The Hunger Games Okay, so this is for all anda Gale fans.

artsyenj posted on Oct 31, 2009 at 07:38PM
I'm all for Peeta, but i want to know why you guys like gale better, give reasons for me haha

The Hunger Games 13 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu ponycanter said…
Very Funny!!!! Why don't you like Gale better??? Peeta is just not right for Katniss and at time it's really weird.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu jackie5starr said…
incorrect!!!! peeta loves katniss wats wrong w/ that???
hampir setahun yang lalu peetarocks999 said…
smile
im a peeta luver.gale is a freaking dumb loser made out of stinky DUNG!HA!gimme some flames, gale(THE LOSER)fans!!!!!!:Dpeeta-4-ever!!!<3
hampir setahun yang lalu colorfulssmile said…
i think both love katniss but gale is better for her because he knows her better.
hampir setahun yang lalu kae_317 said…
heart
I'm a Gale fan because of how much history they have. Katniss is on really herself whenever she is with Gale, she said so herself! Plus, she hs kissed Peeta so many time, it is just like a routine. When she kisses Gale it is a big deal and she feels more behind it. :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Allieee said…
heart
Okay. I like Gale better because he has always been there for Katniss. Helped her hunt, taught her how to make traps,and he has always been her best friend. But when Peeta comes along and gives her a piece of bread people think he is the best thing in the world. No. And at the end of the second book Catching Fire he saves her family. And Prim is the most important person in her life and Gale saved her. That's why. (:
hampir setahun yang lalu Dayli said…
heart
I know that Gale and Katnis has a few years of history together but it doesnt compare to what Katnis and Peeta had face and the games... She got to know the real Peeta and vise versa... They have something special... remember the way she reacted when she found out that Petta was left behind in the end of the 2nd book.
hampir setahun yang lalu CrAzY93 said…
heart
Yeah, but Gale and Katniss have always known eachother, didn't have any secrets. They shared everything, and without Gale, Katniss wouldn't beable to hunt, to save her family. Peeta can't hunt, so he wouldn't be able to teach her. So in a way, Gale saved her family - and her - life.
I LOVE GALE!
hampir setahun yang lalu kaylap1410 said…
This is how I chose. Gale is HOT!!!!! And a player so he has experience. Screw KaTNISS! GALE MARRY ME!
hampir setahun yang lalu Sam67 said…
OMG kaylap 14010 is my new best freind! He's hot lol so yea!
hampir setahun yang lalu hpfan628 said…
Totally agree! Gale rocks! Peeta seems to looove Katniss but what kind of looser stays in love for years and don not tell the girl?!?!Besides, kaylap1410 its right hotness beats cuteness

Team Gale!
hampir setahun yang lalu real101 said…
I am 100 percent tea peeta but i dont hate gale. all of u out there saying that gale is stupid are just stupid urself. honestly, i really liked the ending of mockinjay but i wish that katniss and gale would still see eachother but she would still marry peeta and hav kids blah blah blah
hampir setahun yang lalu Me_Iz_Here said…
gale kind of sort of *SPOILER ALERT* killed Prim

and then just LEFT.