The Office Best Deleted Scenes?

smackdabish posted on May 06, 2008 at 09:52PM
What do you guys think are some of the best deleted scenes from the DVDs and what we've seen of season 4?

The Office 12 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu smoore23 said…
I think the last one they added from Did I Stutter? with Ryan in his car was hilarious. I laughed harder at that than I did at the actual episode. I also liked a lot of the ones from The Dundies. I can't remember any other specific ones but if I do, I'll post them.
hampir setahun yang lalu LoveMeSomeJAM said…
My favorite deleted scene EVER is the one with "Harvey" the computer. "Me love you long tim." "Who's long tim?"
hampir setahun yang lalu jamfan4 said…
Harvey was an opening, not a deleted scene.
hampir setahun yang lalu smackdabish said…
On the DVD, it was deleted because they merged Traveling Salesmen and The Return into an hourlong.

Oh, and one of my favorites is Mose on the trampoline from Money. AND in Cocktails when Melissa shows up at Poor Richard's and flirts with Ryan.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu LoveMeSomeJAM said…
Oh yeah! I forgot about that! Well, another one I like is when Michael is struggling to put the hat on while "handcuffed" in Booze Cruise
hampir setahun yang lalu IndianKelly said…
My favorite is from "Beach Games", when Michael instructs the gang on how to get the hotdogs "to slide down easy" and everyone yells, "That's what she said".

hampir setahun yang lalu chel1395 said…
All time favorite...Season 4, Local Ad: Michael makes Jim the "producer" for the ad. Jim sits down at Michael's desk and Michael starts running ideas by him. Jim shoots down all of them and Michael threatens to walk off the "set." Jim says "Good! Fine! I've got one Andy Bernard that will direct this puppy for half your fee." You can watch it link.
hampir setahun yang lalu wtb2612 said…
One from season 3, can't remember what episode...

Angela goes to talk to Toby and she gets mad and slaps him across the face. Toby's reaction is just awesome. Angela - "I'm sorry." Toby - "Oww..., that really hurt. I'm gonna file a report."
hampir setahun yang lalu krazykray said…
The one from Saftey Training where every character tried to talk Michael into not jumping on the bouncy castle.

Kelly is all like, "You have a cute butt! Oh my God! Did I just say that? I'm so adorable!"

And Michael is all like "I'll miss you most of all Ryan!" and Ryan is like "Seriously, whats your deal?!?"

Freaking Hilarious!
hampir setahun yang lalu xel said…
I love every Michael/Ryan scene that the editors cut away from season 3 (and 4!)... why did they do that?! *sighs*

:)
hampir setahun yang lalu mollyx365 said…
i agree with lovemesomejam.
i love long tim .. on my dvd its a deleted scene ..
and in the s2 christmas party i like the ryan/kelly deleted scene!
hampir setahun yang lalu IndianKelly said…
My favorite deleted scene is from "Did I Stutter?" when Pam wants to drive blindly to New York to run Ryan over with her car for reprimanding Jim.