1. Vitani - I have a thing for secondary villains who go good in the end. Iago from Aladdin, Anastasia from Cinderella, basically everyone from Once Upon a Time... and Vitani. She's smart, she's sassy, she's a good fighter, and she does what she thinks is right. Also I Cinta her eyes. :P
2. Kovu - I guess he sort of falls into the same category as Vitani in that he started out with bad intentions and wound up a hero, but unlike her his turnaround was towards the beginning of the movie, and the audience always knew his hati, tengah-tengah was in the right place. Still, I usually Cinta characters who struggle between what they grew up believing and what they're starting to think is right.
3. Simba - An kuno, fesyen lama choice, but I still Cinta Simba. I Cinta watching his character development, from playful, bold, gullible cub to wise, brave, strong adult. This guy will always have a place in my heart. <3
4. Scar - I may Cinta villains who go good more, but I also Cinta villains that stay bad as well. And, well, Scar's a classic.
5. Zira - Another villain who stays bad. I Cinta her loyalty, devotion, and mental instability. She's ruthless, which I like, even willing to kill Kovu and Vitani, two cubs that she raised herself, in order to get through Simba and to the Pridelands.
1. Mufasa: A just ruler, loves his family, can beat up anyone around. Yet he also displays a knowledge of philiosophy, is a good mentor and seems to respect free speech unlike Scar who passes a bunch of stupid laws. He shows mercy and doesn't kill if he doesn't have to.
Also, it was his idea to have the daughter of Simba marry the outlander. A brilliant alih straight out of the page of the real life Habsburgs. Worked perfectly and averted a war.
2. Rafiki: A good teacher. He manages to undo all the Damaging teachings of Timon pretty quickly.
3. Sarabi: Rebellious and defiant to Scar. What's not to like?
4. Pumba: A bit of a hippy and short on brains, he is a truly Loyal friend to Simba and is not afraid to fight.