The X-Files Favortie Episodes?

TEMPEBREN posted on Aug 20, 2008 at 10:13PM
Hey everyone, I know this was already a pick question but just in case your favorite episode wasn't up there we will ask again. What's your favorite X-Files episode and why?

The X-Files 18 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu TEMPEBREN said…
My favorites are Memento Mori, Milligro, and Small Potatoes, I love the first two because of the emotion in them and I love Small Pototoes because it's just so funny.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu ebathory said…
I don't know, there's so many I love, but Jose Chung's & PMPP for the humour, redux 2 for the Mulder angst, tooms & squeeze, irresistable, home cos their creepy, theirs too many to choose from...
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu STG said…
Funniest:Hollywood A.D.
Best of the"conspiracy"episodes:Tunguska­/Te­rma
Unique:all things
Yeah Tunguska/terma is one of my favourite mytharc eps I love Krycek
hampir setahun yang lalu XMaritaX said…
I don't know, there are so many good ones. I really like Extinction 1 and 2, though. And bad blood, because it's so funny.
hampir setahun yang lalu fargo123 said…
I love D.P.O. I'm not too sure why though:P And I also LOVE season 8 and 9 because it has Doggett and Reyes in it.
Ooh! And Humbug, that episode is just so cool! D.P.O is awesome too, fargo 123, whenever I get annoyed to this day I still say, "C'mon now, you're pissing me off!"
hampir setahun yang lalu Xstarbuck3X said…
my are requiem, redux, bad blood but I love all the episodes :)
hampir setahun yang lalu Spottycat said…
Triangle, x cops, hollywood A D, small potatoes, bad blood, the christmas one and clyde buckman's final repose. I like all the funny ones :)
hampir setahun yang lalu siri_soul said…
I think its All things ^^
hampir setahun yang lalu huddyislove said…
laugh
Three words, Triangle, Requiem... god I'm a shipping girl xDDD
hampir setahun yang lalu sunpac said…
Post-Modern Prometheus, Elegy, Redux/Redux II, Folie a Deux, Ice, Jose Chung's From Outer Space, Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose, Triangle, Hollywood A.D.

Jeez, I could just ramble off all the episodes. But there is a few XD
hampir setahun yang lalu xgirl101 said…
big smile
My favs r Hollywood A.D , X-Cops , Triangle , Dreamland 1 and 2 and every episode in season 7.
hampir setahun yang lalu xgirl101 said…
heart
I really like the funny ones and romantic .
hampir setahun yang lalu sophdoph42 said…
smile
Arcadia, All Things, Fire, Bad Blood, Detour, Millenium and The Unnatural
hampir setahun yang lalu sophdoph42 said…
cool
Oh actually I forgot Triangle, Redux/Redux 2, both Dreamlands, Kill Switch and Hollywood AD
hampir setahun yang lalu Cryochecked said…
I've got too many to mention but just some are Clyde Bruckman's Final Repose, Grotesque, Humbug, Nisei, Calusari, Die Hand DV, Revelations, Unruhe, The Unnatural.
Such a quality show that will stand the test of time.
hampir setahun yang lalu Michelle0862 said…
I love all the episodes, but my favorites are "Bad Blood", "Paper Clip" and "Triangle"