Total Drama Island Fancharacters Hiking/camp trip RP

jadore_renard posted on Jul 25, 2011 at 01:52PM
Okay, this has most likely already been done, but this RP takes place on a group camping trip in the middle of no where.

Edit: the location has been decided, they in Golden Ears provincial park in Vancouver, British Columbia ^^

I'm not sure the exact location, but it will be some place in Canada... That means that the forests have a crap load of pine trees... Not that you guys needed to know that or anything.. (sorry I'm babbling) It also means that there is not any tropical animals or plants. They'd die because of the climate, so just keep that in mind ^^

Rules:
-use proper grammar and full sentences.
-there are no canon characters from Total Drama or ANY other tv, book, video game, etc.
-no godmodding unless you have express permission from someone to use their characters.
-Relationships are allowed, just make sure that the other person agrees with the pairing.

-you may use as many ocs as you like, as long as you can keep track of them

'Tis all. Enjoy the RP C:
last edited on Jul 25, 2011 at 02:38PM

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 180 balas

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 151-180 of 180

hampir setahun yang lalu T-RP-A said…
(xDDD
awe alright Tappy
lol I'm the same way xD)

Keith: *smirks, slight blush (yey for oocness xD). chuckles* Ah ah, I'm sure it is impossible *closes his eyes to resume meditating*

(Nyeh, it's a good thing for Theo that Keith isn't very big on commitment either xDDD)
hampir setahun yang lalu jadore_renard said…
(xD I jusr realised that because I got up at nine thirty, I only got five hours of sleep. Ooops ^^;)

Theo: *does the same... But gets bored really quickly, so he opens one eye and stares at Keith leeringly* (xD Otheo... Y U No meditate properly? ...tsk...tsk.)
(XD same here, went to sleep at like 3 got up at like 8)

Keith: *meditating? XD sligjt smirk. Guessing that Theo has gotten bored xD. Chuckles a bit*
Theo: *unable to stand still, start playing with a stick* So uh, 'ow long does 'dis usually go on for?
Keith: *chuckles. Opens his eyes and leans back* We can stop if you'd like *sighs* This place is starting to seem a bit less relaxing and a bit more boring
Theo: *Theo stretches his arms before leaning back on his elbows* Well at least the view is nice *lazy smile* (innuendo was totally intended there xD ...When is it not with Theo? tsk tsk, such a manwhore.)
Keith: *glances at him smirks a bit* Ah, suppose I agree. I must say Theo-kun, your company is quite enjoyable *chuckles*
---
Cori: oh I dunno, he might suddenly have one of his little man period moments and KILL US!

Matt: *cutely holding the hatchet xD pleased (rare moment xD)*

(you suuuck, keithie xD)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
Ced: He can take his pent up frustrations out on the logs ^^ *thinks for a second* Hey Bryce, I think it would be better for you not to come over here as long as the hatchet is in Matt's possession.
----
Theo: Like wise... Tell me, are you always 'dis formal? hmmm? I find it... intriguin' *sitting up a bit more leering luridly again *

Matt: !!! *smiriks, innocent eyes* Oh no, please come over and show me how to use it Bryce-nee-san ^^#
Cori: O_O *hides behind Cedric* Alright, if he has to go through ceddy and the douche, I'll have time to run... (xDDD)
=====
Keith: Hmm? O.O *chuckles and runs a hand through his bangs* You're actually not the first person ask that question, though it's been a while, heh ^^; I suppose I can't help it *shrugs* I'm told that my speech lightens up a bit when I'm stressed or acting devious *chuckles at his comment* I never really notice

(Waaah, one of the rare moments I find you cute again keith =w= <3)
(Keith is always cute to me >w< <3)

Theo: ...I wouldn't mind seeing you act deviously some time soon, non? (You just cannot respond to something without being a perv, can you Gravois? -.-)
----
Ced: *mock gasp* a human shield? Is that all I am to you?

Bryce: Wow, he's even more idiotic than I thought... You swing it, it cuts wood. Need me to spell it out any better for you Raggedy Anne? *goes back to playing with is iPod
Cori: N-No, of course not Cedd- ^^; *sees Matt's look* Y-yeah, yeah you are o_o;;;

Matt: *using all of his will power not to kill Bryce at that moment xD (He's so "evil" and sadistic that he probably would o_o *huggles bryce protectively*)* P-please, come demonstrate? *smiling innocently using a lot of effort xD* I-It would mean a lot, I'm sorry for the way I treated you... *looking down at his feet with fake guilt* I have you now. I'll mount your emo-head on my wall you son-of-a-bitch, then I'll sell the rest of you on the black market for 10 dollars after letting strange people have their way with it for 5... That's all you're worth... (xDDD)
====
Keith: *winks* You'll have to try a bit harder, it takes a bit more for me to get there *chuckles* (you perverted hippie...)

(xDDD believe it or not, Matt used to be my favorite oc xDDD)
Bryce: The hell do I care? It's not my fault you some perverted fantasy about me teaching you to cut wood. (that's not hard to believe because Matt is amazing xD it's so fun rping as mean people xD)

Ced: *chuckles* Nah, I don't think Matt'll do anything, but cut wood (Ceddy you put too much trust in people)
----
Theo: Well, I guess I 'ave my work cut out for me 'den *grin*
Cori: I'm not so sure ¬¬

Matt: You poor damn fool *begins to smirk a bit, total anime anger mark popping up everywhere moment xD* I'll kill him....

Cori: *jumps out from behind Ced and grabs him from behind, holding him back* M-mattie, you little brat!!! Keith!!! Where are you!? DDDX

Matt: I swear to god I'll kill him!!! DDDX I'll cut off his -blank- and stick it on his head! >XO Damn you, Cori, let me go or I swear I'll kill you too! Then I'll feed you to the mountain lions! *totally serious xD*

Cori: Keith!!! Ceddy, get the hatchet away from him! DX

Matt: *shouting, cursing loudly, saying things that no 14 year old should ever say xD*

Ayumi: *jaw drops a bit, covers her ears* N-no! I'm pure, I'm PURE! DDDX
====
Keith: *chuckles. hears the commotion, looks over and sweat drops* Perhaps if ignore the problem it will go away? *sighs* Honestly, it's like I'm their father u.u'

(Keith: Mommy
Lexi: Daddy
Shane: Bad influence uncle
Matt: Evil youngest son
Cori: rebellious daughter xDDD)
(Ayumi XDDDD *rofl*)

Theo: Well maybe daddy needs a break from the family... *seductive wink* (Did I actually just make him say that? oh god, what's wrong with me? xD)
----
Ced: Matt calm down! We all know Bryce isn't easy to get along with... Acting this way is what he wants you to do! *trying to get the hatchet without getting himself killed*

Bryce: *smirks, enjoying the reaction he got*

(is it bad I instantly though 'unicorn :D' when Matt made his threat? xD That would be a disturbing unicorn xD)
Keith: *smirks raising his eyebrow a bit* Oh? Maybe I do, what did you have in mind?
(Me: *smacking him* GO SAVE THEM! XD)
====
Matt: *turns to glare at him* Shut up you damn h- mmmmeheme

Cori: *covering his mouth sweat dropping* H-heh, you really don't want to know what he was going to call you ^^;;; *knows matt well enough* (xD)

Matt: -.-# *bites her hand causing her to let go*

Cori: OW, you little-!!! *holding her hand wincing*

(XDDDDDD Oh dear god!)
Kurt: *all the colour has drained from his face* R-run Bryce! *eyes widened, worried about his cousin*

Bryce: I'm not scared of some ginger kid with an anger management problem.

Ced: *looking a little taken aback and then a bit sad, still trying to grab the hatchet* (he doesn't take people insulting him very well... even if he didn't hear most of it xD)
----
Theo: *leaning in a bit more* what ever you want (Theo... Why did I even make you? He makes me feel uncomfortable every time I make him say anything xD)
(Poor ceddy T^T
*smacks matt repeatedly* xD)

Matt: *holding it out of his reach, trying to push cedric back with his foot, not at all moved by seeing him hurt* My god, stop already dammit! I just want to cut off an arm, is that better!? You frickin annoying-

Cori: Mattie! *holding his video game over the fire*

Matt: *eyes widen in horror. drops the hatchet. eyes narrow* You wouldn't dare...

Cori: *grinning*

(I haven't used Matt in a while so it's kinda hard to play him lately xD
Superiority Complex + Violent + hot-headed + somehow mildly mature + very dirty mouth = Tay explosion xDDD)
====
Keith: *smirks* It's up to you, I'm in your care, Theo-kun

(*hitting head against the wall* 8///C
I feel uncomfortable reading and replying xDDDD)
( I couldn't reply to this forum for a while because my brother wouldn't go away. I didn't want to deal with the awkwardness of him reading this stuff over my shoulder xD)

Cedric: *quickly grabs the hatchet* Okay Cori you were right *wide eyed*

Bryce: *holding in laughter as he turns his music back up*
---

Theo: *grins* 'den don't worry, I take very good care of my patients(?wut) (Ima kill you Gravois Dx Stop making things so dman awkward)

(That's like a perfect character combination though XD I love Mattykins. That is what I'm calling him from now on... As long as he doesn't have a hatchet ^^;)
(xDDD I know how that is)

Cori: *smirking* Of course I was
Matt: *glaring at her, dark aura* I will personally make your life a living hell. Everyday you will wake up and cry because you did not die in your sleep. When I finally do kill you, it will be slow and painful. I will poke each of your eyes with a sewing needle repeatedly after forcing you to watch The lion king 2 and Twilight twenty-eight times. They will be the last things you will ever see. I will force you to listen to Justin Bieber songs before stabbing pencils into your ears, pushing them in every once in a while as I continue the torture. I will then cut off all of your toes, then the feet. I will make small yet painful glass cuts on every inch of your body and poor hot boiling cheese on them. I will-

Cori: S-stop, already! DX *fetal position* Make him stop! DDDX The stare, and the threats, AND THE STARE.

Matt: Give me my game and I will not torture you T.T Hell, I won't even kill Bryce with the hatchet *glances at cedric* Which I could easily get back* u.u I've realized that there's no use arguing with pathetic fools. *looks to Bryce with a blank expression* I'll just kill him in his sleep as all of you dream peacefully.
=====
Keith: *slight smirk... leaning forward slightly?* (XDDDDD
*head-desk* just get it over with, Theo! I'm going to explode from the awkwardness XDDDD)
(...is it strange to by fangirling Mattykins as he says this? xD)

Kurt:*looks petrified, believing everything Matt's saying*
----
Theo: *kisses him* (There, at least now there is no pervy lines XD)
(poor kurt xDDDD
Yes Tappy, very strange.... *also somehow fangirling over him xDDD*)

Cori: Take it, just take iiiiit! DDDx *tosses him the game*

Matt: *keith voice xD* Arigato, Cori-chaaan *smirking evilly as he huggles his game xD*
======
Keith: *kissing him back* (I still feel awkward for some reason xDDDDD I've rped yaoi/slash/couples kissing in general before but I still do xD It must be Theo xDDDD)
Kurt: *still terrified* I-I want to go home

Bryce: Stop whining Kurt. Go make me a sandwich.

Ced: *has kind of a worried expression* Rrright then... I'm going to go hide this where you know who won't get it (He's not voldemort Ceddy -.-') *starts to walk away*
---
Theo:*puts his hands on either side of his face* (I'm going to make Ced walk in on them... that expression makes no sense because they're outside... XD)

(Theo is an awkward muffin... Everything becomes awkward, just as soon as he steps into a room. I think it's because I based him on Zevran xD pervy/smexi spanish elves ftw)

(ohgosh, do it xD
Pfft, bryce telling Kurt to make him a sandwich xD
That was actually one of Mat's first sentences to "Richie-Rich"/Shane xD)

Matt: *happily playing his game*
Cori: *nods* G-good idea >.> *still a bit shaken up after THE MATT STARE. xDDD*

Keith: *kissing him deeper because he's a bad hippie >.<;;;*
(xD)

Cedric: *walks across the camp site looking for a place to put the hatchet* maybe in the cooler...? No, he likes to eat, doesn't he? *turns around and drops the hatchet in surprise, seeing Keith and Theo* Gaaaaah! *eyes widen, face turning bright red*

Theo: *pulls away, looking up at Ced sheepishly*
Keoth: *also pulls away. starts chuckling at Cedric's face* Well *get's up stretching a bit* I think we've emotionally damaged enough people for the day *smirks at theo, salute's lazily... again xD* See you around, Theo-kun *looks to Cedric chuckling again, pats him an the back* Nice to meet you ^^ *walks off*

(I will now forever feel weird using keith...
xDDDD joking)
Ced: *mouth agape, eye twitching slightly, emotionally scarred forever*

Theo: If you would have liked to join Cedric, you should have simply asked instead there with your mouth hanging open *evil grin*

Ced: what no >,< *face is very red*

Theo: But that blush says yes *wink, laughing evilly*

Ced: I hate you -.- *still looking very embarrassed*
(XDDDDD I now support Ced x Theo [shot])
(xD major crack couple that's probably never going to happen xD I feel like that's just fan service in the making)
(fanservice ftw =w= <33333333333333)
(xD)