The Office damn vp Debat

28spike28 posted on Oct 03, 2008 at 12:46AM
the took up the NBC office slot. now i cant watch it. who ever can put the episode first will be declared god.

The Office 11 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Office_001 said…
I know and they are showing 2 My name is earl. Why can't one of them by for The Office!!
hampir setahun yang lalu smoore23 said…
28spike, you do know that The Office isn't being aired, right? So it's not just you that isn't going to be able to see it. They won't be airing episode 2 until next Thursday, so we're not technically missing an episode.

Still, I'd rather watch The Office than the debates anyway. :D
hampir setahun yang lalu 28spike28 said…
well sorry if i dont spend my life on here. sorry. anyway just watched beowulf the movie. freaking blowed. horrible story line. book is even worse. the whole thing sucks.
...I wasn't implying that you do. I was just letting you know.

Beowulf was the one with Angelina Jolie, right?
hampir setahun yang lalu cycle-of-menace said…
I was mad as hell, too. Why does every channel on television have to show the debate?

(Also, did you know that Biden was born in Scranton? Cool!)
hampir setahun yang lalu 28spike28 said…
yeah beowulf has angelina jolie in it. she basically was a hooker in that movie cause she wanted some gold horn in return for beowulf banging her and making a son which turned out to be a dragon. screwed up stuff. and grendel looked like one of the mummies from 'The Mummy' only with down syndrome.
hampir setahun yang lalu NamelessLoser said…
I missed it, but the guy on this website said it wasn't a very good episode. link

Sounds pretty weird
hampir setahun yang lalu ilovejim said…
hahaha that's hilarious.
hampir setahun yang lalu maybeastarbucks said…
NamelessLoser, you should post that link in this fan club officially. I'd definitely rate it a Five.
hampir setahun yang lalu NamelessLoser said…
Thanks guys, posted it in the links section.
Yeah I read Beowulf a few years ago... Wouldn't be interested in seeing the movie... especially after your awesome review, 28spike. ;D