The Walking Dead 30 hari Challenge

Kassaremidylynn posted on Jan 04, 2012 at 09:35PM
So I moved this over to the forum section at the suggestion of Dark Sarcasm, to avoid clutter in the club.

I will post all of the challenges for the 30 days. Just specificy which day you are on when you post, so as to avoid confusion.

Here goes:

1. Favorite male character? Why?
2. Favorite female character? Why?
3. Favorite overall? Why?
4. Who has the best hat? Why?
5. How do you feel about the dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?
6. Best survivor death so far? Why?
7. Favorite episode? Why?
8. What do you think Jenner whispered to Rick?
9. What do you prefer; Lori/Shane or Lori/Rick?
10. Thoughts on Andrea?
11. Tell us how you really feel about Merle.
12. How do you feel about Rick?
13. Favorite pairing? Why?
14. Least favorite pairing? Why?
15. Favorite line? Why?
16. What survivor would you be 100% okay with if they were killed next episode?
17. How do you feel about Shane? Why?
18. If you’ve read the comics, do you think the show is doing them justice? If you haven’t read the comics, has the show inspired you to go read them someday?
19. On a scale of 1-10, how scary do you think the show is?
20. Has there been any specific walker that scared you the most? Why?
21. If you were bit, what would you do?
22. If you could have one person on the show as your partner during the zombie apocalypse, who would it be and why?
23. Who is the most emotionally unstable character? Why?
24. What’s your contingency plan in cast of a zombie apocalypse?
25. What Walker kill has been the best? Why?
26. Favorite scene? Why?
27. How does the Walking Dead compare to other movies/shows about zombies?
28. How long do you think you could survive in a similar situation?
29. How do you feel about Glenn? Why?
30. Least favorite episode? Why?

HAVE FUN GUYS AND GALS!!!!

The Walking Dead 281 balas

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 281

hampir setahun yang lalu D_J267 said…

Zombie movies are my favourite horror genre so I'm pretty sure I've seen every zombie movie there is and I think The Walking Dead is better in a lot of ways than a lot of them because it focuses more on the human aspect rather than wall to wall zombie kills. I wouldn't say the walking dead is my favourite, that title still belongs to Romero's Night of The Living Dead but it's right up there.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu MarlenaLovett said…
18. If you’ve read the comics, do you think the show is doing them justice? If you haven’t read the comics, has the show inspired you to go read them someday?
I have not read the comics.. But I am getting tempted to. I've never really been much of a comic reader though so I might just have to borrow it from someone I know to see if I like it.
hampir setahun yang lalu PrisonBreak08 said…
26. Favorite scene? Why?

Barn Scene
I like when they shoot all the zombies that come out of the barn
 26. kegemaran scene? Why? bangsal Scene I like when they shoot all the zombies that come out of the b
hampir setahun yang lalu clumsykee said…

There one where Daryl has to pull out his own arrow to shoot the zombie.

25. What Walker kill has been the best? Why? There one where Daryl has to pull out his own Arrow to
hampir setahun yang lalu LostPB said…

If I was by myself not very long.But if I were with a group I would say I have a chance of surviving a long time.

28. How long do anda think anda could survive in a similar situation? If I was sejak myself not very lo
hampir setahun yang lalu DarkSarcasm said…
Day 28 - How long do you think you could survive in a similar situation?

Depends on where I am/who I'm with/my current mood/how bad the zombies actually creep me out. *shrug*

If I could find a few more survivors to join, I might have a chance of surviving a while, but on my own I probably wouldn't last long.
19. On a scale of 1-10, how scary do you think the show is?
I don't think The Walking Dead is as scary as much as it is intense. I'm always on the edge of my seat while watching, but it doesn't ever keep me up at night. So, I guess, I'll say a five.
 [b]19. On a scale of 1-10, how scary do anda think the tunjuk is?[/b] I don't think The Walking Dead is
hampir setahun yang lalu Linz94 said…

I don't know.It will depends on people which I will be, how many guns we will have, blah,blah,blah. :D I don't know. I give myself 1 year - 2 years maybe less.

I didn't watch any other zombie movie except 28 days later and i think the walking dead is much better than that
Day 29 - How do you feel about Glenn? Why?

I like him. He's funny. He's willing to be used as zombie bait. ;) He cares about people, but not in an obnoxious way like some others... *cough* He's just a good guy.
 [b]Day 29 - How do anda feel about Glenn? Why?[/b] I like him. He's funny. He's willing to be used

I love Glenn.He's a very likeable person.I think he's they type of person you just can't hate.
 29. How do anda feel about Glenn? Why? [b]I Cinta Glenn.He's a very likeable person.I think he's the

I love him, he's my favourite character, he's a good guy, he'll pitch in wherever he's needed, I think it would be very hard to find something about him that's unlikeable.
20. Has there been any specific walker that scared you the most? Why?
The one from the first episode in the suit. This zombie seemed to get some of the most face time and I loved him. Actually, I'm not sure why. He was just an awesome zombie.
 [b]20. Has there been any specific walker that scared anda the most? Why?[/b] The one from the first e

He is ok. I like him, that's all. :D

If I'm by myself then not long but with other people i would survive for a long time
Day 30 - Least favorite episode? Why?

Days Gone Bye. I thought it was too slow and I don't care much for Rick. I liked it better as it went on, when they were able to spend more time with other characters.
 [b]Day 30 - Least kegemaran episode? Why?[/b] Days Gone Bye. I thought it was too slow and I don't

Days Gone Bye
I'm not really a fan of episodes that just concentrate on one person.Its better when there's more people involved.

30. Least kegemaran episode? Why? [b]Days Gone Bye[/b] I'm not really a peminat of episodes that just

I like Glenn,he's a good guy
 29. How do anda feel about Glenn? Why? I like Glenn,he's a good guy

Secrets, I didn't enjoy this episode at all it dragged a lot.
21. If you were bit, what would you do?
Well... I'd probably separate myself from any of people and lock myself in a room/closet or something. I couldn't kill myself though. I would just sit there and wait.

2x05 - "Chupacabra", because this episode was about Daryl.
22. If you could have one person on the show as your partner during the zombie apocalypse, who would it be and why?
One of my friends and school. Her and I, weirdly enough, talk about zombies a lot. I couldn't trust many people during the zombie apocalypse, but I could trust her.

"Days Gone By"

The episode is boring and it only focuses on Rick,i like him but i would like to see more people
23. Who is the most emotionally unstable character? Why?
Tough one. I have to say Lori though. She always acts on emotions first rather than thinking things through. She didn't want Rick to go back to the city, despite the fact there were more weapons there, she didn't want Carl to learn how to use a gun even though its for protection, etc, etc. Truthfully, she would make a terrible leader.
 [b]23. Who is the most emotionally unstable character? Why?[/b] Tough one. I have to say Lori though.
24. What’s your contingency plan in cast of a zombie apocalypse?
I stay in my house until I need to leave, to start. I live in a fairly rural area so I'm not going to leave unless I have to. If I do though, I'll probably travel to one of my old schools with a bow, which I am fairly practiced with.
Maybe not the best, but its definitely up there. Its my favourite, at the time. The one in episode 7x01 were the walker attacks Andrea in the bathroom and she stabs it through the eye. The scene was intense!
 [b]25. What Walker kill has been the best? Why?[/b] Maybe not the best, but its definitely up there.
26. Favorite scene? Why?
Amy dying and coming back as a zombie. I love this scene. Its so emotional for the characters and the acting is so great.. I just love it.
 [b]26. kegemaran scene? Why?[/b] Amy dying and coming back as a zombie. I [i]love[/i] this scene. Its
Most zombie movies I don't like, not because I don't like zombies - I love them - its because they mess up the zombies. I am weirdly strict about what zombie can and can't do. For example they shouldn't have superhuman strength, speed, etc. No past feelings of them as a human... I could go on. The Walking Dead has zombies I'm perfectly fine with and I love that.
Days. Just days. I would like to think I would last longer, but, truth is, I'd panic and do something stupid. I don't think I would be able to last very long.
I love Glenn. He is definitely one of my favourite characters (Daryl just barely beat him). He was a great comic relief and I think in a show this intense.
 [b]29. How do anda feel about Glenn? Why?[/b] I [i]love[/i] Glenn. He is definitely one of my favourit
"Chupacabra" from season two. It wasn't that it was a terrible episode, it just seemed to drag on a bit to long. Out of all the episode, this has to be my least favourite.
hampir setahun yang lalu smms said…
1.Favorite male character? Why?
Daryl: I really like Daryl because he can be a badass when he wants to be, but has a softer side to him. At first I thought he was going to be just like his brother, but it turns out he's not. And I think the writers did really well on his character progression.

Maggie? I actually pretty much can't stand any of the girls on the show. Maggie annoys me the least because she cant decide who she should go with. Should she stick by her father's side? Or go with the other group?

Daryl: Daryl: I really like Daryl because he can be a badass when he wants to be, but has a softer side to him. At first I thought he was going to be just like his brother, but it turns out he's not. And I think the writers did really well on his character progression.
hampir setahun yang lalu Lulu_Kururugi said…
wink
1. Favorite male character? Why?

Favorite:
Daryl Dixon

Why:
He is just so cool and awsome. a real badass. What he does and how he does it is just well, him like and its just awsome like that
 1. kegemaran male character? Why? Favorite: Daryl Dixon Why: He is just so cool and awsome. a

Favorite:
Maggie

Why:
To tell the truth, i dont really know. she is sweet and kind
 2. kegemaran female character? Why? Favorite: Maggie Why: To tell the truth, i dont really kn

Favorite:
Daryl Dixon

Why:
i know that i picked him as my fav male character too, but he just is my fav. I hope he survives till
the end of the show. He is kinda special if youd ask me.
Like a broken Angel
 3. kegemaran overall? Why? Favorite: Daryl Dixon Why: i know that i picked him as my fav male
4. Who has the best hat? Why?

Who:
Glenn

Why:
i dont know. it suits him i suppose

4. Who has the best hat? Why? Who: Glenn Why: i dont know. it Suits him i suppose
5. How do you feel about the dale/Andrew scene right before the CDC blew up?

Sad, just sad
6. Best survivor death so far? Why?

Survivor:
Daryl

why:
When he were in the forest searching for Sophie, and got hurt. I was about to think he would die.
im really happy he didnt though
7. Favorite episode? Why?

Episode:
12 season 2

Why:
alot of zombies and Daryl becomes such a badass.
and Shane dies. Never really liked him
8. What do you think Jenner whispered to Rick?

Answer:
That everyone is infected
hampir setahun yang lalu charmeddexter said…
1. Favorite male character? Why? Daryl Dixon because he is awesome.
 <b>1. kegemaran male character? Why? </b> Daryl Dixon because he is awesome.
hampir setahun yang lalu Bibi69 said…
Day One.
Favorite male character? Daryl Dixon
Why? Because he is one of the best survivors and the most skilled at anything. He has improved so much from the first time we saw him. He has his 'code' and follows it. Doesn't let anyone behind. Has honor. Is a good man. I could go on an on.
 [u][b][i]Day One.[/b][/i][/u] [b]Favorite male character?[/b] [i]Daryl Dixon[/i] [b]Why?[/b] Becaus
Day Two.
Favorite female character? Carol Peletier
Why? Because, she is the character that has improved the most during the series. She is now one of the strongest characters of the show, emotionally and physically. She has come so far from how she was when we first met her. She's gone from little mousy abused house wife afraid of everything to a warrior survivor bad-ass chick. She has a will to live that is so strong, she didn't opted out when the worst thing that can happen to a mother happened to her. She was like the mother of every children of the show. She was teaching them how to fight for survival, not only against walkers, but against humans as well, she was the only one doing that, and that paid off. She is awesome!
 [b][u][i]Day Two.[/i][/u][/b] [b]Favorite female character?[/b] [i]Carol Peletier[/i] [b]Why?[/b] B
hampir setahun yang lalu charmeddexter said…
1. Favorite male character? Why? Daryl Dixon because he is awesome.

2. Favorite female character? Why? Carol because of everything she has gone through being abused by Ed, losing Ed, losing Sophia has made her stronger and made her into one of the most important members of the group. If it wasn't for Carol Tyrese would be dead and the kids might be as well. I love badass Michonne as well but Carol is the better character.
 <b>1. kegemaran male character? Why?</b> Daryl Dixon because he is awesome. <b>2. kegemaran female c
Day Three.
Favorite overall? Carol Peletier
Why? It's always been a tie between Carol & Daryl for me. I've never been really able to choose between the two. But right now, after the first half of Season 4, my favorite character is really Carol, because she did so much in the four episodes she was in, there was so many awesome character development for her. I can't wait to see her again in the second half of Season 4. She brings so much to the show, she is such an important and a key member. So as of right now, I have to say that my favorite character is Carol Peletier.
 [b][u][i]Day Three.[/i][/u][/b] [b]Favorite overall?[/b] [i]Carol Peletier[/i] [b]Why?[/b] It's alw
Day Four.
Who has the best hat? Beth Greene
Why? Because I love her hat, it's the kind of hat that I wear during the winter, except mine is green.
 [u][i][b]Day Four.[/i][/u][/b] [b]Who has the best hat?[/b] [i]Beth Greene[/i] [b]Why?[/b] Because
Day Five.
How do you feel about the Dale/Andrea scene right before the CDC blew up? I really loved that scene. It was very emotional and beautiful. I don't take any party, I understand both side and I agree with both side. I love the fact that, you can develop a relationship like a father/daughter relationship with someone that isn't related to you, at that moment they knew each other for only a couple of months and their bond was so strong already. I know a lot of people believed that Dale was in love with Andrea, but I disagree, I truly believe that he loved her like his daughter and he just wanted to protect her the best he could. They changed a lot of things from the comics to the TV series and I think Dale & Andrea's relationship is one of the best change they made. Instead of just having them in a romantic relationship like in the comics, they changed it to another kind of relationship and I really loved their bond in the show.
 [u][i][b]Day Five.[/b][/i][/u] [b]How do anda feel about the Dale/Andrea scene right before the CDC b