tinkerbell66799 All My Edits/Icons

tinkerbell66799 posted on Dec 22, 2019 at 03:01PM
Hey there~
So I thought since I've made a ton of edits/icons over the years, and it's kind of a pain to have to search through them all on this club, I thought I would post them all here for everyone to enjoy.

I'll update this every time I make a new one.

Also all of the icons will be posted in the order they were made, and I'll try to include the dates they were made too, if possible.

Enjoy~!
 hei there~ So I thought since I've made a ton of edits/icons over the years, and it's kind of a pain
last edited on Dec 22, 2019 at 03:01PM

tinkerbell66799 204 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 204

hampir setahun yang lalu tinkerbell66799 said…
(December 29, 2014)

This was the first edit I ever made!
 (December 29, 2014) This was the first sunting I ever made!
tinkerbell66799 commented…
sumber of original image: episode 18 of Fairy Tail hampir setahun yang lalu
(December 29, 2014)

Shortly after making my first edit of Natsu, I was inspired to make this one of Gray!
 (December 29, 2014) Shortly after making my first sunting of Natsu, I was inspired to make this one o
sumber of original image: episode 18 of Fairy Tail hampir setahun yang lalu
(December 29, 2014)

For my third ever edit, I decided to try making a new background. I actually did this simply by drawing on the black, and carefully going around Natsu. I remember this took a really long time to do, but it was worth it! I still like this edit a lot to this day.
 (December 29, 2014) For my third ever edit, I decided to try making a new background. I actually d
sumber of original image: episode 21 of Fairy Tail hampir setahun yang lalu
(January 24, 2015)

Almost a month after the first batch of edits, I got inspired again, and made this simple one of Yumeji from Yumekui Merry!
 (January 24, 2015) Almost a bulan after the first batch of edits, I got inspired again, and made t
sumber of original image: episode 4 of Yumekui Merry hampir setahun yang lalu
(January 24, 2015)

A super simple one of Merry. I think I should remake this one sometime in the future.
 (January 24, 2015) A super simple one of Merry. I think I should remake this one sometime in the f
sumber of original image: episode 4 of Yumekui Merry hampir setahun yang lalu
(January 25, 2015)

My first edit of a fanart, rather than a screenshot. This one would also benefit from a remake I think.
 (January 25, 2015) My first sunting of a fanart, rather than a screenshot. This one would also benefi
sumber of original image: 星空 (?) on Pixiv hampir setahun yang lalu
(January 25, 2015)

I've always liked pictures where it's all black and white except for one color, so I decided to try it with this edit of Mami! I think it turned out well!
 (January 25, 2015) I've always liked pictures where it's all black and white except for one color,
sumber of original image: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica hampir setahun yang lalu
(February 23, 2015)

Super, super simple. I hardly did anything to this one, but it still looks nice I think. I actually remade this one a while later with more effects.
 (February 23, 2015) Super, super simple. I hardly did anything to this one, but it still looks nic
sumber of original image: Black Butler Season 2 OVA hampir setahun yang lalu
(February 28, 2015)

Another black and white edit, this time of Merry. I remember being really proud of this at the time, which is interesting. I'd like to remake this one eventually.
 (February 28, 2015) Another black and white edit, this time of Merry. I remember being really prou
sumber of original image: episode 1 of Yumekui Merry hampir setahun yang lalu
(February 28, 2015)

A super pretty edit of Merry! I still love this one a lot.
 (February 28, 2015) A super pretty sunting of Merry! I still Cinta this one a lot.
sumber of original image: episode 1 of Yumekui Merry hampir setahun yang lalu
(March 7, 2015)

My first attempt at an edit of Kurumi. I remade this a little while later.
 (March 7, 2015) My first attempt at an sunting of Kurumi. I remade this a little while later.
sumber of original image: tarikh A Live season 1 hampir setahun yang lalu
(April 4, 2015)

Another edit I was really proud of at the time. I still like it, but also it'd be cool to remake it.
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 (April 4, 2015) Another sunting I was really proud of at the time. I still like it, but also it'd be
sumber of original image: Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica hampir setahun yang lalu
(May 14, 2015)

A simple edit of Kyoko. I remember struggling to work with how dark the original picture was.
 (May 14, 2015) A simple sunting of Kyoko. I remember struggling to work with how dark the original pi
sumber of original image: episode 8 of Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica hampir setahun yang lalu
(May 17, 2015)

I absolute adore this edit. It's been one of my all-time favorites I've ever made since I made it. It's actually still my avatar on a few sites. Less really is more sometimes!

This was also when started putting "hetaliansoul" on my edits, rather than "megantheepic."
 (May 17, 2015) I absolute adore this edit. It's been one of my all-time Kegemaran I've ever made s
sumber of original image: Fairy Tail OVA hampir setahun yang lalu
(May 17, 2015)

Another edit I absolutely love. It seems like May 17 was a really good day for me!
 (May 17, 2015) Another sunting I absolutely love. It seems like May 17 was a really good hari for me!
sumber of original image: Fairy Tail Official Artwork hampir setahun yang lalu
(May 17, 2015)

Unfortunately this one didn't turn out nearly as great as the two that came before it. I would love to remake this sometime, and give Levi's smile the beautiful edit it deserves.
 (May 17, 2015) Unfortunately this one didn't turn out nearly as great as the two that came before
sumber of original image: episode 2 of Attack on Titan: No Regrets hampir setahun yang lalu
(May 21, 2015)

After learning the truth about Natsu and Zeref, I was inspired to make this. This is the only edit I've ever made with this split-face thing. I still think it turned out really good, especially for a first attempt.
 (May 21, 2015) After learning the truth about Natsu and Zeref, I was inspired to make this. This i
sumber of original image: combination of two screenshots from Fairy Tail hampir setahun yang lalu
(May 22, 2015)

A black and white version of the previous edit, with the name 'Dragneel' overlaid on top.
I wish I'd made the text a bit easier to see, but other than that I still like this.
 (May 22, 2015) A black and white version of the sebelumnya edit, with the name 'Dragneel' overlaid o
sumber of original image: combination of two screenshots from Fairy Tail hampir setahun yang lalu
(May 22, 2015)

A remake of an older edit of Ciel. I think the original one turned out better, actually. I might remake this again in the future.
 (May 22, 2015) A remake of an older sunting of Ciel. I think the original one turned out better, actu
sumber of original image: Black Butler Season 2 OVA hampir setahun yang lalu
(May 23, 2015)

My first edit of Mystogan. The screenshot was really dark originally, so I did what I could.
 (May 23, 2015) My first sunting of Mystogan. The screenshot was really dark originally, so I did what
sumber of original image: episode 46 of Fairy Tail hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 6, 2015)

A simple edit of Black Rock Shooter. I definitely should have turned down the contrast a bit, but other than that it's nice. I actually made this one at a friend's house to show her how I made them.
 (June 6, 2015) A simple sunting of Black Rock Shooter. I definitely should have turned down the contr
sumber of original image: Black Rock Shooter TV Anime hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 6, 2015)

A cute edit of Haruhi. I think it'd be fun to remake this one eventually.
 (June 6, 2015) A cute sunting of Haruhi. I think it'd be fun to remake this one eventually.
sumber of original image: opening credits of Ouran High School Host Club hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 6, 2014)

A second attempt at a previous edit of Kurumi. This one turned out much better I think. I still like it a lot.
 (June 6, 2014) A saat attempt at a sebelumnya sunting of Kurumi. This one turned out much better I th
(June 6, 2015)

A black and white version of the previous edit of Kurumi.
 (June 6, 2015) A black and white version of the sebelumnya sunting of Kurumi.
(June 7, 2015)

A really nice edit of Mystogan!
 (June 7, 2015) A really nice sunting of Mystogan!
sumber of original image: episode 94 of Fairy Tail hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 7, 2015)

Another edit of Mystogan, I was kind of obsessed with him at the time, haha.
 (June 7, 2015) Another sunting of Mystogan, I was kind of obsessed with him at the time, haha.
(June 7, 2015)

An edit of Gray.
 (June 7, 2015) An sunting of Gray.
sumber of original image: Fairy Tail: Brave Guild game hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 7, 2015)

An alternate version of the previous edit of Gray, with a more subtle vignette. A good choice I think, I like this one a lot more.
 (June 7, 2015) An alternate version of the sebelumnya sunting of Gray, with a lebih subtle vignette. A g
sumber of original image: Fairy Tail: Brave Guild game hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 8, 2015)

A alternate version of the last edit of Mystogan, this time with a quote overlaid on top! It's a bit hard to read at some points, but I like the idea.
 (June 8, 2015) A alternate version of the last sunting of Mystogan, this time with a quote overlaid o
(June 8, 2015)

A cool (pun intended) edit of Gray! I still like this one, but I also think it'd be cool (pun still intended) to remake it.
 (June 8, 2015) A cool (pun intended) sunting of Gray! I still like this one, but I also think it'd be
sumber of original image: Fairy Tail, circa episode 96 hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 9, 2015)

A final edit of Mystogan, thus ending the Mystogan obsession. Maybe I'll make more edits of him in the future!
 (June 9, 2015) A final sunting of Mystogan, thus ending the Mystogan obsession. Maybe I'll make lebih
sumber of original image: episode 46 of Fairy Tail hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 9, 2015)

A super cute edit of both Natsus! I like this one a lot.
 (June 9, 2015) A super cute sunting of both Natsus! I like this one a lot.
sumber of original image: mayuyuson tumblr's sunting of a Fairy Tail DVD cover hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 10, 2015)

A simple edit of Lucy. Can you tell I was kind of obsessed with Fairy Tail around this time? XD
 (June 10, 2015) A simple sunting of Lucy. Can anda tell I was kind of obsessed with Fairy Tail around
sumber of original image: episode 73 of Fairy Tail hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 10, 2015)

An edit of Edo-Lucy. This one actually took quite a long time for something that looks so simple. For some reason I remember that I was on the phone with my friend while making this.
 (June 10, 2015) An sunting of Edo-Lucy. This one actually took quite a long time for something that 1
sumber of original image: 7th opening credits of Fairy Tail hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 10, 2015)

At last! A break from Fairy Tail! Here's an edit I adore of Nessa from Fractale. Definitely among my favorites.
 (June 10, 2015) At last! A break from Fairy Tail! Here's an sunting I adore of Nessa from Fractale. D
sumber of original image: Fractale hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 16, 2015)

Another Fractale edit, this time of Phryne. I don't like this one very much honestly.
 (June 16, 2015) Another Fractale edit, this time of Phryne. I don't like this one very much honest
sumber of original image: episode 1 of Fractale hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 17, 2015)

Back to Fairy Tail for a sec. Here's an edit of Natsu that I think turned out pretty cool.
 (June 17, 2015) Back to Fairy Tail for a sec. Here's an sunting of Natsu that I think turned out pret
sumber of original image: first opening credits of Fairy Tail OVA hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 21, 2015)

An super HQ edit of Rin and Shiemi! I still absolutely love this one. Remaking it might be cool, though!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
 (June 21, 2015) An super HQ sunting of Rin and Shiemi! I still absolutely Cinta this one. Remaking it
sumber of original image: Blue Exorcist official artwork hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 21, 2015)

A pretty edit of Tohka! If I were ever to remake this, I'd change the background. That weird brown color is not cute.
 (June 21, 2015) A pretty sunting of Tohka! If I were ever to remake this, I'd change the background.
sumber of original image: episode 1 of tarikh A Live hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 22, 2015)

A pretty cool edit of Lucifer! I still quite like this one.
 (June 22, 2015) A pretty cool sunting of Lucifer! I still quite like this one.
sumber of original image: The Devil is a Part-Timer episode 4 hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 24, 2015)

One of my favorite edits I've ever made. I just adore this one.
 (June 24, 2015) One of my kegemaran edits I've ever made. I just adore this one.
sumber of original image: Blue Exorcist official artwork hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 27, 2014)

I was in a bit of a Blue Exorcist craze at the time. I think this one could have turned out a bit better, but it still looks nice.
 (June 27, 2014) I was in a bit of a Blue Exorcist craze at the time. I think this one could have t
(June 27, 2015)

A really nice edit of Sting that I still love a lot.
 (June 27, 2015) A really nice sunting of Sting that I still Cinta a lot.
sumber of original image: Fairy Tail episode 174 hampir setahun yang lalu
(June 30, 2015)

A simple but really nice edit of Clain, thus completing the Fractale trio.
 (June 30, 2015) A simple but really nice sunting of Clain, thus completing the Fractale trio.
sumber of original image: Fractale official artwork sejak Hidari hampir setahun yang lalu
(July 1, 2015)

This one is probably my worst edit. I remember having a very clear image in my head, and when I tried to replicate it, I was so disappointed. This one definitely needs a remake.
 (July 1, 2015) This one is probably my worst edit. I remember having a very clear image in my head
sumber of original image: Fairy Tail episode 123 hampir setahun yang lalu
(July 3, 2015)

After feeling really discouraged after that last disaster of an edit, I wasn't sure if this one would turn out any good, but lo and behold, this beauty appeared! I was insanely proud of this one at the time, and it really restored my confidence in making edits! I still like this one a lot.
 (July 3, 2015) After feeling really discouraged after that last disaster of an edit, I wasn't sure
sumber of original image: Fairy Tail episode 183 hampir setahun yang lalu
(July 3, 2015)

Confidence fully restored, I decided to make this simple edit of Maou. Nothing really special about it, but it still looks nice I think!
 (July 3, 2015) Confidence fully restored, I decided to make this simple sunting of Maou. Nothing real
sumber of original image: The Devil is a Part-Timer episode 2 hampir setahun yang lalu
(July 4, 2015)

Another one I really just do not like. This was meant to go with a previous edit, the one of Sting, but it just looks really bad, especially compared to that one. I might try to tackle this one again some day.
 (July 4, 2015) Another one I really just do not like. This was meant to go with a sebelumnya edit, t
sumber of original image: Fairy Tail episode 174 hampir setahun yang lalu
(July 7, 2015)

Another really cool edit of Rin, to go with the one from a few weeks before. Not quite as cool as its predecessor, but still one I really love.
 (July 7, 2015) Another really cool sunting of Rin, to go with the one from a few weeks before. Not qu
(July 7, 2015)

This one didn't turn out how I imagined, but still not bad. Might have to remake this one some day.
 (July 7, 2015) This one didn't turn out how I imagined, but still not bad. Might have to remake th