the Rawak Anime rp forum Rawak Anime RP Part 9

Clutch13 posted on Mar 31, 2012 at 09:00PM
Arekkusu K. follows Kyle, Alice, and Abyss. Suddenly he's stopped by some kind of invisible wall.
Voice: We seek to educate both of your species...
Arekkusu K.: What the hell? I go to school for that... Who are you!?!
Voice: In time Arekkusu Kuratchi...
Arekkusu K.: Well... At least show yourself!
Voice: Soon... Come now, we're already behind schedule.
Arekkusu K. and Ica dissapear in a ring of light.
(my choice for the opening song. Hope ya's like Finger 11)

the Rawak Anime rp forum 7755 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 7755

hampir setahun yang lalu nidoqueen said…
molly:i never was like this this is more something zandra would do
brock jr:she dus have a point sis
zandra:uh yeah i know but this was worse thow bro she is as wild as fire
brock jr:and you have the rage of lightning
hampir setahun yang lalu izbia150 said…
(I'm back! and my mom finally ordered my Will Of Abyss cosplay so I'm happy :3)
Ciel: I suppose he is, but I don't really expect anything less of him, he did just find out what Mikuo did to Ai after all
hampir setahun yang lalu narlyvamp1234 said…
Miku: yeah... *crosses arms* i never liked my brother anyway...
hampir setahun yang lalu Clutch13 said…
Jemuzu: How far away is this place?
Dakuaisu: 200 lightyears... Across the street really.
Jemuzu: Hurry...
(later Jemuzu and Dakuaisu return to the forest by the manor and they set up a small grid)
Dakuaisu: Ready?
Jemuzu: Are you?
Dakuaisu: Hmph!
Jemuzu: Here we go. (presses a button and Jemuzu is standing outside the room Mikuo and Ai are in)
Ai is sitting on the bed crying. Mikuo is standing in front of her.
Mikuo: could have been worse... it could have been Jemuzu
Ai glares at Mikuo
Ciel: none of us ever liked your brother either
Jemuzu scowls but stays silent and cloaks himself. He teleports in the room behind Mikuo still cloaked. He didn't want Ai to know he was there.
Mikuo: well, now that i'm done here... i'm leaving. *opens window* if you ever need anything, don't call me...
Jemuzu teleports underneath the window waiting for Mikuo to come down.
Mikuo smirks and jumps out of the window
Jemuzu catches Mikuo and injects him with something to paralyze him. He teleports to a ware house set up with different equipment.
Jemuzu: It's a toxin from the liver of a puffer fish... It leaves you paralyzed, but keeps all your nerve endings open to response from stimuli. In other words, (straps him to a table) You can't move... But you can feel everything... And believe me pain is something you will feel.
(ok How brutal am I allowed to be with this? XD)
(cause I wanna use a scene from one of my fav movies. Just change a couple lines and it'll work type thing XD)
(hey, the more violence the better!)

Mikuo: *smirks* fine hen... torture me, kill me... my will in life is done... i will live on within my child...
Jemuzu: I know your son... Just know... I'm gonna be the one to raise him. (ok follow vid and switch lines as neccesary even though neither person really looks like the character they are portraying XD)
crying
molly:i can't seam to control moltres when i get mad now
brock:*mubbles* yeah and it's more scarey then tearel on a bad day
zandra:*in psy that only hanzo can hear* this isn't good right now she needs the comfert that me nore my family can give her and we need to brake her away from her sprite pokemon for a wile but i don't know how to do that with out killing her
(I know I have no part in this and I'm only RP spying but I agree, the more violence the better! XD)
sad
ica:a.k i-i'm scared
(shivers)
Arekkusu K.: What are they waiting for? (rushes up towards the front of the line and oddly no one stops him.)

Scorpion: I'll try to keep her with me then... Molly, how would you like to see where I grew up?
Yakusoku: *wakes up again* hmm? how am i still alive? *looks around* i'm still in the same place... did he find a way to not kill me?
(nothing like a good torture scene late at night... i was smiling when i watched it.
dad: what are you watching? some more of that Anime stuff? *sees computer* that's a torture scene!
me: i know! *smiles*
dad: somethings wrong with you...)
hmmm
ica:*runs to fallow and in her mind* if me and a.k is dead and here then oh no g-rag would be here to
(In a later scene detectives found Darby's body in 28 pieces. Law Abiding Citizen, Good movie. I hope I don't go "too far" on stuff though. lol XD)
Jemuzu returns to the field of red lillies and falls asleep. Once in that world he hands Ai a camcorder pre-set to play and walks into the next room.
sad
molly:*nods*
zandra:*just to hanzo in psy* and for some resion her eyes is still black
sad
ica:a.k we got an even biger problem
Yakusoku: *runs up to Jemuzu* hey... *pauses for a minute then hugs him*

Ai wakes up and finds Yakusoku gone and she sees the camcorder.
Arekkusu K.: What Ica?
Jemuzu hugs Yakusoku back.
Jemuzu: I'm sorry that had to be done Yakusoku...
Yakusoku: i'm not... i already said i hated my father... i just thought that you would have to erase me from existence in order to make things right again... but you found a way, didn't you? your clever...
sad
ica:if we'r here wouldn't your friend be here to i mean we'r sapos to be dead and we know he is
Jemuzu: I let him... I think... Your mother knew... You know your name in english... means promise. See... Your mother and I made a promise long ago... That we'd always be here for eachother... Beyond life, beyond death... We would be together... She thought she broke her promise but... When she had you... In a way... You being alive keeps her promise to me alive... It's weird kiddo but... I will treat you as my own. This day on... I do have to ask a favor though.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 Jemuzu: I let him... I think... Your mother knew... anda know your name in english... means promise. S
sad
molly:yeah but just hope i don't end up distroying it like i did here
Scorpion: It was already destroyed years ago. Some buildings in the village remain but no one lives there.
Yakusoku: then i am proud to hold the name that i do... and what favor do you ask of me?
crying
baby:*cryed himself to sleep*
Jemuzu: Well with the distortion in time here...and of course your mom would have to agree to this but... Your mom and I still haven't had a honeymoon and a twelve year honeymoon sounds pretty nice *smiles*
Yakusoku: *smiles back* so... you wish to stay here?
sad
molly:m-maybe we can rebild it *in her mind* maybe that's what it ment by as wild as fire cos a wild fire distroys every thing in it's path and i'm to dangeres to every one i love
Jemuzu: For as long as Ai wishes to... (walks back into the room Ai was in)*to Ai* I hope you still have the memories of what you did to him... I thought you'd might like the sequel.
hmmm
zandra:mind if we come to hanzo
brock jr:*looks at jen and in psy* you ok
Scorpion nods at Zandra.
sad
molly:*in her mind* i don't want him to get hurt by my rage the wild fire
Scorpion: It's relaxing there. It may help you.
Ai: yes... it's strange because my memories didn't altar at all... they stayed the same... and that's what you wanted, right?
Jemuzu: I didn't want you to lose Yakusoku Ai... I know how much you mean to eachother... Ai... As long as Yakusoku was born, in a way it is your promise to me... Regardless of what happened, you named your first born, after something very special to me... I love you Ai... I'm not gonna let Mikuo's actions take that away. *kisses Ai* You're too important to me.
smile
zandra:*looks at jr and jen* you brother sister want to come
brock jr:i don't mind *smiles* like molly said we can rebild the place it's the lest we can do for you and molly for when and if you two ever get married
molly:*looks down at her hand and slowle smiles* we haven't told you two yet have we brother
brock jr:told me what
Scorpion: To get ready for the wedding...*smiles* You both can come as well.
Ai: *kisses him back and hugs him* your too special to me... i shouldn't have ran away... i should have stayed... and for that, i am sorry...
Jemuzu:*wraps his arms around Ai* Speaking of that... *smirks* We haven't had our honeymoon yet *smiles* Mind if I run away with you?
surprise
brock jr:*jaw dropd* wow cool *smiles* dus mom and dad know
molly:long before you did