Total Drama All-Stars Rank Episodes As They Appear.

tyndsayfan4141 posted on Sep 18, 2013 at 03:11AM
Here is mine for episodes 1 & 2

Ep.1
This episode was too rushed and not well done. I was shocked to see Alejandro come out of the robot suit that early. Jo and Duncan forming a bit of a friendship? Didn't see that coming. The villains won this challenge thanks to Alejandro. However, the wrong person went home this episode, Lindsay (spoilers). You would expect this out of me because I am a big TylerxLindsay fan (Tyndsay). But like me, and others in the TD community, we think the wrong person went home.

Rating, 5.5/10

Ep.2
This episode was much better than the last. We get to see more of Courtney's perfectionist side, and see how her teammates were handling her. The episode was a bit rushed due to mike's new personality however. We see how Alejandro has been getting used to him not being able to feel his legs after being crammed in a robot for a year. In the end, the heroes won due to lightning clumsiness, so he was sent down the flush of shame (thank goodness).

Rating 8/10

What do you think?

Total Drama All-Stars 3 balas

Click here to write a response...
hampir setahun yang lalu Tdwtrockz said…
ep 1.
I thought it was ok......I really like the part where the villians were like talking about "being a team" and then they had photos laughing with like fire in the background :P
oh and also the part when alejandro came out....
oh and also the part where chris was in jail :"i made him(chef) from a cashew" LOOL dont judge me
i thought it was a pretty dumb idea to have lindsay leave 1st....
and I didn't really really like the challenge idea...well just th diving part...it was less entertaining than the one in season 1...and I THOUGH COURTNEY HAD A CONDITION THAT WOULDN"T LET HER JUMP but oh well
i give it a 8.0000001/10

ep 2.
I actually really liked it....but i didn't like the lightning part....
again i thought the challenge was kind of boring..
but i really liked the part where the showed the villians in the spa hotel and the aleheather moments
it was also funny how scott tried to mess with the other team
oh and the part where mikes new personality comes
i give it a 8.5/10

ep.3
There were no aleheather moments D:
I like how they finally showed what evil mike can do
i thought the challenge was cool and even though i'm a duncney fan I have to say the gwuncan moments were cute <3
I thought it was super unpredictable that duncan and courtney switched teams and I REALLY want to see what happens next xD
I give it a um...... 8.6/10
wow im pretty harsh ^_^

ep.4
Well....SCOTTNEY?? like wth ok...
its sweet how alejandro takes heather spot....but sam got voted off just because he wanted food...
the challenge was ok....

ep 5.
Ugh...I really liked how heather pretended to be harmed by the moon...
im kinda scared because I really don't want zoey and mike to break up..
I really liked the part where scott was passing the bridge..
it was really sweet of gwen to protect courtney..
oh and it was sweet when al saved heather <3
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu tyndsayfan4141 said…
Episode 3

This episode was better than 1 and 2 combined. I liked the paintball episode in TDI, so I obviously liked this one. Only question, have the producers lost their minds? I mean, switching Duncan to the heroes team. I honestly think this was a bad idea, but I guess it gives a plot twist. I kind of wanted Jo to go further than episode 3, but I guess we will have to deal with it. We get to see Zoey's mad skills again, so that was pretty interesting to watch. We get to see more of evil mike. From what I have concluded, I can see that evil mike hates technology, if you think of it.

Rating, 9/10
hampir setahun yang lalu tyndsayfan4141 said…
Ep. 4

After episode 3, the series took a bit of a nose dive in the wrong direction. I think the whole ScottxCourtney thing went pretty well. I like how they try to hide it, like Gwen did in TDWT. However, even though we can clearly see a relationship between Scott and Courtney, I still know a bit that deep down, Courtney still likes Duncan. In the end, Sam was sent home due to hiding leftover pancake in case he was sent to Boney Island again. So the intended audience, 7-12 year old boys, I think were sad to see him leave. But I am a bit glad that he left. I thought he had little to no purpose in this season.

Rating: 6/10