Titanic Which Titanic deleted scenes do anda know?

ded99 posted on Jun 08, 2011 at 07:52PM

Titanic 5 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu titanicfan01 said…
big smile
where rose runs into her room and lets her hair down and flips out. thats pretty much it haha
hampir setahun yang lalu LifesGoodx3 said…
smile
The Shooting Star - That one happens to be my favorite.

The alternate ending, when Rose is not alone when she throws the Heart of the Ocean into the water.

Also, when Cal thinks he found Rose once they reach America.

hampir setahun yang lalu titanicfreak96 said…
crying
Here's the ones I know by heart that first come to mind: 1)The Scene where Cal gives the gun to Lovejoy and says if he can get the diamond he can keep it, Jack ends up kicking his freaking butt; that's why you see Lovejoy all bloody when he is leaning against the rail when Titanic splits and he dies.
2) The Scene where Jack and Rose see a shooting star while coming back from 3rd class party. I personally think they should have left this in because it's a sweet scene and the last line that Rose says before saying bye is "Something I can't have".
3) When Rose and Jack kiss in the boiler room. :D
 Here's the ones I know sejak hati, tengah-tengah that first come to mind: 1)The Scene where Cal gives the gun to Lovej
hampir setahun yang lalu qwert2011 said…
big smile
The Shooting Star - That one happens to be my favorite.
link
link
link
link
hampir setahun yang lalu titanicviolin27 said…
I know quite a few. They include: The Jack/Lovejoy fight in the sinking dining room, the wireless guys abandoning their post, Guggenheim and JJ Astor saying farewell, Cora's death, Jack telling a guy in the water to stay away from the big door Rose's floating on, the extended scene of the Carpathia's rescue, the shooting star, breaking into first class, being the first, Roses' freakout, and some others...