The Muzik of Supernatural Yum atau Yuck!

fanfly posted on Jul 06, 2010 at 05:08PM
Ok this game has been on several clubs so you know the basic rules. But this one is going to be slightly different.

You name a song or band and the next person says Yum or Yuck depending on whether or not they want to hear it on the show.

It's ok if the song's already been played on the show, the next person can decide whether or not they'd like to hear it again.

I'll start it off...

Hey Jude - the Beatles
 Ok this game has been on several Kelab so anda know the basic rules. But this one is going to be sligh

The Muzik of Supernatural 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu shomill said…
Yum. I like the Beatles.

Life After You- Daughty
hampir setahun yang lalu fanfly said…
Yuck. I'm not a fan of Daughtry.

Don't Look Back - Boston [it's been played before but should it be played again?]
mischievous
Well alrighty...I'm going to answer my own post because it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to [guess it's just me and myself making cranberry molds!]

Yum. I think it would be a nice harkening back to Season 1 if they used it next season.

Dust in the Wind - Kansas
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Well alrighty...I'm going to answer my own post because it doesn't seem like anyone else is going to
hampir setahun yang lalu befferz said…
smile
Yum, I love Kansas. Okay...

Heat of the moment - By asia (I love the head bopping thing)
Yuck. I like that song but I associate it so strongly with Mystery Spot that I just don't think it could be used again in the show. Unless it was a very specific reference to Mystery Spot.

[btw thanks so much for joining in befferz!]

Hold On Loosely - .38 Special