Tokio Hotel What people think about Tokio Hotel....

TKfan1982 posted on Dec 27, 2011 at 07:16AM
I want you to tell me what you really think about Tokio Hotel. You can tell me anything you want about Tokio Hotel. You can tell me which one is favorite and why. You can tell what makes you mad about people say about Tokio Hotel. Anything you want...

Does anyone like when you go and look for pictures of Tokio Hotel and you find pictures that are Photoshop (Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav's faces or heads on other bodies) or anything like that?

This is what I think about Tokio Hotel...They are really smart and talented guys. Their music has such meaning to each song. Music touches everyone in different ways when you listen to it. I love listening to Tokio Hotel because it takes my mind off of the crazy things that i think about or whatever I'm stressed out about. It doesn't matter how old you are when you listening to these guys. After listening to just one song of theirs, I couldn't stop listening to them. Then you start listening to every other song that they have. And then, you fall in love with the guys. You start buying every CD, every DVD..well, You try getting almost everything that they have cause you've became the biggest fan just like everyone else. Tokio Hotel are so amazing. There's nothing wrong with that. You know that you a fan..A true fan.

Tokio Hotel 4 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu theonlyking said…
Tokio hotel is one of the most talented and the awesomest bands to me. I love them all, Bill, Tom, Georg and Gustav. THey are not only very talented musicians but also wonderful persons, fun-loving and sweet. When u listen to their songs u become a humanoid lol they take you far away. once u listen to them u love them. They are judged by many people, but it doesn't matter because they're amazing. I'll always love them
 Tokio hotel is one of the most talented and the awesomest bands to me. I Cinta them all, Bill, Tom, Ge
hampir setahun yang lalu TKfan1982 said…
Yes, you do become a Humanoid when you listen to their music. You kinda forget what you are doing at the moment and your mind wonders off where you wish you could be...having a nice conversation with all the guys, asking so many questions that you have for them. Pretty much just hanging out with them. That would be a dream come true there. :) These guys don't let anything get in their way. They basically don't let anything keep them down unless it's dealing with family. And even that can be hard. Tokio Hotel have made it so far and they are still coming out with more music and more stuff for their fans. These are 4 amazing guys that work so hard to get where they are now and they are not stopping because they have so many fans of all ages that believe in them and that is what keeps them going because the fans love their music and love them as well. Tokio Hotel Rocks!
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu tokiohotel1414 said…
heart
yeah me too tkfan1982. whenever i listen to them, everything else in the world shuts down and im in my own world where im talking to them, and having the time of my life. if i have any problems-i listen to tokio hotel-when im happy-i listen to tokio hotel- when im sad-i listen to tokio hotel. whatever emotion, im listening to toki hotel they make me feel great and nothing can change that. tokio hotel will ALWAYS the be the best!!!
 yeah me too tkfan1982. whenever i listen to them, everything else in the world shuts down and im in m
hampir setahun yang lalu TKfan1982 said…
wink
I'm proud to be an Tokio Hotel Alien. I'm always listening to Tokio Hotel no matter what i am doing. I'm pretty much in my own Humanoid City when listening to them. They have so much meaning to their songs and you really have to listen and pay attention to what they sing about. It only takes one song for you to start liking, well, loving Tokio Hotel. That's what happened to me. It took one song and then I was hook on Tokio Hotel. Now, I can't get enough of Tokio Hotel. It doesn't matter if the song is English or German. It's still amazing music to my ears. These guys are amazing. They are talented. I straight up love listening to Tokio Hotel. You know, when you listen to Tokio Hotel more and more, the more and more you fall in love with the guys even more. I got the BTK app for my smartphone. OMG, It's amazing. You get to talk to Bill and Tom directly. I love it. You can also check BTKAPP.com to see everything that they are doing. You can listen and watch the videos that they post. You read everything that other Aliens post including you own and then you get answers from Bill and Tom. It's exciting.