The Heroes of Olympus The Son of neptune

zeuskid777 posted on Mar 02, 2011 at 01:11AM
The Son of Neptune

Annabeth

Annabeth's lower lip started to tremble. Her eyes became misty. Annabeth was glad that Percy was safe, but why did Hera have to take his memories? After everything they've been through, couldn't Percy just have his memories? Tears stroked Annabeth's cheeks and soon, Annabeth was sobbing. Everyone was giving her the, everything is going to be ok, look. Clarisse got her feet off the table and said,

"Everything is going to be ok, Annabeth. Once we get Percy back, I'll beat the Hades out of him for making you worry so much." Annabeth gave Clarisse a, thank you smile, but she was still crying. Leo then asked,

"I don't mean to be rude, but could someone tell us what Percy did to make him so popular?" Chiron turned to Annabeth and asked,

"My dear, would you like to leave?" Annabeth shook her head no.

"Very well, Annabeth, since you know Percy the best, would you like to start?" Chiron asked. Annabeth nodded and wiped her tears away. Annabeth toke a deep breath and said,

"We were twelve when I first met Percy. Percy just finished killing a Minotaur, without any training or a weapon. I was in charge of nursing him back to health. When Percy woke up a day later, I gave him a tour of the camp. Then it was the Capture the Flag Day. Percy was on my team, because he was staying with the Hermes cabin at that time. Percy was on border patrol next to the river. He was surround by five Ares kids and Clarisse. Clarisse push Percy into the river, his cuts healed and he was fighting better then Luke. Percy defeated Clarisse and then Poseidon claimed Percy as his son. The next day, Percy, Grover and I had to leave to find Zeus' master lightning bolt. Percy slays Medusa, Echidna, Chimera, and many more. Then he even defeated Ares and he was able to give Zeus back the master lightning bolt. He also found out that Luke was evil. And he did that with my brains, thank you very much." Annabeth said and everyone laughed. It was good to see everyone laugh, but Annabeth want to hear Percy laugh with her.

"Then we went to the Sea of Monster to get the gold fleece, to heal Thalia's tree rescues Grover from marrying a Cyclops, trust me, we still don't know how that even happened. Percy and I Saved Grover and got the real gold fleece. The gold fleece healed the poisoned, Thalia's tree. Then Percy and I won the chariot race." Annabeth said and she remembers that great memory. It made her sad, knowing she will be the only one to have those memories.

"A winter later, Grover called Percy, Thalia and I to help him protect two Demi-Gods, Nico and Bianca. I was kidnapped by the Dr. Thorn, who was a... That memory wasn't good. Percy never gave and he told me that his real goal was to save me and not Artemis, who was also kidnapped. I held the weight of the world because Luke tricked me. Then Artemis held it." Annabeth started playing with her strip of gray in her golden blonde hair.

"When Percy, Thalia, Grover, and Zoë came, Percy held the weight of the world and tricked Atlas into holding it again..."

"Wait; hold up, Percy tricked Atlas, a Titan?" Jason asked.

"It was easy to do, Atlas want to prove that he was better than everyone else, so to prove how strong he was..."

"He held the world again." Piper said. Annabeth nodded.

"Wow, Percy already beat me when it came to being the best." Jason said.

"What do you mean by, beat you?" Annabeth asked.

"Well I only went on one quest and defeated one Titan. Percy's been on three quests and defeated a Titan, that's just plain amazing." Jason said.

"Actually, Percy went on four quests and defeated three Titans." Annabeth corrected. The look on Jason, Piper and Leo's faces were priceless because Annabeth laughed again.

"Three-three Titans?" Piper asked.

"Yep, Atlas, Hyperion, and Kronos." Annabeth said.

"Kronos, King of the Titans?" Leo asked.

"Yep and again Percy need my help to do it."

"Well, Percy already earned his place at the Roman camp." Jason said. Annabeth started to shake again. The next story would cause her to cry, but she took a deep breath.

"Back to the stories, the next quest was in the Labyrinth. I was the leader of the quest and Percy, Grover and Tyson came with me. We wonder aimlessly in the maze. Fought monsters, fought with each other, clean stables..."

"Wait did you just say stables?" Leo asked.

"Yeah, you see, we were at the Triple G Ranch and so the owner could let us stay there for the night, Percy clean the stables using the river from the river. Anyway, we fought a Sphinx that was supposed to have a riddle, but had facts instead, insulting my wisdom and my mother. Then we had to spilt up, Grover and Tyson went one way, while Percy and I went the other. Hephaestus want all of so to find out what was going on in his forge in Mount St. Helen. Turns out, the telekines were working for the Titans. There were only three telekines but then a hundred of them came. Percy... He told me to run, to get out, to tell Hephaestus what happened, to save myself. I argued with him, I didn't want to leave him to fight a hundred telekines. Percy was as stubborn as ever, that Seaweed Brain..."

"Seaweed Brain?" Piper asked.

"That been my nickname for him since we were twelve. Percy." Annabeth said. Saying his name again, remembering that nightmare of a quest, causing Annabeth to shake again. Annabeth looked down at her hands, hands that should be intertwined with Percy. Their fingers laced together. Annabeth licked her lips, hoping to find his taste on her lips. It was still there but Annabeth just wanted Percy back, more than anything in the world. Oh how much the girl had begged to her mother to answer her prays and bring Percy back to her. Then Annabeth felt a hand be placed on her shoulder.

"Mom?" Annabeth asked. There stood her mother, the goddess of wisdom, Athena.

"Yes child, everything will be fine, just fine, Annabeth." Athena said with a smile and hugged her daughter. Annabeth broke down and cried on her mother's shoulder. Athena patted Annabeth's back as everyone watch in silence. Then Chiron asked,

"Lady Athena, why are you here?"

"Can't a mother come and comfort her daughter?" Athena asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Of course, we were just..." Chiron said quickly but Annabeth said,

"When is Percy coming back? Does he remember anything? Is he safe?" Annabeth was still crying, hoping to get answers out of her mother.

"Calm down Annabeth, I'll will answer your questions, yes Percy is safe and he remembers everything."Athena said with a smile. Annabeth smiled again and couldn't stop smiling. My Seaweed Brain is remembers me, he still does. Take that Hera.

"How come he still gave his memories and I don't?" Jason asked, a bit jealous.

"Jason, the Roman Demi-Gods were brought up on the fact that Greek were their enemies, even though they aren't. You would start killing the children without even knowing if they were good or bad. And I assure that the Greek Demi-Gods are extremely nice and welcoming, but you already know that." Athena said and laughed a little.

"Percy was able to keep his memories because, no offense, but Percy's memories are more important than yours. Plus, Hera couldn't erase Percy memories." Athena explained.

"What do you mean Hera couldn't erase Percy's memories?" Will asked.

"Ancient laws forbid other gods or goddesses to an erase a Demi-Gods memory unless you are Horus, their godly parent or patron, in your case Jason. Poseidon would never erase his son's memories so Percy still knows everything that he already knows."

"But if he knows who he is then why isn't he here?" Annabeth asked. Athena smiled and said,

"Percy is closer than you think, Annabeth." At first everyone was confused, and then Annabeth heard some yelling her name. It was...

The Heroes of Olympus 81 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 81

hampir setahun yang lalu zeuskid777 said…
The son of Neptune, Chapter 2.

Percy

It was the day Percy and Annabeth would return to camp and start there three week vacation at camp. It was going to be perfect, Percy thought, just me and Annabeth. Annabeth, my girlfriend, Percy would never get tired of those words. Percy woke up that very morning with someone jumping on his stomach. Percy sat up so fast that the person that jumped on him was on his lap now.

"Morning, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth Chase, Percy's beautiful and smart girlfriend, said.

"Morning, Wise Girl. What are you doing up so early?" Percy asked.

"Actually, its 8:30 and you promised…" Annabeth started.

"That I would drive us to camp at 9. Ok, I'll get up and we'll go." Percy said. Annabeth kissed Percy and left the room. After getting dressed and saying good bye to his parents, Percy and Annabeth left in Percy's car. Annabeth had been staying with Percy ever since the boarding school that she was supposed to be with lost her paper, so Annabeth had been living and going to the same school with Percy. A week after saving the world, Poseidon, Percy's father, told Percy that Poseidon finally apologized to Athena and both Poseidon and Athena gave Percy and Annabeth their blessing. So now Percy and Annabeth could date without any problems with their parents. Percy drove while Annabeth listened to her iPod and held Percy's right hand.

"We're going to be together for Christmas." Annabeth said, suddenly.

"Yeah, it's going to be great. Just you, me, and sixty other campers." Percy said. Annabeth laughed and Percy chuckled. They kept driving until they reached camp.

Percy parked the car next to the camp vans and said,

"We're here, Annabeth." Annabeth smiled and unbuckled herself. Percy got out of the car and got out their bags. Chiron ran up to them and said,

"Percy, Annabeth, welcome back. So how was school?"

"Torture." Annabeth and Percy said. Chiron laughed and Annabeth look at her watch.

"Oh man, I have to go to Archery. See ya." Annabeth said and kissed Percy on the cheek. Annabeth grabbed her bag and ran off.

"She looks happy." Chiron said.

"Yes, Annabeth is always happy now." Percy said.

"No nightmares?" Chiron asked.

"Not one. Annabeth couldn't wait to get here. Her favorite place in the world and she couldn't wait. She packed her bags a week early." Percy said and Chiron laughed.

"I'm glad she's happy. Make sure you take good care of her, Percy." Chiron said.

"Don't worry, Chiron. I won't let anything hurt her." Percy promised. Chiron patted Percy on the back and the old centaur trotted off. Percy grabbed his bag and walk to his cabin. This is going to be great, Percy thought, best Christmas ever. Little did Percy know that his plans were going to be changed.

Percy walked through the camp, looking at the cabins. Annabeth put her heart and soul into her designs and they looked beautiful. Percy walked to his sea green cabin that would always give you a sea breeze. Percy waved hello to his old friends, Nico, the Stoll brothers, Lou Ellen, Butch, Will and Katie Gardner, who just found out that her little sister, Miranda, who was supposed to be mortal was a demi-god. He got a look from Clarisse that said,

'Just wait punk, I'm going to kill you later.' That look was a usual for Percy now. Percy entered his camp to find that nothing has changed. The bed was messy, his Minotaur horn was croaked on the wall, and his clothes stuffed into his closet. Home Sweet Home. Percy put his stuff away and went to find Annabeth. Percy walked to the archery range and found Annabeth having a contest with Malcolm to see who could be a better archery. The rest of the Annabeth kids were cheering on their brother or sister. Annabeth was winning by a long shot. Malcolm finally dropped his bow and said,

"Fine, you won, Annabeth."

"As usual, Little Brother." Annabeth smiled and spotted Percy. Annabeth walked to Percy and said,

"I guess you saw that?" Percy wrapped his arm around Annabeth shoulders and said,

"Yeah, you two are definitely better than me." Annabeth laughed. The rest of their day was great. Then it was time for the campfire. Will was doing a wicked guitar solo while his sister sang 'Shut up and Kiss me' by Orianthi. Annabeth and Percy just listened and sat under the Poseidon banner. No one really cares if they sit together now, actually, everyone wants them to. The rest of the campers are trying to change the rule that two campers can't be in the same cabin. Annabeth was starting to fall asleep on Percy's shoulder so Percy asked,

"You want to go to bed early?"

"What? Oh yeah, but don't you want to stay here?" Annabeth asked.

"No, I'll bring you to your cabin." Percy said and stood up. Percy helped Annabeth up and brought to her camp. Annabeth's hand in his. 'Gods, Annabeth's beautiful.' Percy thought. They reached Annabeth's cabin.

"Night, Wise Girl." Percy said.

"Night, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth said. Percy kissed Annabeth and ran back to his, waving good bye to Annabeth. Percy got to his cabin and climbed into bed. Percy fell asleep. Then Percy felt like he was moving.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 3

Percy

Percy knew that he was in for crazy day, even before he woke up. Percy woke up with about twenty swords pointing at him.

"Holy [Enter curse word here]." Percy said and pulled out Riptide. The teens in armor stared at him and started muttering in Latin. Thanks to Annabeth, Percy could speak Latin perfectly.

"Who are you?" A girl with brown hair and brown eyes asked. She looked like Clarisse but a tad, and yes Percy said tad, bit nicer. Her sword was curved. Oh what did Annabeth say that was. A gladius.

"How about answering some of my questions? Where am I?" Percy asked.

"Camp Rome." The girl said. So this is a camp. Wait, Rome. Great, he was kidnapped to a crazy Roman Camp. Sure, why not?

"Now, who are you?" The girl asked raising her blade. Before Percy could answer, a voice that Percy knew too well said,

"Stand down, daughter of Mars." There walking out of the ocean, next to were Percy standing, was Poseidon and Athena. The water in the ocean made an arch so Athena could get out without getting wet and Poseidon followed. Percy bowed and said,

"Father, Lady Athena." The rest of campers kneeled and the girl asked,

"Lord Neptune, Lady Minerva, who is this boy?" Athena looked at the girl and said,

"Reyna, why isn't Jason here?" Percy already knew that Athena already knew the answer. The girl trembled and said,

"I don't know. Who is he?" Reyna asked and pointed at Percy. Poseidon looked at Percy with a look that said, you can tell them.

"I'm Perseus Jackson. Son of Poseidon and the Hero of Olympus." Percy announced.

"You mean Neptune?" A girl with straight brown and gray eyes like Annabeth and Athena has, asked Percy. Poseidon and Athena laughed and Percy joined them.

"My daughter, Percy is the Son of Poseidon, not Neptune." Athena said. Everyone muttered,

"Evil Greek, kill him."

"There will be no killing. Beside Percy will lead you to Jason." Poseidon said. Everyone looked at Percy and Percy looked to his dad.

"Who's…" Percy started.

"We'll explain everything in a minute. Let us go to the headquarters, shall we?" Athena said. Everyone nodded. Percy stayed close to Athena and Poseidon. The last thing Percy need was to be chopped to bits, even if he had the curse of Achilles. Reyna kept glaring at him while Athena's daughter, who name is Gwen, and a guy named Bobby were trying to calm Reyna down. That didn't work. Percy asked his father,

"Dad, where am I really?" Poseidon looked at his son and said,

"You are at Camp Rome. This camp is for our demi-god children that were born when we were in our Roman form."

"That explains why they keep using your Roman names." Percy said.

"Yes Percy, they were raised on our Roman names, even though they know the Greek names. They were also raised that Greeks were evil. Do not worry, we'll explain everything." Athena promised. Percy follow until they reached a place that looked like the big house, expect it was orange. Standing next to the headquarters was a huge wolf. And Percy meant huge. On all fours she was up to Percy's shoulders. Percy could tell she was a girl because the little kids that surround her said,

"Mommy." The she-wolf bowed at the gods while the two and three year olds ran to the other campers. Percy could see that they had tattoos on their arms. Ok, this place is nuts, Percy thought.

"Lord Neptune, Lady Minerva, it's an honor to have you her. I'm glad you brought a new demi-god here. I'm Lupa, demi-god, the she-wolf goddess." Lupa said. Lupa never heard of her.

"I'm Percy Jackson, Son of Poseidon and the Hero of Olympus." Percy said. The she-wolf's eyes widen and she bowed again. The campers were wondering what Lupa was doing. Lupa growled and the campers bowed too.

"Follow me." Lupa said. Percy, Poseidon, and Athena followed Lupa and some campers. Percy sat next to the gods while Lupa stood and the campers sat around the table.

"Could someone explain what is going on here?" Reyna asked.

"Very well." Athena started. "Hera has been missing for a month now."

"That's why Olympus is closed." Percy said. Athena and Poseidon nodded.

"The new prophecy has started. Hera thought that the camps should be united, which I agree with completely." Athena said.

"Our children, Roman and Greek have been separated for too long. We are the same gods but with different names and our attitudes are a little different. Beyond the point, the two camps must be brought together. So, she switched the leaders of the camps." Poseidon said.

"How do we now that the Greeks aren't going to attack us?" Bobby asked.

"Because we never attack demi-gods, Greek or not. We welcome them and we will welcome you too. I give you my word." Percy promised. Everyone nodded.

"Fine, we'll go with you. But if your camp doesn't have Jason there, you're dead." Reyna said. Percy gulped.

"Well, we should go to our cabins and pack up some stuff." Gwen said. When the Roman campers left, Percy asked,

"How are we going to get to camp without attracting monsters?"

"Athena and I aren't the only ones who agree with Hera. The other gods, beside Zeus, agree with Hera's plan. Hades is going to help us as well. Aphrodite and Hephaestus will cover for us on Olympus while the rest of us will come with all of you during your journey. But you will be on your own for the solstice." Poseidon said.

"Ok, Lupa will you come with us?" Percy asked. The she-wolf nodded.

"It would be good to see Chiron again. It's been too long." Lupa said. Percy thought that he saw tears in her eyes. Percy looked at the necklace that was almost hidden in her fur. On it was the same ring that Chiron has on his camp bead necklace. Could they have known each other before then? Percy thought. Athena looked that the ceiling then closed her eyes and put her hand on her forehead.

"What is it, Athena?" Poseidon asked.

"Demeter says that, one; she wants you to stop the hurricanes in Florida. Two, she says that Zeus is getting more mad than ever." Athena said.

"Explain." Poseidon said.

"He wants to know where his wife and son are. And he is really close to giving the whole United States a country storm. You probably should talk to him; he is your brother, Poseidon." Athena said.

"Fine, I'll be back by sunset, so make sure all of the campers are ready then." Poseidon ordered. Athena nodded and Poseidon left in a breeze of sea water.

"I'm guessing Jason is his son?" Percy asked. Athena nodded.

"Jason is the Son of Jupiter, so if my father is that mad, he might be in his Jupiter form. During this trip, we might hit some trouble. So be prepared Percy." Athena ordered.

"Ok." Percy said. Then something hit him. Annabeth, he completely forgot about Annabeth.

"I've got to Iris message Annabeth." Percy said.

"You can't." Athena said.

"Why not?" Percy asked.

"When was the last time you have had an Iris message?" Athena asked. Percy was shocked that the fact that the last time he got an Iris message was two days before Olympus closed.

"Zeus has ordered Iris to not do any Iris messages while Olympus is closed. He is having one of his minor sons watch her day and night. It would be impossible to talk to her, I'm sorry Percy." Athena said. Percy slammed his fist on the table and cursed.

"She'll be worried sick. That was the last thing that I wanted to happen." Percy said.

"I know, I'm sorry." Athena said again.

"It's not your fault, its Hera's." Percy said. Percy knew one thing. When he got back to Camp, Percy would apologize to Annabeth for making her worry so much and that Percy would tell her that he loved her. That was Percy's real goal.
hampir setahun yang lalu AmazingPercy said…
Perfection. It all fits like RR. Percy has his memory but is it true about Horuses?
horuses?
laugh
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 4
Percy

Percy's father came back with the gods. It was close to sunset. There was Demeter, Hades, Hestia, Persephone, Hermes, Apollo, and even Ares. Ares didn't look too happy to be here. Poseidon step forward and said,

"We're ready to go. Artemis will be here when we are on the road." Percy nodded and turned to the Roman campers.

"Let's go." Percy ordered. He got cheers from about forty kids. Once past the border, Athena started to navigate with the stars.

"We need to go east so we should go this way." Athena said. The kids carried their stuff while some kids carried the two and three year olds. Lupa stayed in front with the gods. Bobby asked Percy,

"How long will it take to get to your camp?" Percy shrugged and said,

"A week with a few days, maybe. When Artemis gets here, she'll know better."

"Artemis?" Reyna asked.

"Diana in your case. Anyway, she knows the forest of the US like the back of her hand." Percy said.

"How do you know so much about Diana?" Gwen asked.

"When your girlfriend is the daughter of Athena, you learn a lot. Plus, I went on a quest to save Artemis." Percy explained. Then Percy felt something tug on his pants. There was a little girl. She had short black hair and big chocolate eyes. She was small, maybe two, and didn't have tattoos.

"Is something wrong?" Percy asked.

"I'm scared." The girl said.

"Don't worry kiddo, everything going to be fine. What's your name?" Percy asked.

"Lucille, but I liked to be called Lucy." Lucy said.

"Nice to meet you Lucy, I'm Percy. Who's your godly parent?" Percy asked.

"I don't have one yet. Lupa said I wouldn't get my tattoos unless my parent claims me." Lucy explained.

"Ok, well where have you been staying with?" Percy asked.

"The Mercury cabin, but I don't like it there. It smells." Lucy said make a disgusted/cute look on her face. Percy laughed and Lucy did too. 'Annabeth would definitely like Lucy.' Percy thought. Percy kept walking until he felt something in his hand. Lucy put her little hand in Percy's big one and sucked her thumb. 'Cute.' Percy thought. No could think that Lucy wasn't cute, Lucy is too cute for anyone to think that. Then there was a sound in the forest. Then popped out was a hellhound, but not just any hellhound, Mrs. O'Leary. Percy could tell because of her dog collar. Unfortunately, the gods didn't know that. They were about to attack, along with the campers, but Percy yelled,

"Stand down." Everyone looked at him. Lucy hid herself behind Percy's leg. Mrs. O'Leary ran up to Percy and gave him a lick. Percy laughed and starch behind her ear. Everyone looked at him like he was a Hydra. 'I guess I should explain.' Percy thought.

"Everyone, meet Mrs. O'Leary, my pet hellhound." Percy said. Everyone gave him a crazy look.

"And no, I didn't name her." Percy sighed. Reyna put down her weapon and looked at the gods.

"Is he…" Reyna started.

"What he speaks is true. Know we should travel for another hour then set up camp." Demeter said. Everyone nodded. Lucy was a little scared of Mrs. O'Leary, but then when Percy said that Lucy could ride on the hellhound's back, Lucy loved the dog. Percy put Reyna's, Gwen's, and Bobby's stuff on Mrs. O'Leary's back.

An hour came and Artemis finally came.

"Sorry I'm late; the hunters need a good lie to believe me." Artemis explained.

"And you are a terrible lair, sis." Apollo said.

"Oh, and you aren't?" Artemis asked her hands on her hips.

"Well, at least Zeus believed me when he asked me where we were going." Apollo said. Artemis growled and walked with Athena.

"Ok, let's set up camp." Hermes said. The cabins set up tents for their cabins and there godly parents. Percy finished setting up and sat next to the fire. Hestia was working the flames. She was a whole grown woman in her brown dress.

"What a cold night? Even here in Nevada. Zeus must be cold hearted today." Hestia said.

"Yeah, according to Annabeth, it always warm during this time of year." Percy said.

"Maybe Aeolus finally cracked." Hermes said.

"Oh, he cracked the day he got that job." Athena said.

"True. What does the weather say now?" Poseidon asked. Demeter pressed her watch and a TV screen popped up above it. Demeter turned it on and there was a man with way too much stage make up on.

"Hello Gods of Olympus, Aeolus, master of winds here with the weather every twelve." Then there was a map of the whole US popped up behind Aeolus. The whole eastern sea broad was hit with a thunder storm while the whole west coast was hit with a several snow storms.

"Looks like someone ticked off Zeus because the whole east coast is going to be hit with thunder storms. Then someone messed with the beautiful goddess of snow because the west coasts temperatures are going to be thirty degrees at the most. That's the weather. See you in twelve minutes because I know it's going to change." Then the TV screen went black.

"The weather isn't like that." Percy said.

"Well, you are right about the snow being here. I have my suspicions on what is happening. But for every hypothesis created, only one will give you an answer." Athena said.

"I feel a poem coming on." Apollo said.

"Don't you dare, Apollo." Artemis snapped. Apollo coward in fear and started playing a sad song on his violin. The campers came out and sat around the fire.

"Dad, what with the violin?" A girl asked Apollo.

"Blame your aunt, Dakota." Apollo said. Dakota and her siblings rolled their eyes. Dakota had blonde hair and sky blue eyes. Lucy can over, crying with shaving cream in her hair.

"The Mercury boys did this to me." Lucy said.

"I'm- I'm so proud." Hermes said, pretending to wipe a tear away. Then Hermes got a slap on the back of the head from the goddesses.

"Ow, I was only kidding." Hermes said. Percy was already wiping the shaving cream out of her. Lucy was still crying.

"I'm so cold." Lucy said. Percy gave her a blanket. Lucy wrapped herself in it and started to sleep. Lucy then mumbled,

"Mommy, Daddy, come back. Don't leave." Percy looked at her and then Athena.

"Who is her godly parent?" Percy asked.

"For once Percy, I don't know. It's like she's a demi-god without a godly parent." Athena said. Percy decided that he would watch Lucy and he was really sure that Annabeth would help him.
hampir setahun yang lalu blakerose12 said…
big smile
I just started reading this and it's so good !!!! Keep writing don't give up and post soon lllooovveeeee your fanfic!!!!:)))))
hampir setahun yang lalu POJO45 said…
OMG I love it!
big smile
Post soon please love ur chappies!!!
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 5

Annabeth

'Where is he?' Annabeth thought. Annabeth woke up that morning ready for a make-out session with her boyfriend. After putting on her camp shirt and jeans, quickly combing her hair and strapping her knife to her right thigh, Annabeth skipped over to the Poseidon cabin. Annabeth knocked on the door and the door opened. Percy bunk was messy which made Annabeth think, 'He's up already. Maybe he's at the beach.' Annabeth closed the door and started heading to the beach. No one was there.

"Where could he be?" Annabeth asked. The conch horn for breakfast blow.

"He's probably at breakfast." Annabeth said. Annabeth ran to the pavilion. Annabeth sat at the Athena table and looked at the Poseidon table. Percy wasn't there. Chiron came in and looked around.

"Has anyone seen Percy?" Chiron asked. Everyone looked at Annabeth.

"I haven't seen him." Annabeth said. Annabeth was really worried. 'No, not again. No.' Everyone was looking around, half expecting Percy to walk in. Annabeth got out of her seat and bolted to the stables. He wasn't there. She checked the arena, the fire wall, even the archery field. 'This can't be happening. Not again, Mother, not again.' Annabeth ran back to the Poseidon cabin. No sign of Percy. Annabeth walked over to his bunk. Annabeth fell onto the bunk and sobbed. The other campers found her. Just looking at her, they could figure out what has happen. Percy's missing. Annabeth remembered something, when she went missing, Percy never gave up on her. Annabeth was determined to find her Percy.
blush
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 6

Lucy

Lucy was sleeping and her dream was about two people. There was a man and a woman. The woman had curly blonde hair and sparkle gray eyes. Her eyes are warm and motherly.

"Lucy, come here please." The woman called for the dream version of Lucy. The real Lucy watched this.

"Coming Mommy." Dream Lucy said and ran to the woman. A man came up to the woman and wrapped his arm around her waist. When Dream Lucy reached the couple, they hugged her for dear life.

"Mommy, Daddy, what…" Dream Lucy started.

"Lucy, you have to listen to Daddy, we have to leave and we can't take you with us. There is a chance that we won't come back. Take this, it's from Grandma and Grandpa. We love you." The man said. His hair was black and his eyes were sea green. The man pushed a barrette into her hand. The woman started to cry.

"But…" Dream Lucy started.

"Goodbye Lucy, we love you." The woman said. They kissed Dream Lucy's forehead and then ran into the mist. Dream Lucy started to cry and screamed,

"Mommy, Daddy, please come back!"

Lucy woke up after screaming the same thing her dream version screamed. Her cheeks were covered with tears and everyone was looking at her. She must of fallen asleep outside. The sun was starting to rise. Lupa walked over to Lucy and Lucy gripped Lupa's fur. Lucy wiped her eyes and blows her nose with the tissue Percy gave her. Lucy looked at Percy and he looked exactly like the man in her dream. 'Daddy.' Lucy thought. 'No he's not my daddy, I don't have a daddy or mommy.'

"You ok, Lucy?" Percy asked. Lucy nodded her head.

"What was your dream about child?" Athena asked.

"I saw… it was like looking into the fut… fut…" Lucy forgot how to say future.

"Future?" Athena asked. Lucy nodded.

"There was a man and woman, and there was a future me. The future me called them Mommy and Daddy. They said that they were leaving… and that they might not come back. They said they loved me, kissed my forehead, gave me a hair thingy, and… and ran into the mist." Lucy explained. Lucy felt like the people in her dream was really her mommy and daddy. Lucy wanted a mommy and daddy really, really badly.

"What did the man and woman look like?" Poseidon asked.

"I don't remember." Lucy lied. Athena didn't look like she believed Lucy, but Athena didn't say anything.

"Why do you go get ready, Lucy? We'll be leaving in a few minutes." Percy said. Lucy nodded and headed to her tent. 'Maybe he is my Daddy.' Lucy thought. 'But who is my Mommy?'
laugh
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 7

Annabeth

Chiron walked into Percy's cabin, where Annabeth was crying and the counselors were comforting her, even Clarisse. 'Oh what does Chiron want? What on Earth could he possible say to make me feel better?' Annabeth thought. The only thing that would make her feel better is Percy, and he wasn't here. Her Percy, her Seaweed Brain, the man that she was in love with, and he goes missing. Annabeth has lost the only thing that has been able to comfort her, love her so dearly that he risked his life too many time to save her life. Annabeth lost her other half. Annabeth is half dead.

"Annabeth, are you alright?" Chiron asked.

"No, I'm not alright. Where is he? Where in the gods' names could he possibly be? We just beat Kronos, what else does the gods want from us?" Annabeth cried.

"Annabeth, maybe you shouldn't look for Percy." Chiron said. Annabeth sat up in the bunk, a shocked look on her face.

"You want me to do what?" Annabeth yelled.

"Well, you're so close to Percy that maybe…" Chiron started. Everyone knows that when Annabeth gets made, she is exactly like Athena.

"I will search for him, even if I have to leave camp without anyone knowing and search for him on foot. Percy never gave up on me when I was kidnapped and I'm not going to give up on him. I will never burn his shroud again unless I see him dead." Annabeth said.

"Alright, you can take Blackjack, Grover call the nature spirits, and Nico head across the US, Katie, you and Connor are going to place the Pegasus across the US. Come back tomorrow." Chiron ordered. Annabeth ran to her cabin, packed some stuff and jumped on Blackjack. 'Don't worry, Seaweed Brain.' Annabeth thought. 'I'm coming for you.'
big smile
That was awesome Thais for posting !!! Love your chapters !! And don't stop writing!!!:)
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 8

Percy

Percy walked with the group as they made it through the forest. Athena said that they reached Utah already. According to Athena, since gods were with the demi-gods, they travel twice as fast. Lucy was getting tried.

"You ok, kiddo?" Percy asked.

"I'm tired." Lucy answered.

"Want me to carry you?" Percy asked. Lucy nodded. Percy picked her up and put her on his shoulders. Within five minutes, Lucy was asleep on Percy's shoulders. 'She really was tired.' Percy thought.

"She seems to like you." Lupa said when she walked next to Percy.

"I feel bad for her, she's only two and she knows about demi-gods and monsters." Percy said.

"She was a strange one." Lupa said.

"How so?" Percy asked.

"Usual, a mortal mother or father of a demi-god would bring me the child when they turned two, but that didn't happen with Lucy. I went to the Wolf House, a place where I go to pick up demi-gods. I entered the room and there was a newborn baby girl crying. There was no note, just a locket that had her name engraved in it. I turned into my human looking form so I could carry her without hurting the child. The strange thing though is that no one could read what the locket said but me. It was engraved in Ancient Greek." Lupa explained.

"Oh, so you think she's Greek?" Percy asked.

"It is possible. Over the years, I grew softer and I didn't want the baby to die because she might be Greek, so I never told my campers. I decided to make her call me Lupa instead of Mommy, like most of the two year olds. I taught her Greek and Latin. Lucy can speak them both perfectly, and Lucy always liked the water. I still don't know who her godly parent is. She smells like a demi-god that I have never smelled before. But I protected her, and Lucy is a wonderful demi-god. I just hope someone claims her soon." Lupa explained.

"I agree." Percy said. Lucy's locket fell in front of Percy's face. Percy's eyes widened. On the locket was a cameo of Athena on it. Percy knew this because this was the same locket Percy gave Annabeth when she turned fifteen. Percy had Beckendorf make it so no one less could have it. Annabeth lost it one day and she never found it. 'How could Lucy have Annabeth's locket? What could this mean?' Percy thought. Percy flipped the locket over and there engraved in Ancient Greek was Lucille. Percy let go of the locket and it hang on Lucy's neck.

"You let her keep the locket?" Percy asked.

"It seemed only right. It's her only connection to her parent." Lupa said. Percy had a sinking feeling that Lucy might have more than one parent. Then there was a growl in the forest.
The Son of Neptune

Percy

Percy pulled out Riptide and handed Lucy, who woke up, to Dakota. There standing in the clearing was Percy's old friend, The Minotaur.

"Didn't I kill you already? Let's make it three for three." Percy said. The Minotaur charged with hatred in his eyes. Percy yelled to the campers,

"Stand down." Reyna and the others listened but kept their weapons out. The Minotaur raised his double ax. Percy blocked the Minotaur's first attack and then slashed. The Minotaur charged and its horn went into Percy's chest. Or it should have. The horn snapped straight off. Percy caught the horn and stabbed the Minotaur with it. The Minotaur was killed and the gods clapped. The campers looked at Percy with a surprised look on their faces.

"Yeah, I probably should have said that I swam in the River Styx." Percy said.

"The Riv… River… Styx?" Reyna shuttered,

"Yep. Dad, is there a river or lake around here?" Percy asked.

"Hold on." Poseidon said and closed his eyes.

"There's only one that doesn't have saltwater is all the way in Colorado." Poseidon said.

"How much water do we have left?" Gwen asked.

"Eleven whole cartons, but we'll run out soon." Bobby said. Everyone one looked at Poseidon.

"Give me a minute." Poseidon said. Poseidon stabbed his trident into the ground and water from the ground became a fountain. Percy checked the water.

"Definitely has salt." Percy said. Poseidon snapped his fingers. Percy checked again.

"Ok, know it's clean. Feel free to drink up." Percy said. He was practically trampled by campers. Percy noticed that Lucy was standing in the back of the group, looking at her locket.

"Hey Lucy, what's wrong?" Percy asked, crouching down to her height.

"I want…" Lucy stopped herself. Percy put his hand on her shoulder. Lucy looked at him straight in the eye. Percy noticed that Lucy looked a lot like Annabeth.

"If there is anything you need, just talk to me or Annabeth." Percy said.

"Annabeth?" Lucy asked.

"Annabeth's my girlfriend. She would definitely like you, Lucy." Percy said.

"What is she like?" Lucy asked as Percy picked her up. They started walking over to the group, who started moving again.

"Well, Annabeth is really smart; she is the daughter of Athena. Annabeth is really kind too, just don't get her mad. Without Annabeth, I probably wouldn't be here." Percy said. 'Annabeth, I'll be back.' Percy thought and promised.

"She sounds really nice. What does she look like?" Lucy asked.

"I don't want to insult Aphrodite, but Annabeth is the most beautiful girl I have ever met." Percy expected to get blasted out of the sky, but a voice went inside his head.

'Don't worry, I'm not insulted. I gave Annabeth her beauty.' Aphrodite thought into Percy's head.

'Thanks Aphrodite, for everything.' Percy thought back.

"Anyway, Annabeth have curly blonde hair and beautiful gray eyes that I get lost in, many, many times. Her smile lightens up the day." Percy said. Lucy turned pale and played with her locket.

"What's wrong?"

"I think I… I have seen her before." Lucy confessed.

"Really?" Percy asked.

"I don't know how, but when you described her, I had this feeling that I met her before." Lucy said. Wow, a two year old could say all of that.

"We don't know about the past, but I definitely know that Annabeth will like you when she meets you." Percy said. Lucy nodded and asked,

"Do I have to stay in the Hermes Cabin?" Percy sighed, looking at Lucy puppy dog eyes, which looked exactly like Annabeth's. 'Why does she look like Annabeth?' Percy mentally asked himself.

"Well, it's not my decision, but when you get to camp, you'll get claimed soon." Percy said.

"Promise?" Lucy asked. 'Now she's definitely looking liked Annabeth.' Percy thought.

"I promise." Percy said. Lucy smiled and went to sleep, her head on Percy's shoulder. Mrs. O' Leary barked and Percy shushed her. Something about Lucy is making Percy more protective of her and Annabeth. 'What's going on?' Percy thought.
hampir setahun yang lalu Mythmaniac said…
surprise
You're soooooooooo fast in making chapters! Pls keep writing it's soooooooooo gooooooooood!

P.S. are you making us think Lucy is Pecabeth's kid?!
P.S.S. this is what I think sorry if I'm wrong...
blush
The Son of Neptune

Annabeth

Annabeth searched what seemed to be the whole east coast. Nothing, that word haunted Annabeth. Not a single sign of Percy. Annabeth came back to camp, ready to cry. 'No one can see me cry, no one but him.' Percy was really the only one that Annabeth let see her tears. When Annabeth returned to camp, not even Grover and the nature spirits couldn't find him. Everyone toke pity on the daughter of Athena. 'For once in your lives, leave me alone.' Annabeth thought.

Later that night, Annabeth couldn't take it anymore. She grabbed a blanket and her magic cap and went to the beach. Her cap on her head, Annabeth walked to the beach. As Annabeth walked, she cried. At the beach, she breathed in the sea breeze. It reminded Annabeth of the sea and of Percy. Percy, his name made always makes her smile but it was also making her sad right now. Annabeth dropped to her knees, sobbing.

"Why?" She screamed at the sea. "Why did you have to leave? Why didn't you take me with you? You know I would have gone anywhere with you. So why didn't you take me with you?" Annabeth screamed, knowing that no one could hear her. Annabeth looked up at the sky.

"Whatever I or Percy did to disrespect any of you, I'm sorry. I'll do anything, bring him back to me. Gods please, I beg of you, give Percy back." Annabeth screamed. Nothing happened. Annabeth was tired and got up. She didn't walk back to her cabin; she walked to the Poseidon cabin. Annabeth opened the door and walked into the cabin. Annabeth locked the door. She climbed into Percy's bunk. Annabeth looked at the picture on his nightstand. The picture of him and her after their underwater kiss. Annabeth smiled at that memory.

Underwater, Percy formed the bubble so Annabeth could breathe. Annabeth toke a deep breath and Percy crushed his lips onto her lips. Annabeth was smiling while she kissed him and pulled him closer. Her arms snaked around his neck while Percy's lowered his arms to her thin waist. They kissed of what could have been forever. Percy sat down on the bubble with Annabeth on his lap.

"Annabeth, I've never got to finish my story with the River Styx." Percy said.

"Then continue." Annabeth said.

"The thing that kept me stay mortal was…" Percy toke a big gulp. "Was you Annabeth, you're the one that save me." Percy said. Annabeth starred at him then tackled him with a big kiss.

"What was that for?" Percy asked when they came up for air.

"Because you didn't die in the Styx and that you never left me." Annabeth said.

"I will never leave you on my free will. I promise." Percy said and kissed Annabeth one more time.

Annabeth smiled at that memory, knowing that Percy would come back.

"I love you, Seaweed Brain." Annabeth whispered. Annabeth went to sleep, dreaming of her love.
meh
The Son of Neptune

Percy

Percy walked and carried Lucy. Whenever Percy looked at Lucy, he thought of Annabeth. Whenever Lucy smiled, it looked liked Annabeth's smile. Reyna came up to him.

"You know, you Greeks aren't so bad." Reyna said.

"Thanks?" Percy said.

"It was a compliant. Anyway, thanks for bring us to your camp." Reyna said.

"No problem. I just want the demi-gods to be safe." Percy said.

"Why would that be?" Gwen asked.

"Demi-gods die to early. They never live old, never do stuff that mortals do. If I could change one thing about demi-gods, I would change the fact that they die so early." Percy said. The girls nodded. Bobby came over.

"Are you running a babysitting service, Percy?" Bobby said pointing at the sleeping Lucy Percy was carrying.

"At least he is actually taking care of the younger kids. Unlike someone." Gwen said.

"That was one time and you know it." Bobby said.

"What happened?" Percy asked.

"One time, Bobby thought it would be a good idea to teach his little sibling, and I mean the two year olds, how to make a sword." Reyna explained.

"Dude." Percy said.

"What? I thought it would be good for them to know. They are the children of Vulcan." Bobby said.

"One of your brothers lost three fingers." Gwen yelled.

"Yeah, thanks a lot Bobby. You are a great big brother." Bobby brother said sarcastically. That was probably the one that lost his fingers.

"I said I was sorry. Can't you give me a break, Sam?" Bobby asked.

"Nope." Sam said. Bobby rolled his eyes and cursed under his breath. Percy laughed and the girls giggled. Reyna looked to the sky.

"What's wrong, Reyna?" Gwen asked.

"Nothing, just thinking about Jason." Reyna said.

"We'll find him." Percy said.

"I hope you right." Reyna said. Lucy started to mumble,

"Mommy, Daddy, can we go swimming?"

"Lucy keeps saying Mommy and Daddy. Does that mean she's has two godly parents?" Bobby asked.

"That's impossible. We've seen her blood, it's red, not gold. Maybe she's adopted by two demi-gods." Gwen wondered. Percy had a sinking feeling that it was something more than that. 'Lucy, who is your parent or is it parents,' Percy thought, 'I'll ask Athena later, she'll probably know.' Percy walked, carrying the baby Lucy. Question is who is Lucy the baby of?
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 12

Athena

Athena was, for once in her life, puzzled about Lucy. The child was beautiful, yet smart and also loved the water. What could this mean? As they walked, Artemis asked,

"What's wrong, Athena?"

"I can't seem to figure out what Lucy is." Athena confessed.

"No way, the Great Goddess Athena doesn't know something." Ares laughed, until Athena punched him in the cheek. Poseidon shook his head, while the other gods laughed. Ares got up and started cursing.

"Ares stop cursing. We have children here." Hestia said. Ares shut up, but Athena knew he was cursing in his brain. 'Lucy, Annabeth always loved that name.' Athena thought. Athena looked back at Percy. Lucy curly black hair covered her face as she slept. 'Annabeth always did that as a baby.' Now why would Lucy remind Athena of Annabeth? 'Could Lucy be Annabeth's child?' Athena mentally asked. 'Impossible, Annabeth would have to sleep with a man for that to happen. Plus Annabeth was fourteen when Lucy was born. Annabeth would only sleep with Percy, if she was allowed to.' Athena thought. 'But still, Lucy looks like Annabeth with black hair and brown eyes. Lucy is probably a goddess' daughter.' Athena decided. 'But I should check.' Athena thought. Athena walked over to Percy.

"Percy, can I see Lucy for a second?" Athena asked.

"Sure." Percy said and gave Lucy to Athena. Athena said thanks and started to walk with the sleeping baby. Lucy's hair was naturally curly and it was already to the middle of her back. 'Black hair, maybe her mortal father's hair color.' Lucy looked so much like Annabeth when Annabeth was two, it made Athena more worried. 'I need to see her eyes again.' Athena thought.

"Lucy, wake up." Athena said, shaking Lucy carefully. Lucy started to wake up. Her eyelids slowly opened. If Athena wasn't the goddess of wisdom, she would have missed this detail. But Athena saw it, for only a second. Lucy's eyes were green around the pupils and gray around the green. The green had little spikes sticking out of the green circle, mixing into the gray. Then that second went by and Lucy's eyes turned brown. 'No that's impossible. Lucy is the daughter of...' Athena thought. 'Impossible.'
hampir setahun yang lalu eyal10 said…
heart
great i loved it
hampir setahun yang lalu greek_camper95 said…
oh my gods that was awesome!!!! please post again you left me in suspense!!! ahhhhhh!!! can it be that its annabeths n percys daughter!?!?!?!? post!!! by the way at what times do u post?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 13

Annabeth

Two days, twelve hours and five minutes since Percy went missing. Two days, twelve hours and five minutes since Annabeth had been half dead. She is feeling like someone had ripped out her heart and crushed it. Annabeth lost her immortal, and it didn't help that her iPod had 'My Immortal,' by Evanescence on it. Annabeth only ate one meal a day. She felt like she should be dead, because the only thing that kept Annabeth alive was gone.

It was curfew and Annabeth wasn't in her cabin she was in the Poseidon cabin. Ever since Percy went missing, if she wasn't searching, Annabeth was in the Poseidon cabin. She felt like she was so close to Percy.

"I'm so tired of being here
Suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave
I wish that you would just leave
'Cause your presence still lingers here
And it won't leave me alone" Annabeth sang the words of My Immortal.

These wounds won't seem to heal
This pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have
All of me

You used to captivate me
By your resonating light
Now I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts
My once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away
All the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal

This pain is just too real

There's just too much that time cannot erase

But you still have
All of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me
I've been alone all alone

But you still have
All of me

All of me

All of me." Annabeth sang her song and prayed to her mother and Poseidon that Percy would come back. Annabeth fell asleep.

Annabeth's dream was different than usual. Annabeth saw Percy, herself and a girl she has never seen before, yet Annabeth knows her. Her name was Lucy. Percy and Annabeth were on a picnic blanket, their arms wrapped around each other, while the little girl was playing. Lucy's hair was jet-black like Percy's but her eyes are what captivated Annabeth. Around Lucy's pupils was green that had little green spikes sticking out. The green spikes were mixing in with the gray in the rest of her eyes. Around Lucy's neck was Annabeth lost locket. Lucy looked so much like Annabeth, it was scary. Annabeth called,

"Lucy, don't go too far in the water."

"Ok, Mommy." Lucy called back.

"Don't worry Annabeth, it's not like Dad would drown his own granddaughter." Percy said.

"I know, but I'm still worried. We have to leave her here in two months to fight a war we might not win. What's going to happen if we don't win? If I die? Or worse, if you die?" Annabeth confessed.

"We'll win and come back. I not leaving and neither are you. But if I do die, I'll make sure you're safe." Percy promised.

"I rather die with you instead of live without you." Annabeth said.

"Lucy needs her mother more than she needs her father." Percy said.

"But I need you, so you can't die." Annabeth cried. Percy wiped her tears away.

"Then neither of us will die. For Lucy and for us." Percy promised and kissed Annabeth. Annabeth's dream changed again. There standing in front of Annabeth was the devil. Ok, it was Hera.

"Hera." Annabeth snarled.

"Daughter of Athena, go to the Grand Canyon, find the boy with the one shoe, and your problems shall be solved. Do it tomorrow and do not fail me. If you do, the greatest evil shall be awakening. Go." Hera ordered. Annabeth woke up in cold sweat. 'Solve my problems, Percy. I have to go to the Grand Canyon.' Annabeth thought. Then Annabeth remembered the first part of her dream. 'Lucy, why do I feel so connected to her? Why does she have my locket? Why did she call me Mommy? And who is she?' Annabeth ran to Chiron in her pajamas and banged on the front door of the big house. Chiron opened the door in his pajama shirt and tail curlers.

"Chiron, I need your help." Annabeth said.

"Can't this wait till morning, dear?" Chiron yawned.

"No." Annabeth said. Annabeth told Chiron about Hera's message, leaving out the first part of her dream.

"This is important. Well, tomorrow is when Butch is supposed to pick up demi-gods in the Grand Canyon from Gleeson Hedge. You can go with him." Chiron said. Annabeth nodded and ran out of the big house back to the Poseidon cabin, hoping to get some sleep, that didn't happen. Annabeth didn't care; she had a lead to find Percy.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 14

Percy

Percy wasn't sleeping well, so he decided to talk to his dad, if he was awake. When Percy reached Poseidon's tent, he and Athena were talking. Percy crouched down on the side of the tent and listen to them talk.

"Are you sure, Athena?" Poseidon asked.

"Positive, had my suspicions so I checked." Athena said.

"Impossible, they never did anything together." Poseidon said.

"I know, but something happened." Athena said.

"Could she of had your ability?" Poseidon asked.

"I don't know. This has never happened before. What if Zeus finds out?" Athena asked.

"We'll have to keep her hidden for as long as possible." Poseidon said. Percy could tell that his father was pacing.

"And her parents?" Athena asked.

"We'll tell them at camp. It would better if they knew at the same time. Until then, it will be our secret." Poseidon said. 'What are they talking about?" Percy mentally asked. Percy ran to his tent. There was Lucy, sleeping in his sleeping bag. Percy smiled and decided to let her have the sleeping bag. Lucy stirred and said,

"Percy?"

"Yes, Lucy." Percy said.

"Are we going to be at camp soon?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah, get some sleep kiddo." Percy said. Lucy nodded and went back to sleep. Percy grabbed a blanket and pillow and fell asleep. 'Who were Dad and Athena talking about?' Percy asked himself mentally. 'Who?
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 15

Percy

After waking up Lucy and having breakfast, the Roman Campers were off again. Lucy was on Mrs. O' Leary back when Mrs. O' Leary stopped.

"What's wrong?" Lucy asked. Mrs. O' Leary sniffed the ground and pointed north. Then out of nowhere, Nico can out of his shadow travel. Well, Nico was tripped by some kid so he did a somersault and landed on his head.

"Ow." Nico complained.

"Nico, what are you doing here?" Percy asked and said to the Roman Campers,

"Stand down, is my cousin, Nico Di Angelo. Son of Hades."

"Hey, now can someone tell me what is going on?" Nico said. Percy did a quick run through of what is going on.

"Let me get this straight, you were sent here from Hera to bring these guys to camp, and the gods are helping you?" Nico asked.

"Yep." Everyone said.

"You do know that Annabeth is going to kill you." Nico said.

"I know, how mad is she?" Percy asked.

"Let just say, don't be surprised if you visit the Underworld again." Nico said. Percy gulped.

"Well, I'm guessing you guys aren't going to let me go back to camp to tell everyone?" Nico asked.

"Yes Nico, this mission is too important for even Chiron to know about." Hestia said.

"I hope you guys have another tent, because I'm staying." Nico said. While walking, Percy asked,

"Who else is searching for me?"

"Everyone in camp. Grover, Connor, Katie, the Hunters, the Pegasus, so yeah that's everyone. I'm guessing it was a lie when Tyson said he was looking for you." Nico said.

"Yes, I thought it would be best if only Tyson knew." Poseidon said. Lucy was still on Mrs. O' Leary when Nico noticed her.

"Hey, I'm Nico. Who are you?" Nico asked.

"I'm Lucy." Lucy said. Reyna, Gwen, Bobby, and Dakota walked up to them.

"Nico meet Reyna daughter of Mars, Gwen daughter of Minerva, Bobby son of Vulcan and Dakota daughter of Apollo." Percy said.

"Hey." They said.

"Nice to meet you guys. So what are you the daughter of, Lucy?" Nico asked.

"I don't have a parent, yet." Lucy said. Nico nodded and the group kept walking.

Sunset and everyone was setting up camp. Nico was going to be staying in the Mercury tent. Lucy didn't want to stay in the Mercury tent, so she was staying with Percy. It was the whole moon tonight so Lupa howled.

"Lupa, we're trying to sleep." The Venus girls said, wearing those Proactive acne masked.

"Sorry, go back to sleep, children." Lupa said. The camp was on the base of the Missouri River in Iowa. Percy fell asleep and his dream was about Annabeth.

Annabeth was on the beach at camp, her blanket around her. She was sobbing.

"Why?" She screamed at the sea. "Why did you have to leave? Why didn't you take me with you? You know I would have gone anywhere with you. So why didn't you take me with you?" Annabeth screamed. Annabeth looked up at the sky.

"Whatever I or Percy did to disrespect any of you, I'm sorry. I'll do anything, bring him back to me. Gods please, I beg of you, give Percy back." Annabeth screamed.

Percy woke up in cold sweat. 'What have I done? I'm a monster. This is the last thing I wanted. Annabeth I'm so sorry. I'll be back, I swear on the River Styx.' Percy looked around to find that Lucy wasn't in her sleeping bag. Percy went outside to find Lucy on the bank of the river. Lucy walked over to her and tapped her shoulder.

"What are you doing here, Lucy?" Percy asked.

"Mommy and Daddy, they haunt my dreams. I don't know them, yet I know them. I sound silly." Lucy said.

"No you don't. The thing about being a demi-god is that life is always crazy. Lucy, I was the kid in the last great prophecy." Percy said

"Really?" Lucy asked.

"Yep, trust me, everything is crazy when you're a demi-gods, so you just have to wait and see." Percy said.

"I'll find my Mommy and Daddy." Lucy said. Percy picked her up, tucked her in and fell asleep.
heart
awww that was so cute i cant believe they had a kid that was awesome u r awesome n write real fast hope u post soon!!!!!!
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 16

Athena

'This can't be happening, this can't be happening. How could this possibly happen?' Athena asked herself. 'Did I really give Annabeth the ability to give the man she loves a baby through thought?' After Athena and Poseidon talked, they called an emergency meeting with the gods at night. After telling the gods what happened, chaos broke out.

"This is awful, if Zeus finds out, Lucy's dead, literally." Demeter said.

"But even through thought, babies would cry. How could Annabeth not know she gave birth?" Hermes asked.

"I don't know, I didn't even know she was pregnant, and I'm her mother." Athena said.

"No one could, expect…" Hestia started.

"Hera." The gods said.

"But how? Hera wasn't pregnant, Annabeth was." Poseidon asked.

"Hera is the goddess of children, so she knows when a woman is pregnant. Hera toke Lucy after she was born, even before Annabeth knew what happened." Persephone said.

"That's why I was protective of Annabeth when she was kidnapped, I didn't even know it, but she was pregnant. I thought I was that protective because she was a maiden." Artemis said.

"This would start another war on top of the war we have to face." Poseidon said.

"Yeah." Ares said and received glares from all of the gods. 'Idiot.' Athena thought.

"I mean, no, we don't need that." Ares said.

"Brother, we have to hide Lucy. If we don't, then I'll see Lucy in the Underworld." Hades said.

"I know. First thing first, we have to tell Percy and Annabeth that we found their daughter." Poseidon said. That was what Athena worried the most. 'How will the children react to this? I'm a grandmother.' Athena thought. 'I'm a grandma. Rhea have mercy.' This is though.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 17

Annabeth

Annabeth didn't find Percy, instead she found a son of Zeus, daughter of Aphrodite and son of Hephaestus. Yes, Annabeth found Jason, Piper, and Leo. Now Annabeth found out best friend that is like a sister to her has a little brother that no one knows about. More stuff to add to her main problem that Percy is missing. While Annabeth searched New England, she couldn't get Lucy out of her mind.

"Who is she?" Annabeth asked herself. Even though she had a dream about Lucy, she felt this connected that was so new to Annabeth, it was scary. 'What's this feeling?' Then a voice said inside her head.

'What you are feeling is a mother's love for her child.'

'That's crazy, I don't have a kid.' Annabeth thought back.

'I beg to differ.' The voice said. Then the voice was gone. 'Child, impossible, I don't have a child. Do I?' Annabeth pushed that thought away. 'The only thing I can think about is finding Percy.' And Annabeth thought about finding her Seaweed Brain and that's what she did for the three days she searched for Percy. But she still couldn't get Lucy out of her mind. 'Why do I feel this way? Is Lucy really my daughter and Percy her father? Then where is my daughter?' Annabeth thought.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 18

Percy

Percy couldn't stop thinking about Annabeth. Annabeth, her name made Percy smile. What was strange is that he felt now that he was away from her. Percy hide it, but he felt half dead. Like someone stabbed him in his Achilles spot. Percy was trying to keep a happy face, not letting anyone see him sad. It worked, but Percy swore on the River Styx to get back to Annabeth and tell that he loved her.

"Percy?" Lucy asked, breaking Percy out of his thought.

"Yes Lucy." Percy said.

"Why is the ground starting to sink?" Lucy asked. Everyone looked at the ground. The gods cursed and Hades put a shadow travel bubble around the campers and teleported the campers in the Gulf of Mexico. Poseidon put a bubble around the shadow travel bubble.

"What's going on?" Reyna asked.

"Percy, help me." Poseidon said. Percy felt that tug in his stomach and the bubble wasn't shaky anymore.

"Let me get you all to my place before I explain anything." Poseidon said. Then he and Percy made the bubble shot so fast across the ocean that everyone, expect Percy and Poseidon, hit the back of the bubble. The bubble didn't pop and in ten seconds, the bubble was at Poseidon's place. Poseidon ordered,

"Empty the water in the place and put up the wall."

"Yes sir. Empty the water." The Cyclops guarding the door yelled. Then there was the sound on of Cyclops saying that over and over again. Finally the doors opened. Poseidon pushed the bubble into the palace and the doors closed behind them. Poseidon held the bubble as Percy empty the water outside of the bubble. Then the bubble popped. Percy and Poseidon were both out of breathe.

"What just happened?" Bobby asked.

"Give… us… a minute. Seawater." Percy panted.

"Here, my Lord." The naiad, that gave Percy a glass of water, said. Percy drank some of it and poured the rest on himself. Poseidon did the same thing.

"Ok, to the throne room before…" Poseidon started until he was interrupted be someone that hates Percy a lot.

"Where have you been?" Amphitrite asked. There was the queen of the sea herself.

"Not now Amphitrite. Now, could you leave?" Poseidon ordered.

"Fine." Amphitrite said and left. Hermes was about to say something.

"Not one word." Poseidon said. Hermes shut up. Poseidon brought everyone to the throne room. Poseidon ordered guards at the door and thrones next to his in the throne room. The gods sat down and Poseidon started talking.

"I know you are all wondering what has happened and why you were all rushed here. Well the greatest threat to the gods is awaking." Then Lucy yelled.

"Gaea." Everyone looked at the two year old.

"Gaea is awakening; the doors of death have opened, haven't they?" Lucy asked.

"Yes child. Athena you were right." Hades said.

"You knew?" Gwen asked.

"The prophecy said that Gaea would awaken and the door of death would open. What I'm wondering is how you knew that Lucy?" Athena asked. Lucy hid herself behind Percy and said,

"I heard the proph… proph…" Lucy forgot how to say prophecy.

"Prophecy?" Athena guessed. Lucy nodded.

"And the ground starting to sink was a big hint that Gaea was doing it." Lucy said.

"Yes child. We didn't think that she was getting this strong so fast. For years, Gaea was sleeping, thanks to Rhea. Now, she wants to be awake fully. If that happens, we will be all doomed." Hermes said.

"Thank you, Captain Sunshine. Right now, we have to pray that Jason will free Hera before the King of the Giants rises and Gaea." Hestia said. Great, another war. Just great.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 19

Percy

"So what now? We can't use the land. Should we stay here?" Percy asked.

"Well, what should we do Poseidon?" Demeter asked.

"You'll all stay here. After the solstice, we shall leave for Camp Half-Blood. Carol." Poseidon called. Then a naiad walked into the room. She wore a maid outfit and was holding a silver tray.

"Yes my Lord?" Carol asked.

"Give them a tour and have the other naiads prepare rooms for them." Poseidon ordered.

"Of course my Lord. Follow me please." Carol said and bowed. The Roman Campers followed the naiad. Carol pointed out new additions to the place.

"Who designed all of this?" Hazel, the camp's oracle, asked.

"The Heroine of Olympus herself." Carol said.

"Who?" Everyone asked. Nico and Percy laughed and Percy said,

"Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena."

"Your girlfriend?" Bobby asked.

"Yep." Percy said. Then Carol bumped into someone. There standing there was Triton, with a hateful look. Carol was on the floor and Triton said,

"Out of my way. Hello Traitor." Percy growled and helped Carol up.

"My apologizes, my Lord." Carol said and bowed again.

"You should be sorry. Bringing this Minerva trash…" Triton started.

"Enough of you. None of Athena's children are trash. Dad welcomed them here. Get out of here before I throw you out." Percy ordered.

"Just because you're dad's favorite doesn't mean you can control me." Triton yelled.

"Carol, take the others to the forge and make sure they stay with Tyson." Percy ordered.

"Yes my Lord." Carol said.

"That won't be need." Poseidon said. Triton bowed and asked,

"Father, why are these Minerva thrash running on…"

"What did you call my children?" Athena yelled. Triton winched.

"You could learn a thing or two from your brother. May I?" Athena asked. Poseidon nodded. Triton started running and Athena chased him.

"My money's on Athena." Percy said and everyone nodded.

"Continue the tour, while I have a talk with Triton in the healing room." Poseidon said. Everyone nodded and followed Carol. After the whole tour and saying hi to Tyson, everyone went into their rooms. Lucy fell asleep during the tour so Percy just put her in the crib in his room. Nico, Dakota, Reyna, Hazel, Bobby, and Gwen were in Percy room to talk.

"What did Triton mean when he called you Traitor?" Reyna asked.

"Well, Triton and Amphitrite still hate Athena. So they call me Traitor because I'm dating the daughter of Athena. Dad is actually happy that I'm dating Annabeth." Percy said. Everyone nodded. Bobby noticed a picture on the nightstand.

"Is that her?" He asked.

"Yep, that's Annabeth." Percy said and smiled. That was one of his favorite pictures. Stand on camp's strawberry field with a lollipop in her mouth was Annabeth. She wore her camp shirt and jean shorts with her hair cascading down her shoulders and back. Her blonde hair shine from the sun and her natural curls looked like the princess with curls Percy knows. Her gray eyes sparkled. Annabeth wore no makeup and her natural features made her look more beautiful than ever. Beautiful is definitely a word to define Annabeth. She was beautiful without trying.

"Wow, she looks nothing like you, Gwen." Bobby said.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Gwen yelled.

"The blonde hair is what makes Annabeth look different from you." Bobby said quickly.

"Nice save." Nico whispered. Lucy started to stir and woke up.

"Sleep well, kiddo?" Hazel asked.

"No, Mommy and Daddy still haunt me." Lucy said.

"You want to talk about it?" Reyna asked.

"No." Lucy said and played with her locket.

"Dude, isn't that the locket you got Annabeth that she lost?" Nico asked. Nico saw pictures of Annabeth wearing that locket.

"No, it Lucy's locket. Annabeth just had a similar locket." Percy said. Nico nodded.

Soon it was time for bed. Percy tucked Lucy in and fell asleep himself. Percy just dreamed about Annabeth. 'I love you, Wise Girl.' Percy thought.
hampir setahun yang lalu Germix said…
big smile
amazimng, awesome, great. I loved it, keep thye good work.
laugh
keep writin that was amazinggg!!!!!!
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 20

Percy

It's the day after the solstice and Percy couldn't wait. 'Finally, I get to see Annabeth.' Percy thought. He was seeing his Wise Girl, his girl, the woman he fell in love with. Lucy couldn't wait either; she wanted to see Annabeth after seeing the picture of her.

"Well," Athena started at lunch. "I think that I should give the campers at Camp Half-Blood a warning. And no, I'm not going to tell them the actual plan." Athena said, shutting up Apollo. Everyone went to the to the corridor. Parked next to the door was Poseidon's chariot in bus form.

"Why didn't we use this to get to camp?" Some Mars kid asked.

"The bubble was a last minute thing. I didn't know Gaea was awakening that quickly." Poseidon explained. Athena left in a puff of smoke and everyone sat down in the bus. Lucy was sitting next to Aphrodite, who dropped in with Hephaestus last time. Percy sat in the front so he was the first one out. After one minute of driving, Poseidon put the car in park and formed a bubble around the bus.

"Percy, why don't you leave first? Tell us when we should come out." Poseidon said. Percy nodded and bolted out of the door. Percy slipped out of the bubble, without popping it. Percy was on the shore of Camp Half-Blood. Percy sprinted toward the big house calling Annabeth. Then a girl bolted out of the big house. Annabeth.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 21

Annabeth

The moment heard his voice, Annabeth ran out of the big house faster than Nike. 'Please let it be him.' Annabeth prayed. There was Percy, running towards her. When they met, Percy wrapped his arms around Annabeth waist and lifted her of the ground. Annabeth kissed him as Percy spun her around. When Annabeth's feet touched the ground again, Annabeth just tell that everyone was watching them. Annabeth didn't care, Percy was back. Annabeth stopped kissing him and was clinging to Percy.

"I missed you." Annabeth whispered.

"I'm sorry I never want you to worry like that again. I'm sorry." Percy whispered back.

"It's ok." Annabeth whispered.

"I love you." Percy whispered. Annabeth stared at him, her eyes widen.

"What?" Annabeth whispered.

"I love you more than anything in the world, Annabeth. I'm sorry you worried so much. I love you." Percy whispered.

"I love you, too." Annabeth whispered and locked her lips with his. When they were done, Annabeth buried her face in the crook of his neck. 'He's back, thank you." Annabeth prayed.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 22

Annabeth

Annabeth was happy for the first time in seven days. He was back, Percy was back. And he tells her that he loves her. Of course Annabeth loves him but she was a little surprised that he said it the minute he got back here. Everyone was giving Percy pats on the back, but Percy kept his arm around Annabeth, as if he didn't want to let her go. Annabeth didn't mind one bit.

"Sorry for making you guys worry. I brought you guys something." Percy said and flicked his right wrist. The water in the beach formed a huge, and Annabeth means huge, arch. Walking out were, the Olympians, Hades, Hestia, and Persephone. Zeus and Hera were the only Olympians not at camp. Behind the gods were demi-gods, wearing purple shirts that read Camp Rome. A giant wolf stood in front of demi-gods. Annabeth mouth was dropped opened, along with the other campers. Percy laughed and pulled her closer to himself.

"Everyone, I would like you guys to meet the Children of Rome. And this is Lupa, their trainer." Percy announced.

"Percy did you…" Chiron started.

"Yeah, I brought them here, but I had a lot of help from the gods. Thanks." Percy said. The gods nodded.

"Well, we should let you all get to know each and tomorrow we'll have a war meeting." Aphrodite said. The roman campers went with their Greek siblings until a girl with brown hair and brown eyes squealed,

"Jason." The girl was hugging Jason and kissed him. Annabeth knew this was a problem.

"Poor Piper." Annabeth said. Piper ran to her cabin, tears in her eyes.

"Who's, oh her." Percy said, pointing at the Piper. She nodded. Jason looked dazed and wasn't moving, than he ran to the Zeus cabin. It didn't help that Reyna followed. Then a little girl that Annabeth knew too well came up to them.

"Are you Annabeth?" The girl asked.

"Yep, that's me. Who are you?" Annabeth asked, smiling at the girl. She looked exactly like the girl in Annabeth's dream, expect her eyes were brown. Annabeth was smiling because the girl was too cute not to smile at.

"I'm Lucy." Lucy said. Around Lucy's neck was Annabeth's lost locket.

"Nice too meet you, Lucy." Annabeth said and picked Lucy up. She didn't know why she did it, but it felt right. Lucy didn't abject; in fact, she snuggled closer into Annabeth's arms. With Percy's arm around her waist and Lucy in her arms, Annabeth felt at home. Then they all walk to the Poseidon cabin. Half way there, Athena wanted to talked to Annabeth.

"Come to the cabin when you're done." Percy said and toke Lucy out of her arms. When they were faraway enough so they couldn't hear anything, Athena started talking.

"Annabeth, pack your bags. You're leaving…" Athena started.

"What? I don't want to leave. I just got Percy back. I…" Annabeth begged.

"Let me finish. You're leaving the Athena cabin and moving into the Poseidon cabin." Athena explained. Annabeth was shocked.

"Don't worry, Chiron and Poseidon know and they approve and I do too. So just go pack and I'll explain everything to your siblings." Athena said.

"Thanks Mom." Annabeth said and sprinted to the Athena cabin. Her siblings weren't there, so Annabeth packed everything she had and bolted to the Poseidon cabin. When she opened the door, Annabeth saw Lucy asleep on Percy lap.

"Hey." Annabeth said. Percy smiled and layed Lucy down on his bunk. Annabeth noticed a crib in the corner.

"Hey." Percy said and put Annabeth's bag on the dresser.

"What are you…"

"Dad told me. He also said that Lucy would like it better if she stayed here. Anyway, welcome to the Poseidon cabin." Percy said and kissed Annabeth's nose. 'I'm home.' Annabeth thought.
big smile
oh gods that was amazing ur an awesome wrriter!!!! post soon!!!!
hampir setahun yang lalu Germix said…
big smile
Loved it. it was amazing. You just know what we want , a bit of romance and family. Post soon!!!!
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 23

Annabeth

Once she was done packing, Annabeth was playing with Lucy. The only toy Lucy had was a teddy bear.

"Her name is Kiki." Lucy said.

"That's a pretty name. You know, you're really smart, Lucy." Annabeth said and smiled.

"I am?" Lucy asked.

"Yep, and you're the cutest thing I have ever seen." Annabeth said. Tears rolled down Lucy's cheeks.

"Oh, don't cry. I'm sorry." Annabeth said. She was worried that she said something wrong.

"No, that's really nice. You're the nicest person I've ever met." Lucy said.

"Really?" Annabeth asked.

"Well, you and Percy. At camp, I was such the little kid that shouldn't be there. I never fit in. You two made me fit in." Lucy said. Annabeth hugged Lucy, and said.

"I want you to listen to me very carefully, Lucy. Percy and I know that you're going to fit here just fine. And if anyone says anything different, I'll make then take it back, personally." Annabeth kissed the top of Lucy's head. Lucy snuggled closer to Annabeth and then a voice said.

"I call first crack at them." Lucy and Annabeth turned their heads to see Percy walking towards them. Percy hugged them both.

"I'll make sure you two are both safe." Percy promised. Soon Lucy was sleep in their arms and Annabeth was starting to dose off too.

"You tired?" Percy asked.

"All the excitement made me tired." Annabeth confessed Percy made sure Lucy was fully in Annabeth's arms before picking them both up and carried them to Percy's bunk. Percy kissed the top of Lucy's head and Annabeth's lips.

"Get some sleep you two." Percy said after laying them down.

"Percy." Annabeth called when Percy was at the door.

"Yes Annabeth?" Percy asked.

"I love you." Annabeth said. Percy smiled and said,

"I love you too. Get some sleep." Percy closed the door behind him and Annabeth fell asleep.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 24

Athena

Athena smiled as she watched her daughter and granddaughter sleep.

"They seem happy." A voice behind Athena said.

"Indeed. What are you doing here, Poseidon?" Athena asked.

"This is my cabin. I wanted to see Lucy." Poseidon said.

"How are we going to tell them?" Athena asked.

"You're the goddess of wisdom." Poseidon said.

"I know but none of us have seen this happen before. She's the first and probably the most powerful." Athena said. Poseidon nodded.

"We'll tell them and the counselors at the meeting. Make sure they take Lucy with them." Poseidon said.

"I don't think that would be a problem. They don't even know it, but they're already a loving family." Athena said.

"True, and we have to protect them from Zeus." Poseidon said. Athena nodded. Athena left in a puff of smoke and Poseidon left in a sea breeze.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 25

Annabeth

After her nap and dinner, Annabeth was enjoying the campfire. Annabeth noticed that Piper wasn't there. 'Poor thing.' Annabeth thought. Lucy was on Annabeth's lap and Percy kept Annabeth in his arms. Lucy was singing with everyone and Annabeth thought it was the cutest thing in the world. 'Maybe she is my baby.' Annabeth thought. 'Well, I'm going to treat her like my baby.' The gods were sharing wine, but everyone could tell something was on their minds. 'Gaea.' Annabeth thought.

Soon the camp fire ended and it was time for bed. Annabeth put Lucy in one of her shirt, so it was like a nightgown on her. After tucking Lucy in, Annabeth got changed in the bathroom. She wore a blue tank top and plaid daisy dukes over her bra and underwear. When Annabeth walked out of the bathroom, she saw Percy on the bed in his jeans, and that was it. Annabeth could feel her cheeks get warm and sat herself down on Percy's lap.

"How's it going, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked.

"Good, now that I'm back here with you." Percy said and layed them both down on the bunk. Annabeth snuggled closer to him and said,

"I'm glad you're back."

"Glad to be back. I love you." Percy said.

"I love you too. Good night." Annabeth said.

"Night." He said and kissed her. Then they fell fast asleep.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 26

Annabeth

Annabeth woke up confused. She pulled away from Percy, wondering how she got here. Then all the memories from yesterday came to her. Annabeth sighed and layed back down on Percy's chest. Annabeth felt protected with Percy, a way she felt with Luke. Annabeth felt happy, carefree, and at home. 'I always want to feel this way.' Annabeth thought. She looked at her watch, 6:30 it read. 'I'll give him another hour.' Annabeth thought. Then Annabeth heard a whimper. Annabeth got up and went to Lucy. Lucy looked like she was having a nightmare.

"Lucy, wake up." Annabeth said, shaking Lucy lightly. Lucy woke up with tears in her eyes. Annabeth picked her up and asked,

"What's wrong?"

"I had a bad dream." Lucy said. Annabeth wiped Lucy's tears away and kissed the top of Lucy head.

"Don't worry, it's just a dream." Annabeth said. Lucy nodded.

"Let's get you ready." Annabeth said. Lucy smiled and nodded. After getting Lucy and herself ready, she decided to get Percy up. He groaned, but got up.

"Morning." Percy said and went to get changed in the bathroom. Lucy was bouncing on her bed like she wanted to reach the moon. Annabeth laughed and Percy came out. He was wearing his camp shirt and shorts. Percy saw what Lucy was doing and laughed.

"Ok, kiddo. That's enough. Breakfast is now." Percy said and got Lucy out of her crib. Together they all walked to the pavilion. Little did they know that the meeting was going to be a little different.

After breakfast, the counselors and Lucy, went to the meeting. 'Why do they want Lucy in a war meeting?' Annabeth mentally asked. Percy was on her right, Thalia, who came with the hunters at breakfast, on her left, and Lucy right on Annabeth's lap. The gods were present and Hecate puffed into the room. No literally, Hecate was a puff of smoke when she entered the room and then she turned into her human form.

"Let's have order." Poseidon said and everyone went died silent. The gods seem more worried than last night.

"We believe we know who Lucy's parent is." Demeter started.

"Really, who?" Lucy asked, extremely excited.

"Well, we don't know for sure, which is why Hecate is here. We believe that someone put Mist over Lucy's eyes so everyone would think they're brown." Hestia said.

"Let me see the child." Hecate said and put Lucy on the table.

"Yep, definitely Mist on her eyes. Looks like Hera's Mist to me. Wait one minute." Hecate said. She snapped her fingers and Mist came out of Lucy's eyes and into Hecate's hand. Lucy's eyes were closed.

"Now open your eyes." Hecate ordered. Lucy eyes opened and everyone gasped. 'No, impossible. She really is my daughter.' Annabeth thought. Lucy's eyes had green around the pupils with little spikes of green sticking out that mixed in with the gray in the rest of her eye. Annabeth looked to Percy who was pale. Percy gripped Annabeth hand and give her the, everything is going to be just fine, look. Lucy looked around, and asked,

"Why are you guys staring at me?" Aphrodite gave her a mirror and Lucy gasped. Lucy looked at the gods and asked,

"Who's my parent?" Lupa and Chiron were froze and muttered.

"Impossible."

"I believe you all ready now, child." Athena said. Lucy turned to Percy and Annabeth. Tears stroked her cheeks and she gripped them tight. Thalia nearly fainted and Clarisse's mouth was dropped open, along with the other counselors. Lucy sobbed on Annabeth's shoulder. 'So that dream was true, she is my daughter. And Percy's her father.' Percy wrapped his arms around Annabeth's shoulders and patted Lucy's back. Annabeth whispered soothing words into Lucy's ear. Lucy finally stopped crying and smiled.

"Mommy, Daddy." Lucy whispered. Percy and Annabeth nodded and smiled. They couldn't stop smiling, they had a daughter. But how did this happen?
heart
ahhhhhhh!!!!!!! that was amazing!!!! i dont have words to describe it it was awesome!!!!! question do u already have the chapters typed cuz u write pretty fast....im glad ur awesomw!!!!!
sad
can someone please comment???? im dying of boredom n i wanna know what happens next!!! someone please!!!!
big smile
Loved it cnt believe that anabeth had a baby!!!!!! Loved the chapter!!!
rainy
Please post soon I really hate being in suspence because I REALLY love your chapters!!!
big smile
(Say it again) LOVE your chapters!!!
i wrte it at school just scanning
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 27

Annabeth

Lucy was stilling clinging to Annabeth and Percy still had his arms around both of them, as if he was afraid he was going to lose them. The other campers were stilling wondering what in Hades name was going on here. 'Good question.' Annabeth thought.

"How… how did this happen?" Lupa shattered.

"Lucy is a child of thought." Athena explained.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Annabeth's thought. I apparently gave Annabeth the ability to give birth by thought. So Lucy is a child of thought." Athena explained.

"Wait, so does that mean all of the girls will have that ability?" Malcolm asked.

"Hopefully no. But I don't know for sure. Something happened when Lucy was born, though." Athena said.

"What?" Everyone asked.

"Well, even when my children are born, they cry. But did you ever hear someone crying the day you lost your locket, Annabeth?" Athena asked. Annabeth tried to remember that day.

"I thought I did. I was sleeping then I heard a high pitched cry. I woke up and no one was there and my locket wasn't around my neck." Annabeth said. Then it hit Annabeth.

"Hera kidnapped her." Annabeth snarled. Everyone could tell she was mad. After all that Hera did to her, this was almost as bad as kidnapping Percy. Her daughter that she didn't know about, was kidnapped by Hera and brought to the Roman Camp. Percy tightened his grip on Annabeth to calm her down. It worked, but Annabeth could tell that Percy was just as mad as her. The gods nodded.

"She probably did it so Zeus wouldn't find out." Hermes said.

"What do you mean, so Zeus wouldn't find out?" Percy asked. Everyone knew that Lucy shouldn't hear this.

"Lucy, can you go back to the cabin?" Annabeth asked.

"Ok, Mommy." Lucy said and skipped towards the door.

"Zeus wants to kill her, doesn't he?" Percy asked when Lucy was gone.

"Yes, a demi-god of a big three is a threat to him, but a child of two demi-gods and one of her parents is a child of a big three, it makes Lucy a great threat." Poseidon explained.

"But she's just a child." Annabeth said, getting worried. 'I just got her back, I'm not letting her die.'

"Zeus doesn't care, if anything is a threat to something then he'll get rid of it. And I'm sick and tired of it. He doesn't kill his children, but when my or Poseidon's children, he kills them." Hades explained.

"He swallowed my mother, and she was still pregnant with me." Athena said.

"Zeus is so much like his father." A voice in the corner said. Everyone snapped their heads and standing there was a beautiful woman. Her hair was brown and curly. She wore a goddess robe that was white and was cover with beads and gold. She was pale and her face was flawless. Her eyes were brown that made everyone think she was a mother. On top of her head was a golden crown.

"Mother." Poseidon, Hades, Hestia, and Demeter said.

"Hello, my children." Rhea, queen of the Titans, said.

"What are you doing here?" Poseidon asked, pulling out his trident.

"You were always over protective. I'm not here to fight." Rhea said.

"How do we know that you're telling the truth, Mother?" Hades asked.

"I, Rhea, swear on the River Styx that I'm not here to fight you." Rhea promised. The sky rumbled and nothing from the Underworld was here to take her away.

"Sit down." Hestia said. Rhea smiled and sat down at the table.

"To answer your first question, I'm here to help. You see, though I am thankful that Mother saved the titans, I don't want her to wake up. And I don't want the first child of two demi-gods to die." Rhea explained.

"I thought you wanted Gaea to waken?" Reyna asked.

"Child, was there a female titan in the war?" Rhea asked. Everyone was shocked. None of the female titans fought in the war.

"Back in the old day, a wife was loyal to her husband. And there were only six men. Beyond the point, my sisters and I went into hiding. If our husbands found us, we would have to fight our children. Unlike my mother, we didn't want to do that. So we hide and waited for the war to be won." Rhea explained.

"If Mother rises, not only will the demi-gods and gods lose, so will the titans. I don't care if I go away and neither do my sisters, but if the gods go away, the world shall fall." Rhea explained.

"So you're here so Gaea won't awaken?" Annabeth asked, relaxing in Percy's arms.

"Yes. Now, I think we should talk about building the Argo 2." Rhea said. Leo went over the plan for the ship.

"Even with my help, we'll just be able to finish before the solstice." Hephaestus said.

"Then let start making a war machine." Leo said,.

"What about the inside of the ship?" Annabeth asked.

"Good point, Annabeth, start designing." Aphrodite said. Aphrodite kept looking at Piper, who hasn't spoken all day. 'Sorry, Piper. You must be jealous of me. I'm so sorry.' Annabeth thought. The meeting end and Percy and Annabeth left to go to their daughter, Lucille.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 28

Annabeth

Annabeth was happy now that she was a mother, but she was so young. And she gave birth to Lucy when she was fourteen.

"You loved me when you were fourteen?" Percy asked.

"When I was falling, I show how much it hurt you when it happened. And I was so happy that you never gave up searching me that I was in love with you." She confessed.

"When Artemis was talking to you, I was close to a panic attack. I didn't want to lose you." Percy said.

"So you loved me back then?" Annabeth asked.

"Always have, always will." Percy said and captured her lips in a kiss.

"I love you, too." Annabeth said and put her head on his shoulder. When Percy opened the door to the cabin, Lucy squealed.

"Mommy, Daddy." Lucy ran up and hugged them.

"What's wrong Lucy?" Annabeth asked.

"I'm not letting you two go for a long time." Lucy said. Annabeth picked up Lucy and held her close.

"Don't worry, Mommy and Daddy aren't going anywhere." Annabeth said.

"And we'll always protect you." Percy said. Percy wrapped his arms around Annabeth's shoulders and knees. With a lift, Annabeth was in his arms bridal style and Lucy was on Annabeth's chest. The girls squealed and Percy laughed.

"Put us down." The girls said. Percy closed the door behind them and carried to the bunk. Percy dropped the girls on the bunk and climbed in after them. 'What is he doing?" Annabeth thought. Percy pulled them both close to him and said,

"I'll protect both of you." Annabeth smiled and kissed Percy. Lucy curled into a ball in between both of them. Percy and Annabeth kissed the top of Lucy's head.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 29

Annabeth

Annabeth was happy again. Her daughter was back, Percy was back and the gods were actually with their children watching their children grow up. It's Christmas Eve and there was a huge party. And because Aphrodite was there, she made it a formal wear party. So this how Annabeth woke up Christmas Eve morning. Percy had his arms around her hips and she her arms his neck. Then someone poured cold water on them. Annabeth screamed and Percy yelped.

"Aphrodite!" They yelled as Percy wrapped the covers around them.

"Wakey, wakey. I need you up." Aphrodite said, pointing at Annabeth.

"What why, it's 6 in the morning?" Annabeth said and pulled Percy back down with her.

"Come on, Annabeth. Let's go." Aphrodite said and pulled Annabeth out of bed.

"Hey. Wait, I'm not dressed yet." Annabeth said, as Aphrodite pulled her closer to the door. She was wearing her bra, underwear, and daisy dukes. Aphrodite grabbed Percy's shirt of the floor and put Annabeth it.

"Now you are, let's go." Aphrodite said and dragged Annabeth to the Aphrodite cabin. When they reached the cabin, Aphrodite kicked out her five sons and told them they could hang out with Percy.

"Now, into the shower, I need you nice and clean to do my magic." Aphrodite said and pushed Annabeth in the bathroom. Annabeth sighed and did as she was told. Annabeth was worried Aphrodite would use makeup. Annabeth finished her shower and wrapped herself in the biggest white towel she could find. Once she exited the bathroom, Annabeth was pushed into a chair. They plucked, washed, and masked her face. Aphrodite was curling her hair and said,

"You'll look great Annabeth."

"Can you not use makeup?" She asked. Everyone, except Piper, gasped.

"What? I don't like it and Percy says I don't need it." Annabeth explained.

"Well, red lipstick." Aphrodite said.

"Deal." Annabeth sighed. Aphrodite went back to work until Annabeth stomach grumbled.

"Drew, get some food." Aphrodite ordered. Drew grumbled and left the cabin. Annabeth relaxed in her chair and asked,

"Can I at least see my daughter?" Aphrodite shrugged and asked Lacy to get Lucy. Lucy walked in with Lacy. Lucy was wearing a burgundy dress that had white on the trim and a white bow around her waist. There was a red rose in the middle of the bow. The neck-line was high and the tops of Lucy's shoulders were covered. Lucy looked beautiful.

"Oh Lucy, come here." Annabeth said. Lucy walked over to Annabeth and sat on her lap. Annabeth kissed the top of Lucy head and said,

"You look beautiful, Lucy."

"Thanks Mommy, you do too." Lucy said.

"What's Daddy doing?"

"When I left, he was heading to the arena, with the boys." Lucy said. 'That lucky Seaweed Brain.' Annabeth thought. Aphrodite kept working on Annabeth as Annabeth sat through her torture.

Finally Aphrodite was done with Annabeth's makeup and hair and it was four. It takes a goddess ten hours to do a demi-gods hair and makeup. Anyway, Aphrodite put Annabeth in a prom dress. It was to the floor, red silk dress, with straps, a deep v-neck, and bling on the bust and straps. Annabeth thought, 'Gods, what was Aphrodite thinking, this dress is to revealing.' But Annabeth put it on anyway. Everyone gasped when Annabeth stepped out of the bathroom. Annabeth looked into the full length mirror. The dress made her look skinny and her hair cascade down her shoulders in curls. She didn't wear any makeup beside the lipstick, but it didn't nature, Annabeth was beautiful. Drew was glaring at Annabeth and grabbed her mother's white wine. She poured it on Annabeth, but Annabeth didn't get wet. Annabeth didn't change one bit.

"Impossible." Drew screamed. Aphrodite looked mad.

"What's impossible?" Aphrodite asked.

"She's the daughter of Athena, but she doesn't need any makeup, and she looks like you. It's not fair." Drew whined.

"Annabeth is blessed because she knows how to work it. Now for throwing my wine at her, I curse you for the whole week to look like a hobo." Aphrodite yelled. Drew's clothes changed, but Annabeth didn't see the after affect, she and Lucy were heading back to the Poseidon cabin. But they did hear Drew's high pitched scream. They laughed and reach the cabin. Annabeth opened the door to find Percy wearing a black tuxedo. Percy smiled and walked over to his girls.

"You to look beautiful. Should we go?" Percy asked. The girls nodded and they walked to the party that was held at the pavilion.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 30

Annabeth

They walked to the pavilion. Well, Percy and Annabeth walked while Lucy ran in the snow. The gods decided to bring in no-melting snow, and it was seventy five degrees outside. In the middle of pavilion was Christmas tree. Annabeth was shocked the gods did this for kids. The other campers were already dancing and eating the food. Annabeth pulled Percy towards the dance floor. They started dancing.

"You got better at dancing." Annabeth whispered. Percy laughed and whispered,

"Not really." Annabeth smiled and buried her head in the crook of Percy's neck. They danced to 'Today Was a Fairytale.' by Taylor Swift. Lucy came over to them and asked,

"Can I?" Annabeth smiled and picked up Lucy. Lucy was in Annabeth arms and Percy lowered his arms to Annabeth's waist. They danced like that for who knows how long. Then the Christmas tree was struck by lightning. Marching towards the pavilion was Zeus. Hera was behind him, trying to make him go home. Percy pulled Annabeth and Lucy behind him and got out Riptide. The other campers and gods did the same.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Zeus asked. Hera mouthed 'I'm sorry.'

"A child of the Hero and Heroine of Olympus. We can't have that now, can we?" Zeus asked.

"Zeus, she's only a child." Hera said.

"Who lived two years more than she was supposed to. Hand me the girl." Zeus said. The Olympian formed a 'U' around Zeus.

"Zeus, we don't have time for this." Poseidon said.

"Wrong, that girl is a threat…" Zeus started.

"To monsters, give her a chance." Athena said.

"She's too powerful to live." Zeus said. "I'm the King, so hand me the girl." No one moved.

"Stop acting like your father, Zeus. This is childish." A female voice said.

"Mother." Zeus growled.

"Now, is that anyway to speak to the woman who gave birth to you and saved you?" Rhea asked.

"I don't care. I want that little girl dead." Zeus whined.

"Well you ever grow up? You know, power isn't everything. I want you to listen to me, your mother. Gaea is rising wither you like it or not. I'm willing to help protect this family. Step up and do your part, or give that crown of yours to Poseidon, because he's done more to protect his family than you have. You maybe the King, but never meant that you were ready. You still might not be ready. So what are you going to do? Fight your family to kill a little girl who hasn't done anything or fight with your family to stop Gaea. Because if Gaea rise, do you think she'll skip you? If you do, you're wrong. You're going to be her first target. What's your decision?" Rhea said. Zeus paled, the glare that his mother gave him was worse than Athena's.

"Zeus, look at me." Rhea ordered. Zeus looked at his mother straight in the eye. Then he looked at Poseidon.

"You better win Poseidon." Zeus growled and left in the breeze. Annabeth could feel Lucy shaking or was it herself. Percy turned and looked at her in the eye. Annabeth practically collapsed in his arms. She gripped Lucy for dear life. 'This isn't like me.' Annabeth thought. Lucy started crying. Annabeth said soothing words into Lucy's ear. Percy watched them and hugged them. They were safe, for now.
The Son of Neptune, Chapter 31

Percy

What just happened, made Percy more worried than ever. He knew that he had to protect Lucy. And that Annabeth would protect Lucy too. Percy will protect them both, because he can't lose them. Percy patted their hairs as he held them close.

"We need a meeting." Percy said. Everyone nodded. The camper cleaned up the mess as the counselors and the gods had a meeting. Hera was practically hiding behind Rhea.

"So, what happened?" Athena asked.

"Well, Zeus was wondering where everyone was. I tried to keep him from finding out, but he forced the answer out of me." Hera said.

"How?" Athena asked.

"A wife can't lie to her husband." Hera said. Rhea started laughing her head off.

"A wife… Can't lie… ha, honey welcome to the twenty first century. A little white lie won't have hurt him." Rhea said.

"But, I have to be the perfect wife." Hera said.

"Hera, not even a titan is perfect, no one is. I wish you learned that before you had Hephaestus." Rhea said.

"Thank you." Hephaestus said.

"I said I was sorry." Hera complained.

"Beyond the point, you're the goddess of family, but that doesn't mean you're the goddess of perfection. What does family mean?" Rhea asked.

"Well," Hera started.

"Family is a group of people that you love, that you want to protect. You need to learn to accept your family for their differences, Hera. And you also have to stop killing Zeus children." Rhea said.

"I didn't kill anyone." Hera said.

"Hera, you made Hercules go mad, and that made him kill his family. Your job as the goddess of family means that you have to make families and keep them same, not destroy them." Rhea said.

"He got what he…" Hera started.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. Did Hercules do anything to you? No. You can't take your angry out on Zeus' children. Does Aphrodite kill Hephaestus' children? No. Learn to accept your step-children." Rhea said.

"I did, Jason's here." Hera said.

"You made my mom give you me." Jason said.

"We already went over this." Hera said.

"Hera, Jason has a point. That crown on your head doesn't really belong to you." Rhea said. Then Rhea covered her mouth, like she wasn't supposed to say that. Percy looked at Annabeth and raised an eyebrow. Annabeth shrugged. Athena looked puzzled.

"What do you mean, it doesn't belong to me?" Hera asked.

"I have said too much already. I will tell you when the true queen takes charge." Rhea said.

"Mother." Hera cried.

"That isn't important right now, let's talk about what you did to Lucy." Rhea said. Annabeth winced and tightened her grip on Lucy and Percy. Percy gave Annabeth a kiss on her temple and it calmed her down. 'This might make Annabeth really mad.' Percy thought.

"Ok, I knew that Annabeth was forming Lucy in thought. If Zeus found out, say bye to Lucy. So when the baby was forming in the mist of thought created by Annabeth, I took Annabeth's locket off of her neck then took Lucy once she was fully created. I gave her to Lupa, knowing that Lupa would take care of the child, and that Zeus wouldn't find her." Hera explained.

"Why didn't you at least tell me?" Annabeth asked.

"If you knew, Zeus would've know." Hera explained. Annabeth soften, or at least Percy thought she did. The meeting ended at everyone went to bed. 'Who is the goddess that Hera's crown belongs to?' Percy wondered as he and Annabeth cuddled in bed. 'Who?'