64 PERCENT OF U WONT REPOST THIS

YOU NEVER
KNOW WHO MIGHT BE WATCHING
REMEMBER: THE BIBLE SAYS "IF YOU DENY
JESUS IN FRONT OF UR FRIENDS HE WILL DENY YOU
IN FRONT OF HIS FATHER

The Hunger Games 8 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu kittencutie119 said…
y'all should really read this!
hampir setahun yang lalu TeamPeeta649 said…
Wow. Not to like ruin this but I don't believe in God or Jesus. I have no religion. But I do believe in the Devil. I think he is the mighty overlord. Why do you think the world is full of so many bad things?
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu jennabug121 said…
wow TeamPeeta649.......that's depressing.....Anyways I'm very religious but I must say this was rather random......but yea i heard this before and made me really sad and happy at the same time :)
I also descide to worship the Devil and do his bidding. Haha not really. But I do believe I'm going to Hell. I think everyone is. Cause we all sin. We do in one way or another.
hampir setahun yang lalu isabellalala said…
Well if you don't believe in God, then surely you don't believe in sin? Sin is something that alienates you from God, so if you believe there is no God then there is no sin. So you can't really believe that we'll go to hell for sinning if you don't believe in God.
I believe in God, and I believe the Devil lives in all of us, the horrible little monster that we let control us when we say something horrid, when we get jealous, when we're tempted to things that are wrong. I don't believe anyone goes to Hell, more something like purgatory.
You don't have to believe in God to believe in sin. To me, sin is just something bad that you do. I don't think, for people who do believe in God, just because you sin it alienates you from God. Besides, all my religious friends say God is so forgiving. So if you sin wouldn't he forgive you. But anyways I don't really give a shit. I work for the Devil and that's all I believe. I don't need to please anyone, let alone God. So you have your beliefs, I have mine.
hampir setahun yang lalu isabellalala said…
Oh, I'm sorry (I'm not being sarcastic) I don't want to seem like I'm pushing my views on you at all, because I'm really not, but usually sin is related to God - and it is usually considered an act that alienates you from God. I don't really believe that it does, I believe it in a moral sense than a religious sense if you get me? Even if God does not exist you shouldn't do anything to be intentionally harmful.
I do believe God is all forgiving, that's why I believe in purgatory - somewhere you wait to be forgiven, where you have to be truly sorry, which I think makes sense because this happens in everyday life - sometimes forgiveness doesn't just happen.

I respect your beliefs, sorry if I've offended you.
You haven't. I respect your as well. Most of my friends are of strong religion.