The Heroes of Olympus We've Come Too Far

olympianglory posted on May 01, 2015 at 07:44PM
This is about a reality when GAIA won, and what happened to the seven and the others. Hope you enjoy!

The Heroes of Olympus 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu olympianglory said…
The first post will be whenever i get feedback! Or in ten minutes maybe.
Willow

Either her life sucked, or Nemesis hated her. Ever since the war against Gaia had been lost, no-one could figure out what to do. Nothing had happened, but a feeling of dread had settled over the camps. Whatever it was, she felt it too. Ok. She was basically the least popular person in camp, and her cabin (Athena) She just wanted this to be over. She couldnt even figure out what to do, and she was supposed to be the daughter of the WISDOM goddess. She wanted to go home, but that was the problem. She didnt have one.

Annabeth

She was glad to have a sister who had some kind of power. Willow was able to transfer anything she learned to others, but she was too shy and timid to give it a go. When someone asked her to show someone, she would rush off, mumbling something about being late. Annabeth worried, because she never saw Willow, and from what she had heard, Willow never WENT to any of the classes. A daughter of Athena who didnt want to learn? There was definitely something wrong. But with the war with Gaia over, and NOT victorious, she knew there was something amiss. Because Gaia hadnt destroyed camp yet. And she had said that was first on her List of Things To Do During World Domination. That had to mean there was someone, or something at camp she wanted.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu PiperMclean7732 said…
Awesome post!
Gaia

Her plan would've been perfect... If not for the presence. None of her minions knew what it was. It wasn't human, or anything more powerful than a primordial deity, but still powerful enough. Shame really. It was a perfectly nice day to dominate. Oh well, she'd have to destroy the roman camp instead. No matter really. Doomsday had come, and she would rule. Forever. It didnt matter if there was something there. Because she was the Earth. And you cant destroy Earth. Never. Thats because Earth is forever. And humans are not. She was eternal. And the demigods would perish in the pits of Tartarus. She would reveal the harsh reality of the place, starting with Percy Jackson And Annabeth Chase. But the first to go in would be Leo Valdez. And he would be alone. To be there till the flesh rotted of his bones and he became too weak to go on. Then her babies would feast, one by one on the seven most "powerful" demigods of the century. More like most delicious demigods. Her babies would FEAST! And nobody could stop her now.

Percy

He had a dream. But this time it was worse, like his time in Tartarus had magnified it by a million percent. But he couldnt make sense of it. So he went to Annabeth.
hampir setahun yang lalu Fangirl521 said…
Awesome! This is great so far!!! :D
My life in a nutshell. Im going to die alone, arent I?
 My life in a nutshell. Im going to die alone, arent I?
Oh Percy.....
 Oh Percy.....
hampir setahun yang lalu Fangirl521 said…
Those are awesome :)