Total Drama Island Fancharacters TDI hunger games (if u signed up)

smartone123 posted on Jan 15, 2011 at 02:38PM
GOOD LUCK. THERE WILL BE SPICAL DROP OFFS!
 GOOD LUCK. THERE WILL BE SPICAL DROP OFFS!

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 138 balas

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 138

hampir setahun yang lalu smartone123 said…
nina crept as silently as she could scared and angry that she was taken from her mother.who came up with putting capitol children in any way! (plez if u kill a person tell them first thx)
last edited hampir setahun yang lalu
hampir setahun yang lalu jadore_renard said…
Talia took a deep breath as she raised up into the stadium, hoping that it would crush the increasing amount of fear and panic she felt building up inside of her.

Suddenly she was in the middle of the stadium. She could see the other tributes in front of her, the cornucopia... Then the gong sounded. She dashed away from the cornucopia, grabbing a small bag and a spear. Her one goal was to get away from the careers. She had said some pretty nasty things to them in the training grounds and really didn't want to run into them here.
smile
she manage to grab a bag with some food and a filter.luck for her she really fast.She remembered liking that Talia girl maybe me and her could jion up and take out the careers.
Talia runs until she is completely and utterly winded. she positions herself behind a group of trees hoping that it will help hide her from anyone who might have followed her.

Talia slumps to the ground clutching her spear in one hand. She decides to check to see what is in her bag. She opens it to find trail mix, iodine, an empty water skin, a pair of gloves and some steal wire. Not what she was hoping for, but it's better than nothing
she sees her from her hiding place she could kill her but she waits from the tree and watches as she rummages trough her stuff
 she sees her from her hiding place she could kill her but she waits from the pokok and watches as she
Talia hears branches rustling and snaps her head up to see what it is. Unable to see if anyone is in the tree, she stands in a defensive position clutching her spear.
she decides to make her an ally.she trowns down some beef jerky
Talia was prepared for a fight, so when a piece of beef jerky was thrown out of the tree, she was taken aback.

Grasping it in her hand, she reluctantly sniffed it. Was it poisoned or did the person in the tree want to ally with her. She decided to place the beef jerky in her pack, but also place her spear on the ground to show the person she wasn't going to fight. Clearing her throat Talia greets the other tribute. "Hello?"
she swinged down and was in front of her"hi im nina i saw u and wanted to be allies?u seem like a girl id be one with."the girl looked startled so she waited for her to get her breath back
hampir setahun yang lalu TDIFan960 said…
Rene Got a Backpack with food, water, wepons, and a Map. What they didn't know was she was wacthing them very closly hinden in the bush. Great Rene thought two other allies. Maybe Rene could join them ... or kill them. Rene Had a Dager ready in her hand. She draw back I Should Not. How am i going to make them my Ally's If i kill them. Rene Climb up the Tree. Ready to kill they don't know it but if any other person comes. She is ready to kill them she is there Silent guard wacth them. But she is Ready to fight if they go againat her.
i her head she was going over other alies .that Rene girl creepied her out.also she was weird everyone tought she was heatless because sje a capitol.she waited .
Talia looked at the girl standing in front of her. Was this a trick? Maybe the careers had sent her to lead her into some sort of ambush... She tried to think back to the lunches and training sessions. No she remembered Nina. She hadn't spoken to the careers. Besides she seemed nice from her interview.

Talia took a deep breath before nodding and saying alright, I'm talia.

Suddenly there seemed to be a slight change in the lighting in the forest. The sun hadn't gone don yet, it wouldn't for hours yet. Something about the tree above them had changed for it to cast more of a shadow... okay, I think we should move on. We need to find water talia said clutching her spear.
Rene looked out to the sky missing her family. She wondered if any one Know she was here. She Quickly looked to the side seeing some Meat to kill. She climb down and kill it she turns See to see this nina girl Looking at her wide eyed. He reamber ever thinks I am Heartless. I Had my dager Tight in my hand If she going to start a fight so am i. I Clumed up the tree as fast as i could up there a can throw is i need to.
"Hello"
"You Must think i am going to kill you" I said in a strong voice.
Talia jumped and went into a defensive position at the sound of the girl's voice. She looked at her face trying to remember who this tribute was. She couldn't place the district, so she held her ground.

"why would I think other wise? It's what we're all here for" she said not trying to conceal the suspicion in her voice
"I Know that is what we are here for." I said
"But I Think i will not. For some time now I have been wacthing you two." I said Giving them the Turkey i killed.
"I have Pleaty of food."
I Know in my heart my mom wacthing is is think i am so dumb giving them my food. District 5 is not a hape place.. well for my family... I Climbing up higher up the tree.
we all walked away.she seemed to really like them so she went on.she smelled something it made her wozzy."poisiness gas!"and held her breath
Rene look and saw every one saying "POISNESS GAS" she held her breath and Climb up fast and Reambered Them. I have very strong lungs. I when down wacthing them. Please don't let the cannon go off i said to my self. Please.
she jump up like a squirrl and climbed up so fast she was a blur
She wacthed her. Smiling Rene climb as high as she could to the very top of the tree were there is still some fresh air and breated.
Talia looked up at the two tributes in the trees. "uh guys, how do we know that the gas doesn't rise?"
She decided she'll try her luck in the ground. Covering her face with her jacket, she got into a position where she was as close to the ground as possible.
she dicided to help a friend she slid and did the same."lets go"in a muffled voice and crawled with her
Rene Hold her breate again. And when back down wacthing she know sooner or later that the gas is going to go right? I Hope so.
She Really Hold her sponsers would send her a gas mask or some thing. She didn't really need it but she could give it to some one. She climb up again looked and show some part of the forest with out the gas.
Wow she thought she when down to them and motion "Like go over there." She know that it would go over there to but the would have a few mins of fresh air over there.
she sees the girl wave her arms the other ways so she nods and heads that way
(night)
We get there. Everyone Breating in the air. Looks like it gone. For Now. I Look in my back pack more beef jerky. I Gave ever one some.
"I Would Sleep in the trees. If i were you. But if you like the ground. Stay."
I Climb up and sit on a branch look up at the stars.
hampir setahun yang lalu TroyLemers2 said…
i am far away from ever one i far as i can be and built and fair and get my kill for the morning and roast it i don't think and one can see the smoke
Talia takes the piece of beef jerky and also shares some of the trail mix from her pack with everyone.

"tomorrow we need to find some water. We won't last long without it." She declared. "And if we can I might be able to catch us something decent to eat. Coming from district four does have its advantages"

Soon the exhaustion set in and Talia found herself drifting off to sleep with her spear still clutched in her hand.
Rene pack the food and save it for tommorow. She got her knive in her hand. Waiting for everone to sleep. Think about the day. Soon she herself feel asleep.
she is very tired and is wondering wear Erin went,her other tribute she is very deadly so she decided to convince the others."guys can we find Erin she should be here or she kill us all"
Rene wake up and heared what she had saided.
"Ok. Tommorow right Now we need our sleep.
As soon as that rene climb higher up the tree and sit. Think about her family.
she nods and wondered if her mom would even care if she was here she could feel herself cry so she mumbled about going hunting and took the bow and set off
Rene noded looking in to the sky. Then fell sound asleep.
she caught a wild turkey and a few rat squirrl things when she heard a rustle and a district 9 person attack her and with a swift slice she killed her,and heard a boom and shuddered.
hampir setahun yang lalu dxarmy423 said…
(So what is this about?)
(Hello????)
(This is a RP based off of the Hunger Games book series. It takes place in the future. North America was hit by a bunch of different disasters and Canada and the US fell apart. The remaining people living throughout North America began to fight over the land. Eventually things settled down and a country called Panem was established. In this country there was one capital city and thirteen different districts which supplied the capital with everything they need. The District people eventually got fed up with living in poverty and being exploited while the Capital got everything, so they rebelled. The Capital ended crushing the rebellion and completely destroying district thirteen. Now as punishment for the rebellion, the people of each district are expected to send two kids between the ages of 12-18, a girl and a boy to go into an arena and slaughter each other. That's where this RP takes place (: )
Talia awoke very early the next morning, feeling stiff from sleeping on the ground all night. It was no surprise that she hadn't received any gifts from sponsors. With her horrid opening ceremonies costume, her embarrassing interview with Caesar, and her measly six received in the private training session. Besides, her mentor, Annie Cresta had completely lost it upon arriving in the Capital. Talia had never watched Annie's Hunger Games, but she could imagine they must have been horrible for how much they've affected her.

Sitting up and grabbing her pack, Talia looked over to see Rene was still asleep. Would it be safe to leave her here while she went fishing? With a sigh she put her pack down and decided to wait. It wouldn't be fair to desert her, besides it might be easier to have help while looking for some water.
( I think that Smartone wanted people to sign up here: link before they started rping and this takes place in wilderness in the middle of no where inside an arena. I don't think there'd be a gas station there. It's probably a lot more difficult if you haven't read the books...)
(Well the RP is for that sign up :/ This isn't my Rp, so I can't really do anything about it either way. I don't mean to be rude, but why do you want to RP here if you know nothing about the series? There are no zombies or aliens. Only 'muttaions' If you really want to RP please read some stuff about the series. link)
(ugh then this sounds boring)
its not it pretty fun :)
she headed back and found them put camp away so it seemed they were never there she put her meat in the bag her eyes still red"lets go,we need to find erin"(my tribute if anyone forgot)
Talia got up, and stretched her stiff muscles. Okay, we've been sitting here too long any way and we need to find water"
"ive got a filter"
"That will save us some time. Iodine would take twice as long to clean the water." Talia said nodding and picked up her pack.

As they started to leave, her mind wandered to Krill, the other tribute from District 4. Had he made it out of the blood bath? She couldn't believe that she had slept through the cannons that announced the dead. Although she didn't know Krill well, she couldn't help but worry about him.
(I'll join cause i found another rp but it was to slow)

Isaac: *leaning on a tree* this game is f***ed up

Chilly: *appears from the shadows* tell me about it
hampir setahun yang lalu aprilacne said…
(you just left becuse i made my oc make-out with one of you'res)
(No its just because the whole vamp vs wolf thing is boring)

*in the forest*

Isaac: ugh this is f***ed up

Chilly: you said that already

Isaac: what are we supposed to do in here anyway

Chilly: well when they caught me they said I was going to fight people to the death but your the only person I've seen

Isaac: I just want to get out of here and kill who ever put me here
(the Capital doesn't catch people -_- All the kids that are in the arena came in through the reaping...)

Talia sits down to catch her breath. She turns back to Nina. "this looks like a good place to rest. It's pretty well hidden I don't think people would be able to ambush us."
(Dont really care all that matters is your in the arena)

Isaac: lets get moving Im gonna get revenge on the capital *walks*

Chilly: your never kill them there to powerful

Isaac: dont care I'll take down as many as I can before they can kill me

Chilly: *walks close to where talia is* quiet do you hear that?

Isaac: maybe