The Kane Chronicles Egyptian demigods? and Anubis's secret

ABBYFULLER posted on Sep 24, 2011 at 09:16PM
Anubis has a secret
characters are: Liz daughter of Set Anubis, Emma daughter of Apollo, Ethan son of Nemesis, Nico di Angelo son of Hades, Sadie Kane, Carter Kane
last edited on Nov 06, 2011 at 03:26AM

The Kane Chronicles 17 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu purpledemigod said…
meh
... Okay.
hampir setahun yang lalu pjlover212051 said…
so whats his secret
hampir setahun yang lalu ABBYFULLER said…
Sadie

Waterloo station
I looked over and saw a girl. She was so beautiful; she had pale but a little tan complexion. Long black hair (by long hair I mean long hair came down to her bum in a ponytail)brown eyes; she wore a black shirt with a cross on it. She wore black flare jeans. Black high heeled boots. A black leather jacket that came down to her ankles. And black gloves with the fingers cut out. She also had a kind face. The werdest thing is she looked like Anubis like she could be his twin. Odd huh.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Sadie
in the palce of the gods.

so many gods but one stood out... the girl from waterloo station she looked the same. she looking at Anubis loving like she wanted run up and hug him but she didn't. she walked up and whispered something in his ear then smiled. she stood by him i was about to ask who she was but carter cut me off by eyeing me saying "no do not ask". me and carter shared a silent conversation (do they. yeah.)
hampir setahun yang lalu AnnabethC1376 said…
Yeah I believe that's his Wife......???
so umm any way i asked Anubis who it was. the girl said:i am his sister. liz
hampir setahun yang lalu MaThMaTiCaL said…
surprise
how are they related and is she a new god or not?
sadie

how are you related? the girl blushed. liz: im a demigod of set. than is how. im the first ever to be born. whats a demigod? i said. haft god haft human. she said. liz you shold go. Emma is waiting with Ethan. and with that she was gone in a puff of blackish gold smoke.
Carter

Three days later. We saw her Liz. She was at a coffee shop.But she was with two other people. The girl was long and lene had umm different hair color it changed in the sun light (daughter of Apollo) tan but pale like liz, about 19, blue eyes, she wore a white tank, blue  jean shorts and white heels. The boy had black hair pale skin an eyepatch on his right eye, he wore a black shirt, blue jeans, white teny shoes, and about 19. The boy and girl were holding hands. Liz was waring a simple silk dress.
We walked over to say hi when we heared them talking "--- you have to say it wearid." Liz said. "Yes I do but you now Nico loves you." the girl said. "Emma he he he's gone." Liz said. "I know Ethan say something." the girl Emma said. The boy Ethan said " Not all Iris-messengess make it." " right." Liz said halfheartedly. "hi." Sadie said. They all jumped. " what's up." sadie said. The boy and the girl let go of their hands and Liz looked behind them like they were being followed. They all got up and Liz said "nothing." Then they left. But not Liz.
surprise
who is ethan
Off the story
Ethan Nakamura

Flashback
Emma daughter of Apollo age 19
The Titan war
we fighting our heart I was have so much fun. Then I felt sharp pain I looked down and saw dagger sticking out of my stomach. I pulled it out and it was lined with poison I was bleeding badly. But I looked up and Ethan falling and anger surged throw me. I jumped up and I was flying I caught him. When I landed got the sword out and got the armore off and cleaned the wound. Then sewed it up. I looked at him (oh Ethan is my boyfriend) and kissed him. Ok I undercover by Chiron to befriend Ethan and get him to change sides but it didn't happen.
crying
oh now I know what ethan you mean, but didn't he die when percy was fighting the other son of posiedon in the arena with luke or did he die in the titan war against kronos . whichever one i am sure he died.
To MaThiCaL
This is my version but yes.
Liz

"Sadie!" I said "what are two doing here?" Sadie said "Nothing." "I need to leave."
"whos Nico?" asked sadie.
"a friend."
I left and appered at Camp-HaftBlood. "that was close." Emma said. "Miss.Wells!!!!!!." said Chiron. "yes?" me and Emma said at the same time." i---". I didn't get the rest because i blackout.
hampir setahun yang lalu purpledemigod said…
I didn't realize this was a fanfiction at first. =P Fail.
thx!
hampir setahun yang lalu sadiekane777 said…
hows Walt?