun yang lalu puppies76 said…
Awesome! Post soon please!
Whoa nice chappie soooo loved it post soon!!!!!!
crying
P
O
S
T
NOW
NOW!!!

NOW!!!!!!!!

JUST POST ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu PersesJr said…
smile
Awesome chapter dudete :)
Please post soon!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu huskyrock said…
smile
Cool chapter post soon!
hampir setahun yang lalu jordan333 said…
Cool post soon
big smile
Chapter 6 – Annabeth
As soon as Reyna had said “the Seven”, the camp shifted uneasily. Annabeth sensed they knew about The Prophecy of the Seven and how close it was to happening. She stared at the back of Reyna’s head, hoping she remembered their conversation.
“But before that, we must follow procedure.” She gestured to Annabeth. “Annabeth Chase insisted that we do, even Camp Half Blood procedures.
“Who goes first?” somebody shouted.
Reyna thought about it.“Flip a coin. Me and Percy.”
She pulled out a coin—that looked like a drachma but the inscriptions were different—and said something to Percy. She flipped the coin and it landed heads. Percy smiled and Reyna grunted.
“The Greeks go first!” Reyna announced. She stepped off the stage.
Percy stood up and Annabeth stood with him. Percy was about to introduce Camp Half Blood but Annabeth stopped him, “Wait! Chiron should be here!”
“Yeah! I almost forgot!” Percy said.
“But how do we—“
“Here.” He climbed down the steps.
He walked over to a Pegasus, the colour of peanut butter and put his hand on the horse’s head. They seemed to have a mental conversation. The Pegasus whinnied. Percy went behind the stage and brought out a garden hose. A jet of water burst out of it and drenched a couple of Roman’s.
“Sorry.” He said as he willed the water out of their clothes.
“What are you doing?” Reyna asked quietly.
“Iris message.” He answered. Reyna wrinkled her nose.
He dropped the hose and the horse caught it under its foot. The hose sprayed fine mist into the whole area right next to the stage (and that was big).
Annabeth gathered a dozen drachma from the others and walked over to the mist, careful not to spill any of it. She tossed them into the mist and they disappeared. The Romans stepped away from her.
“Relax guys, it’s just an Iris message.” Hazel said.
“O Iris, goddess of the rainbow, accept our offering,” Annabeth said loud enough to hear all the way to the other side of the Field of Mars. “Show us Camp Half Blood.”
The mist shimmered and an image appeared. The view was from the Big House looking down into the valley. The strawberry fields, the armory, the forge, the arena, the Pegasus stables and the woods were in plain sight. If you looked into the corner of the image, you can see the cabins. While the others were mesmerized by the mist, Annabeth asked, “Who’s the Pegasus?”
“Scipio. Skippy for short.” He whispered back.
Percy sighed. Annabeth tried to imagine eight months away from there. She couldn’t. She held Percy’s hand and rested her head on his shoulder.
“I missed this place, Annabeth,” he told her. Then his eyes widened. “CHIRON!”
Annabeth looked where he was, and sure enough, Chiron was there in the archery range, shooting dummies 200 yards away like it was nothing. He looked and saw the Iris message. He galloped over , “Percy! You don’t know how glad I am to see you!”
The Romans stared up at the centaur with awe. They’d been taught that centaurs were evil crazy horse-men that always got drunk and ran over people. They probably never even seen a calm and collect centaur like Chiron.
Chiron smiled. “I see you’ve met the Romans.”
“You knew about the other camp?” Annabeth asked.
“I’m sorry Annabeth, but yes. I didn’t tell you because I swore by the River Styx. The gods decided that the two camps had caused enough troubles in the past.”
“Like the world war two...” Reyna muttered.
“Mmmm... yes, but that’s not a topic I wish to discuss.”
“How is the camp?” Percy asked.
“I imagine you would like to see for yourself.” He turned around and shouted something down the hill. “And bring blackjack!”
Percy’s face lit up. Annabeth knew he missed his own flying horse.
In just a few minutes, 17 more kids are up the hill beside Chiron followed by a jet black Pegasus. Skippy snorted. “Blackjack!” Percy said
Annabeth nudged him. When he realized he greeted his horse before his HUMAN friends, “Sorry, hi guys.”
There alot more greetings and air hugs and air slaps on the back and whatever. At least no one ELSE kissed him. Annabeth was glad no one could through an Iris Message. She always hated Drew.
“Blackjack!” Percy said on more time.
Blackjack whinnied.
“I told you to stop calling me that!” Percy said. “This is Skippy, Reyna’s Pegasus.”
The horses stared at each other. Then they had a conversation full of snorting, whinnying and neighing.
“Now,” Chiron said. “Why did you message us?I mean no offense, of course.” He looked at the edges of the message. “But this is a big iris message. You won’t be able to sustain this long enough.”
Annabeth emptied her pack onto the ground beside Percy. “Guard this for me will you?”
“Sure.”
She went to the Greeks, “Guys we need all the drachma we can get.”
They passed around the bag but got only a few coins. She went back to Chiron.
“That’s not alot.” Annabeth said
“Will denarii work?” Percy asked.
“I suppose.” Chiron said.
Annabeth went to the Romans, “Guys, we need to keep this message open for a while. It’s like a payphone so we need as many... denarii as possible.”
Soon the bag was completely full. They just probably didn’t want the “mist-phone message” to end. When Annabeth came back, the mist shimmered. She put in a few denarii and it straightened out.
Percy and Annabeth went back on stage.
“Guys,” Percy pointed at the iris message. “That’s Chiron back at Camp Half Blood. That’s where I came from. I—“
He was interrupted when the Field of Mars exploded with flames.

I hope you guys love it!
Whoa!!!!!!! Didn't see that ending coming!!!!! NOOOOOOOO IT'S A CLIFFY!!!! Awesome post!!! Post soon PLEASE!!!!
cool
P.S. just so you know, that last sentence did not mean that I just destroyed Camp Jupiter. NO! why would I do that... Wait till the next chapter
wink
This chapter's really cool and at the end did a god or goddess appear?(Like Mars) Or did Gaea cause it?
^I dont think Gaea can do that....but if she cod thy would make tons of sense!!! Hopefully Percy will up it out!!!!!
smile
I'll post the next chapter in five days. (pls. spread this fanfic. I want to see what other people think)
FIVE DAYS!!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? How about tomorrow(: that sounds like a good idea(:
worried
Yah, I agree with book-worm! five days is too long!!! post in at least two days!
hampir setahun yang lalu jordan333 said…
Post post post post
Yes do please post I love your storyline it fantastic, but could you PLEASE give me spoliers Im going away soon and nedd to no whts happening while im away
big smile
Okay, Heritage112, I'll make you guys a deal. I'll post each next chapter seven days apart. BUT (there's a but) I'll give a preview after two days... DEAL?

Also I just wanna try something: Everyone on this forum won't use the words:

POST (replace it with:SUBMIT), don't use LIKE or LOVE use: "LIVE" (love and like mixed together), don't use AWESOME or COOL (replace it with AWE-INSPIRING)

please. it would be soo coo-- AWE-INSPIRING :D if that could happen

DO IT FOR THE PUPPIES!
----------------

DON'T YOU SEE THEY"RE EXPLODING WITH CUTENESS???!!! SHOW THEM

SOME LOVE!!!!!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Okay, Heritage112, I'll make anda guys a deal. I'll post each seterusnya chapter seven days apart. BUT (ther
wink
soooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute for that i will say.....

I LIVE this. You are so AWE-INSPIRING please SUBMIT more soon!!!
cool
haha, thanks! first to reply that way! giving you a prop!!!
big smile
Oh my gosh, they're are so adorable! Aww, are these your puppies or someone else's, cause if it's yours you're SO lucky! So AWE-INSPIRING, I LIVE the picture and your chapters! Looking forward to the preview!
wink
Or did Leo cause the fire cause that would be interesting! In that case Frank will be in trouble! Book worm, I think maybe it's not Gaea, but if it is, maybe tons of monsters appeared and stuff and that would make sense too!
^That would make sense!!!! I can't wait for your preview!!!! I LIVE your SUBMITS!!!! They're so AWE-INSPIRING!!!!!!!